Memes aside, do you still watch capeshit?

No, but I torrent the shit out of it.

cocks aside, do you still eat shit?

Yes. Just saw Homecoming the other day, it was fun.

I occasionally watch ones that sound fun and then end up disappointed
>Ant Man
>Guardians 2
Besides, you can just watch the climax to capeshit on YouTube and that's all that matters.

If I ever do I usually ask the manager to sell me a ticket to a different movie so the proceeds don't go to marvel. We're pretty tight so he let's me get away with it.

not anymore, the only reason im even seeing the last jedi is because my friends wanna see it

I don't watch capeshit, but I do watch capekino

Can't wait for kangshit

nope, not since TDKR five years ago, and that was done more out of nostalgia for my teenage self than actual interest in the movie.

it blows my mind that adults can watch this crap. can you imagine 20 and 30-somethings back in the '60s being really into Dr. Dolittle and other children's entertainments of the day? gen xers and millennials are utterly pathetic in this regard.

so you download it but never watch it?

Nah

Even movies I spammed the shit out of like Batman v Superman I never watch anymore.

They were fun to meme about but once you get a life they lose meaning desu.

no i dont watch kids movies

i used to like it because it was cool to see some characters i liked from comics
but Civil War was so fucking awful i never watched another one after that.

Yeah but i'm losing interest after every one. It feels like I'm watching the same fucking movie every time.

Kinda. Haven't seen all of them but some I have. Really liked doctor strange, missed the last thor and only saw like one captain America. If it's a single film I'll fuck with it but when they are on their 4th captain America and 3rd iron man nah fuck off. Spiderman homecoming was the last I saw and it was average as fuck yet so overrated.

oh so you are both a fan of comic book movies and edgy as fuck?
a real winning combo, kid

>Iron Man: Good
>The Incredible Hulk: Forgettable with hints of greatness
>Iron Man 2: Bad
>Thor: Completely Forgettable
>Captain America: Forgettable with hints of greatness
>Avengers: Goodish
>Iron Man 3: Passable
>Thor 2: Make it stop
>Captain American 2: Great
>GotG: Awesome
>Age of Ultron: Make it stop
>Ant-Man: This happened?
>Civil War: Meh
>Doctor Strange: Completely Forgettable
>Spider-Man Homecoming: Decentish

Was it worth it all?

Hell no. I'm sick of all the kike self inserts and niggers shitting up my screen.

I finally got my wife to stop dragging me to them. She realizes how shit they are too

Reliably enjoyable popcorn action adventures from the MCU and XMU at the moment. I only really watch the DCFU films to make fun of later.

Yes, because I like action movies. Capeshit seems to be the only action movies out there right now.

Change Avengers to passable and Captain America 2 to decent and we have a deal

I ironically don't, over the past 5 years I've only watched Logan and Batman VS Superman

I'll probably check out after Infinity War I think the general public will too.

I'm honestly just watching it for completion.
Once Phase 3 is over, I'll never look at the MCU again

pretty much boycotted disney
not that that's really mattered because nothing they've put out piques my interest. yes i liked BR2049

I will up till after Infinity wars. After that I could give a fuck. Especially with Marvel pushing Inhumans to replace X-men

>expecting us to believe you won't watch Guardians 3 or Doctor Strange 2

I saw GOTG 2, but I'd be lying if I say I was enthusiastic about it. The last superhero film I enjoyed was Logan. I don't really do much movie watching nowadays.

I watch them when they come out on Netflix or something

I always watch Disney films

Not out of loyalty or anything, I just genuinely enjoy their films over the competition.

last one I watched was the first avengers and gotg1. I ignored everything else because of filler. Just give me the boss and none of this civil war meme shit

No, I'm an adult.

You forgot GotG 2. I would rate it as passable or even decent

Dr. Strange is genuinely good. watch it you will enjoy it.

