So, is this franchise going to be completely original material? Outside some New Avengers stuff...

So, is this franchise going to be completely original material? Outside some New Avengers stuff, these four being in a Defenders series is not based on any actual comic book series. Their villains could be constant OC's for all we know.

How do you feel that we're getting an MCU show based on no established runs?

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/20102-only-two-defenders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>these four being in a Defenders series is not based on any actual comic book series.

That comic is based on the show dingus.

Sygorney Weaver will be the main villain in it, won't she?

>How do you feel that we're getting an MCU show based on no established runs?
Indifferent. If it's good, it's good.

Following or not following a specific comic is not what makes a movie/TV show good.

I thought the Punisher was going to be on the team.

He's getting his own show instead.

Who gives a fuck? Just watch the show

Things I want from Netflix
>Danny to wear a costume
>Bullseye to kill Karen in DDs3
>Moon Knight to get a show
>Combine Danny/Luke's shows into Heroes for Hire instead of giving either a second season

Punisher is his own man! Being on a team would bog him down. Imagine Jessica Jones giving some feminist talk to him.

I hope this miniseries deals with The Hand.
Maybe Sygorney Weaver's characted is connected to it. That storyline was obnoxious in Daredevil and I hope it is concluded here rather than season 3.

I'm really questioning the longevity of the Netflix stuff. Sure, you can get a couple of seasons out of Daredevil and the Punisher, maybe Iron Fist too depending how much you stretch out Fractions' run. But JJ already blew past the material of her own series and Luke Cage doesn't have any solid stories outside of his origins. And then we get to the pat of the Defenders.

And lets say they do keep pulling out bad guys to knock down. How many crime bosses can we use before they start feeling tired? How much more can we use the Hand after their abysmal appearance in DD Season 2?

SYNERGY
Y
N
E
R
G
Y

It'll probably be left open-ended and come up sporadically in DD season 3.

I think he may be a side character, but it would be weird for him to join a team, at least this team.

>Imagine Jessica Jones giving some feminist talk to him.
Why would there be anything significant about that for Frank, other than the fact that he saves women from rapists?

Isn't it just the Secret Defenders line up with no Druid?

>616
>Rand
He he.

Is it an impression or Danny doesn't get a costume? It feels like this jacket is what'll be his costume, he has it in another pic.

Anyway OP, I don't care about OC's. I just want it to be good. After all plenty of comic book stories are good while using brand new guys, so why not this one.

>Moon Knight to get a show
Hell no. It's the one current Marvel comic I like. I don't want it tainted by their synergy bullshit

Too late, Luke Cage got renewed. I assume Danny's will, too.

Danny is confirmed getting a costume.

Sauce?

and no Cadaver, no Sepulchre.

the hand is like hyda, the story is never over

>How much more can we use the Hand after their abysmal appearance in DD Season 2?
i seriously don't know what show you were watching? they were there for world building, and to see daredevil fight ninjas. it fulfilled both objectives.

>Imagine Jessica Jones giving some feminist talk to him.

>a woman
>was actually raped
>doesn't constantly complain on the internet
>works through it herself
>actually grows as a person

sounds like the exact opposite of a feminist to me

Sounds like an actual feminist to me.

>How do you feel that we're getting an MCU show based on no established runs?
Most of the MCU isn't based on any established runs.

Of fucking course she will be.

>depending how much you stretch out Fractions' run
>it's an "user whose only ever read Immortal Iron Fist and thinks that's the be all end all IF run" post
wew lad

inverse.com/article/20102-only-two-defenders

Charlie Cox revealed that Daredevil and Iron Fist will both be in costumes for Defenders. While Jessica and Luke will be in street clothes.

there are no "actual" feminists, since tthe belief is self contradictory when put in action. like most marxism based beliefs.

Yeah, let's not forget what failures those phonie bologna suffragists were.

Oh great, a fucking snore fest

You have a very good point sir.

I wish I didn't.

>suffragists
men and women that wanted both to have equal rights under the law, and the right to vote

>suffragettes
people assume they were just the female suffragists, but they were a domestic terrorist group the feminism said was the first wave after the fact. did so much fucked up shit that it almost halted social progress for women and made some suffragists reconsidered their ideas.

they're completely different.

So, this is basically the Marvel Knights Universe?
Are we going to get more focus on street level heroes?

>not wanting a Luke Cage S2

only if they get better writers. after cottonmouth, the show dipped fast.

>men and women that wanted both to have equal rights under the law
This is the core belief of feminism, m8

and thats why women have more legal rights than men do, and yet they're still complaining that they don't have enough and are disadvantaged. they even had to create this "intersectionality" bullshit (in essence, people can be described with more than one adjective, so it can all be linked back to us) just to pretend like they're still neeeded.

dictionaries=/=put into practice

>inb4 mra/alt-right/any buzzword.

DD Season 2 was awful because the Hand were so dull. The twist that Elektra is a Black Sky means nothing when we don't know what a Black Sky is. Also, no leader of the Hand.

Then why do feminists do so much to shut down things that help men? Or try so hard to deny that women are the perpetrators in over 40% of rape cases? For that matter, why do they fight so hard to define rape as penile penetration only? History's showing feminism to be pretty fucking against men so far.

>>inb4 mra/alt-right/any buzzword.
I do love it when they label themselves right off the bat. Makes the job much easier.

>Black guy that punches hard
>Woman that punches hard
>White guy that punches hard
>Blind guy that punches normally but he has good hearing and smelling
Boring as fuck team

>iron weeaboo

should've just made him Asian

>weaboo
Isn't he Asian by nationality?

>This is the core belief of feminism

Maybe prior to the 20th century

Though women voting didn't do us any fucking favors anyway

"I'm X race but Y nationality" only works if you're American since that's what the country is based on. It doesn't work if you're a white guy in Japan or a black guy in Sweden.

Par for the course for Bendis. That was his Heroic Age New Avengers

>DD Season 2 was awful because the Hand were so dull
They were like the Russian mob in season 1. Super deadly and dangerous and shouldn't be fucked with. But the actual characters and minions are pretty flat. It's more of Daredevil overcoming this big threat than his interactions with people.

Thing is, I thought the Russians from the first season were more interesting. The Hand...we didn't even find out who was leading them until the 3rd to last episode, and even then, it was treated as an afterthought.

Season 2 of Daredevil just sucked because half of it was an advertisement for the Punisher and the other half an advertisement for the Hand, and the plots never overlapped. It hurt even more that we didn't discover anything new about the Hand that we didn't already know in Season 1. They should just do a blowout season and kill the Hand for good, because they bring the show down tremendously.

You are actually on to them now, sir.
Surely now that you've posted this information on a weeaboo picture board the conspiracy will unravel. I was unsure of your story, because I leave my house, talk to people and have a general sense of reality, but you sure showed me.

>making fun of bullshit labels=actually being the bullshit label

gotta love the interwebs

>I leave my house, talk to people
No, I don't think you do any of that.

>Have a general sense of reality
Nigger you're on Sup Forums just like the rest of us. How deluded do you have to be to carry some false sense of superiority over the rest of the fags here?

Woah, woah woah. I thought college educated men where mostly democrats! You mean to tell me not all republicans are dumb hillibillies!? Has someone informed Meryl Streep about this?