What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

we all know it starts with R and ends with APE

He already had his endgame.

Well, what was it?

Taking over Ludo's castle and destroying the wand, along with himself.

the corn

But he didn't destroy the wand.

Rape the wand

It's all a part of a triple life. Toffee's just one step of his master plan as are his other (known) aliases, David Fisher and Dexter Morgan.

to turn star into the monster

Destroy Mewni

i want this to be canon

Growing his body back with his chopped off middle finger.

When is he coming back in season 2? It's been implied he survived the explosion.

There are fan theories where toffee is a cousin of star. I like it.

Monster lives matter.

>Can't die until he's complete

Oh you think he didn't

Nope that was debunked when we discover that Eclipsa wasen't moon mother, but her grandX9 mother, but there a big possibility that Toffe is one her creations

Being a better villain than ludo

Ludo is interesting now though

fulfiling his contract obrigations.

he was aquired by ludo's ancestors to make ludo a good king of the monsters.

Still not as interesting as toffee though. Ludo is still Ludo in terms of personality and planning

What kind of name is Toffee anyway?

Pretty sure he just wanted to die.

I was originally betting his real name was Mephistopheles or something and Toffee was a nickname (Buff Frog, Beard Deer etc. aren't their real names either), but in a cartoon with characters named Moon, Star, and Pony Head, it's hard to tell.

Did he ever explicitely say that was his name? All I rememmber is Ludo getting his name from his card.

He responds to Ludo etc. calling him that but yeah, he's never introduced himself as such.

Moon's tapestry just describes him as "the immortal monster" so it's unclear whether she knew him as Toffee or not.

No, he never did - and that's why I keep hanging on to that. He seems to respond to Toffee when addressed though.

endgame

A delicious one

He wants to flip the Mewni divide. He wants monsters to rule & Mewmen to be enslaved. Toffee wanted the wand destroyed to cut off the threat & dominable power of the Mewni monarchy.

We won't really know until next month user.

My predictions:
>The reason the monsters were so vastly outnumbered in Mewnipendence Day is that the Queen of the Mewmans cast a spell that banished many of the monsters to the Earth realm
>These monsters were transformed to look like humans and given amnesia so they forgot they were ever monsters
>They mixed with local populations and had children, their descendants appeared human but some had latent monster DNA which was just waiting to reawaken
>Monster DNA only awakens upon contact with magic
>The real reason Queen Moon sent Star to earth is that the specific town she sent her to has a high concentration of monster descendants
>She knew Star's reckless use of magic would result in many of the monster descendants eventually reawakening
>She desperately wants to uncover the monsters on earth so they can be destroyed before Toffee finds them and uses them to build a huge army to destroy Mewni once and for all
>Star wakes up some of the monsters with magic, for example the teacher who was turned into a troll was actually just awakening to her already existing troll nature
>Oskar is revealed to be a vampire
>Jackie is a sea creature
>Moon and Glossaryck almost manage to get Star to agree to help fight the monsters on earth because she is so angry at Jackie for taking Marco
>Her mind is changed when she realizes Marco is also a monster - the tentacle he had was again just a part of his being a monster which she uncovered
>Star tells Marco the truth and he is moved that she would fight her own parents for his sake - he kisses her
>Jackie sees this and runs away in tears

>Toffee appears to her and tells her he knows how she can get Marco back
>Tells her to be proud of her monster heritage and that she is part of his family
>Mewmans like Star have always worked against our kind
>Jackie joins the dark side
>Star mounts a civil war to fight her parents and vows to establish separate peaceful kingdoms where Mewmans and monsters can live in harmony
>Many monsters join her side, as well as many Mewmans who are disillusioned with how little power they have under Moon and feel like the monsters are just a scapegoat to keep them from noticing their own oppression
>Epic final battle scene, Marco is forced to kill Jackie to save Star
>Marco holds Jackie with his tentacle as she says a tearful goodbye and Star looks on sadly in the background
>River had been kept in the dark about much of Moon's plans and he turns against her at the last minute and is killed by her
>As punishment Moon is exiled to earth the same way the monsters were; given amnesia to forget about her life
>We see that she still sees visions of River out of the corner of her eyes from time to time, she doesn't know who he is and when she tries to speak to him he vanishes
>The story ends with the royal wedding of Star and Jackie

I would turn 360 degrees and walk away.

>Royal wedding of Star and Jackie

Gotta say, you almost lost me, but the lesbianism at the end drew me back.

Lol I meant Marco

>360
>walks right into it

Well, that chopped finger & Ludo's skeleton wand is what remains of him.

Same here

I don't care. I wanna know if he has a sister.

Aaaaand you lost me.

DELET THIS

I think it's to somehow take control of the wand's secrets and overthrow Mewnie.
>Starts guiding Ludo through a wand shard
>Gets Ludo to steal the book as opposed to the other piece
>Finger was inside Star's wand

reveal that the butterfly family are literally the same kind of monsters as what they've been oppressing then overthrow their dynasty

To fulfill Star's true Destiny