Its not a good film among capeshit, its a good film despite being capeshit

You know no one will accept that though. You can't convince the drooling masses to accept literally whos over Wolverine. Disney will try to make a move on Fox in the next decade, either amicably like they did with Sony or through some kind of drawn out lawsuit.

Fucking hell, the behind the scenes corporate drama is far more interesting than the films themselves.

Sickening

fuck no and i haven't for years

Don't listen to this guy, it's not that great. Some of the vfx sequences are technically impressive, but it's a very by the numbers committee driven Marvel film at its core

Never called it great, marvelshill

>implying you prefer Star Trek movies over Star Wars
>implying you prefer Pixar films over Disney ones
>implying you prefer, dare I say it, DC (lmao) films over Marvel films
You know it in your heart that Disney makes quality unparalleled to this day.

They are the Microsoft of the film industry. Pure quality.

I enjoy capshit when its MCU, but I haven't cared for DCU. With that said, I still watch every MCU and DCU movie in the theater because they're a spectacle and the audiences are fun.

Also, I didn't like Logan AT ALL. It was way to dry and lacked any enthusiasm. The profanity was WAAAY too much, and actually distracted from the film. The best use of a profanity in a capeshit was Xmen: first class.

I think there is a spoiled mentality that many viewers have when it comes to movies now a days. Some people think that if a movie doesn't change their life than it isn't worth watching. What they don't understand is that a lot of people still watches movies for a casual enjoyment, and don't expect their perspectives on life to be transcended.

The first avengers is good but it marked the beginning of the end when every movie afterwards tried to replicate its style and humor.

So let me get this straight. I'm shitting on a Marvel movie...and you call me a Marvelshill. When you were the one recommending that guy watch it in the first place.

The absolute state of brainlets right now on Sup Forums

Same for me; I saw Logan and Winter Soldier a few years back. I watch all the trailers though and comment on them.

Two of the best MCU movies, Winter Soldier and GotG, came after Avengers

>The world is black and white, if you think Disney is bad then you love their competitors
Please try to dislodge Mickey Mouse's flaccid cock from your rectum for one second so you can think things through.

See I would put that after Guardians, because EVERY new character film after that was like a Guardians clone. They're even modeling their boring characters after them, just look at Thor 3

>I'm shitting on a Marvel movie...
You are insinuating it was great in the first place. Its a classic move to attack the subconscious. We see you, shill.

Ok I'm being baited, you got me. Here's your last (You) champ, you earned it.

Nope. Don't even torrent them. Disneyshit is especially bad.

Yeah, I'd only call a handful of them "good" though.

Disneyland and Disney World are fun places to visit. I lived near Disneyland and have visited many times. I am looking forward to Star Wars Land and have enjoyed the GotG ride in DCA.

Havent watched a capeshit movie since the Ultron one, thats when I got fed up with their formula. Really cant understand how people still eat this shit up.

I only watch it if it's interesting looking or I'm told it's good.
I won't give a fuck about Thor, Captain America or any Avengers movie though.
I saw the new Spiderman simply because it looked pretty fresh and new, but it'll probably mould itself into more boring Avengers trash, so I probably won't see any more capeshit.
The DC stuff has always been more interesting to me, but their last few movies have been pretty shit.

>still
lol

I honestly thought that Black Panther might have been good.
The setting was interesting, the main character was finally serious about shit.
But I'm worried because its fucking marvel. The trailer basically spells out that the movie is gonna be a basic as hell.

>black panther is kang
>black guy wants to be kang
>black guy gets help from some white people to become kang
>black guy gets his fucking GOLD panther suit

I mean I might watch it, but the expectations are already low.

itll probably play similar to the first Thor

Nah. I had enough after the first Avengers movie and now if I ever want to catch up I'll have to watch 30 hours or something of movies, so it's never gonna happen.

Yea, they're usually decent time pass movies. I think BP looks better than the usual capeshit.

Source?

Homecoming is forgettable outside of the scene where Vulture talks to Peter in the car.