>laughtrack.mp3

i dont get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFY5K523iko
quora.com/Did-Seinfeld-use-a-laugh-track-a-live-audience-or-a-combination
youtu.be/Fge0sIjrNps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol niggers

I always liked the theory that he had a meth lab in his apartment which explained all his kooky shit.

Neither did the writers, that's why eventually they started telling the audience to shut the fuck up

Cause kramer is kramer and he doesnt apply to your laws of whats funny because hes kramer, you nigger

It was the start of the "THINGS I KNOW!!" phenomenon.

meth? I wouldn't go that far. But he probably was up to some illegal shit. I've read convincing theories he has or previously had ties to the NY mafia.

I thought they were going to say something like he owned the apartment building or he was secretly rich somehow and that's why he didn't work much.

he lives from scheme to scheme and mooching off jerry where he can.

americans enjoyed his reddit slapstick shit
european intellectuals sat in silence waiting for the georgekino to begin

Larry David's next door neighbor was inspired by Kramer and he was a weed dealer

>kramer enters the room
>johnny_rebel.mp3

uh guys?

That wasn't a laugh track. That was a real live audience freaking out for kramer because early on he was the most popular of the whole cast, no joke. A lot of it has to do with his "in your face" comical style and over the top antics, thus he just seemed more funny by behavior. You have to remember that Seinfeld isn't always a "laugh out loud" comedy and so its popularity and genius was often more subdued than a slapstick schtick.

it worked pretty well
>"Stop laughing, it's not funny."

>Kramer enters the room
>youtube.com/watch?v=OFY5K523iko

This. Also Slavs watch it for Jerry's jokes and Indians watch only for Elaine

Larry david ripped off this show so much on Curb smdh

he also won 20k off horse betting that one episode

>
OP slav here.
>hate Elaine scenes, they are literally SHIT
>Jerry "jokes" are meh-tier his acting is shit, however his standup cutscenes are almost always nice
>George scenes are always funny, his acting is always god-tier
and Kramer, that was the point of the thread, literally he enters storms the apartment and shakes his head for 1 sec and there is laughing track and he hasnt even said a word... i don't get it.

>Kramer enters apartment
>laughter and clapping
>J: "Hey kram, who's that guy you were saying could get you free braces?"
>K: "HE'S A NIGGER"
>uproarious laughter

they really stopped caring in the later seasons

Nah mate, it was just a laugh track. Go look up the Puerto Rican day parade episode. It's almost depressingly sad how unfunny it is without a laugh track.

THERE WASNT A FUCKING AUDIENCE, THE SHOW WAS TAPED AND AUDIENCE LAUGHS ARE FAKE YOU FAGGOT NIGGER

You mean vice versa?

Raimi's first steps into the industry were rough.

He's a well liked character, whose very presence brings to mind all the crazy shit he did in the past. Plus his style was just goofy, and the way he slid into the room was worth a chuckle sometimes.

He's just a naturally funny guy

Also very kind. I heard he left a 10.000 dollar tip on a dinner.

a nigger

I don't get the appeal of Seinfeld. 90% of the jokes are just Bendis speak. bourges exit

>kramer entrance 27

>not understanding Seinfeld was almost entirely Larry davids creation
>not understanding the style of humor in curb would obviously be nearly identical for this reason
Wew lad

quora.com/Did-Seinfeld-use-a-laugh-track-a-live-audience-or-a-combination

Wrong
youtu.be/Fge0sIjrNps

Wouldn't last 6 months in New York

>[George and Jerry are in Jerry's apartment, on the couch looking at their iPads]
>George: "Have you seen this new baneposting meme?"
>Jerry: "Again with the memes, George?"
>George: "Well, have you seen it or not?"
>Jerry: "No, George, I haven't seen it."
>George: "It's ridiculous, Jerry! All they do is write 'you're a big guy' and 'for you' over and over!"
>Jerry: "George, you know I'm not really into the meme stuff. I don't meme. I'm not a memer!"
>George: "Well, this meme has gone too far! Too far, Jerry! And I'm going to do something about it!"
>[Kramer bursts into the room]
>Kramer: "What's George yelling about?"
>Jerry: "He doesn't like the new baneposting meme."
>Kramer: "Oh ho ho ho! Looks like we got ourselves a hothead!"
>George: "That's it! I've had it!"
>[George storms out of the apartment]

Raimi had no involvement with Seinfeld.

Not understanding taking the bait.

Slav here - Jerry and Kramer are GOAT-tier, Costanza is good-tier, Elaine is decent-tier. Most of the secondary characters suck, though. However, I liked that library detective doing his Dragnet schtick.

This is gold.

I read an analysis of both shows which categorized them as endo- and exo- comedy, respectively, i.e. outwards and inwards comedy.

He's not even racist, thats whats so insane about all these subhuman niggers

t. Bania

What do we know about Kramer so we can piece together his secrets?

>Father: Unknown?
>Mother: Works in toilets handing out towels
>Implication: Lower socio-economic status.

>Living: Rent controlled building for some apartments
>Implication: His rent was controlled.

>Education: Nearly became a lawyer, therefore went through law school, therefore had some college degree.
>Implication: Scholarship or paid for his degree, but it's difficult to determine what he studied pre-law. He doesn't demonstrate knowledge of any
specific area. Perhaps a basic arts degree?

>Employment: Worked making bagels before striking and never working again.
>Implication: He had enough money saved or coming in to pay for his rent and life while unemployed, and that the best job he could get, or wanted to get, was a bagel maker. This suggests he had a useless degree, like English or Arts.

We're going to crack this code yet reddit. I mean Sup Forums, which is basically reddit.

He had a HSED though

I don't get your point. That's implied by him being pre-law or leaving a law degree.

Hard boiled grimdark noir Kramer spinoff when?

Don't know if it changed but the Kramer he is based on invented some thing and sold it for loadsamoney and I remember hearing Larry or Jerry mentioning the same was true fron Seinfeld Kramer in one of the behind the scenes clips. Though yeah, that might just have been for the pilot/first season.

Also later he made a lot of money with his Coffee table book right?

Stop laughing it's not funny