>everything has an unnatural red filter now

Fuck you Whedon.

gal is a cute

I never got this, can she fly now?

Holy shit this is gonna flop so hard.

now compare that to a CGI videogame trailer

>JUSTice League
LOL this is the freshest meme! Firin mah lazor! XD

I am almost willing to bet money that they play that damn action track from Wonder Woman when this scene happens.

People shit on this, but at least they used practical effects for the Truck crash.

upvoted that shit!

wow holy shit this is like the coolest shot in the whole fucking world man. so glad some producer thought to spend the money on it!

CGI was a mistake

She's supposed to be a noticeable fraction of Superman's strength, so leaping miles shouldn't be a problem.

fat asses so fat they have respiratory problems from merely typing on a keyboard.

>We want the videogame audience

the fuck were they thinking here?

RED EVERYTHING

who is she smirking at?

>*hah.......ahooooooo.....*
>*ohh no no no NO NO NO....*

capeshit was a mistake

OHNONONONO

that fucking snap zoom

YAS QUEEN

SLAAAAAAAAY

the back of the batmobile that's speeding away apparently

No, it's the superman principle. She was so impossibly strong, that's how far she can jump.

If everyone can apparently dash super fast why do they need flash?

New Spidey is comfy. He didn't even win. He got his teeth kicked in.

but she was clearly on par with Superman in BVS, and even had weapons that could cut through Doomsday. Any 1v1 fight seems like she could wreck Superman. Only downside is no flying and laser vision.

Why are all her action scenes either slowed down or sped up?

because he can talk to speed

PFFFFFFFTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't remember Clash of the Titans being this bad

lol

That cyborg suit actually looks better than the one in the film

>there is no need to be upset

That's the easiest practical effect to pull off, only TV shows use CGI car crashes.

OH NO NO NOOOO

>Hulk can jump from one continent to another
Kek.

Where the fuck is she going?

She would have destroyed the top floor of that building if she jumped that hard.

This damn trailer and the one for Thor Ragnarok play in front of every movie at the moment. They're so atrocious they make me squirm in my seat. The JL one is at least not quite as horrible as the Thor one though.

It helps to create a sense of unrealism, which is what you want with capeshit after all because if you try to go too close to realism, it starts to become unbelievable.

You mean this one?

That looks better than the one in the film, because it actually exists.

In JL, they just cut out part of a black guys face and copy-pasted it onto one of the rejected transformers

Literally turned off the screen and walked out of the cinema

that fucking zoom edit, are you serious?

The thing that bothers me is that only way WW could deflect those projectiles is if she knew their flight path before hand. Bros.. Is WW stuck in Groundhog Day?

The imagery of a cyborg hurling a merman into the sky so that that merman can throw his trident at a space insects speaks volumes about our culture, about the state of our nation and the world

*smirks*
kill me

Her superpower is deflecting projectiles, and it goes up to 11 when it comes to projectiles or bullets that weren't even going to hit her

okay no fucking way. this shit is surely edited. the filters, the constant slow mo, the awful postures..

this can't be fucking be Justice League

There is no god

I mean, she's deflecting them with a whip. There's a considerable delay when she whips the whip and when the whips end deflects it. She would have to see 4 seconds into the future to deflect them, or she's stuck in a loop.

So is Wonder Woman actually good, or did it just get a 90% on RT for just being better that BvS?

It got good reviews because female director and protagonist

>So is Wonder Woman actually good, or did it just get a 90% on RT for just being better that BvS?

Wonder Woman is good. It's basically Captain America.

magic lasso, ain't gotta explain shit

It's fun like an old pulp-adventure movie. Got taken way too seriously, but that's the way things go now.

With JL it looks like Warners decided the "fun" part was what was missing, so the reshoots have tried to shoe-horn some Whedon lolsorandum stuff into a standard Snyder edgefest. I expect a disaster, but it'll still make money anyway.

It was meh. Definitely not the worst capeshit, but not the best, either. It's overrated for having a female lead and director, which seems sexist, but whatever.

If the lasso moves on it's own, why does WW need to hold it? It could work like the pen from GotG.

>Wonder Woman is good.
If you mean barely watchable the first go and then you never want to see it again, then yes, it's "good."

You know whats funny about this scene is that they are purposely trying to animate spiderman here as awkward and getting used to his powers, so the laughable vfx actually compliments it.

With that said, what the fuck excuse does Justice League have?

I unironically love how stupid that scene is. It might be the only part of Five Nights at Ultron's that I still enjoy.

DELETE THIS BVS IS ARTHOUSE CAPEKINO SUPERMAN IS A CHRIST FIGURE MARTHA WAS A GOOD SCENE YOU JUST DON'T GEET IT BRAINLET PLEB

It actually is a lot like Captain America 1, but not nearly as good as is being projected. I watched it opening day, and Chris Pine is really the star of the movie. Gal Gadot can strike a pose well, but the moment she opens her mouth it ruins everything.

Being in a gigantic room that's all one color has got to be really disorienting after a little while

>tfw don't watch capeshit, period, and am intellectually and artistically superior for it compared to the majority of this board

Why did she died? The bullet turned to dust when it hit her

BATGUANO

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

That's not even a mere snap zoom it's some other unholy aberration.

man the timing is all wrong on that
> bullet speed
> her movement speed
> her wincing and keeling over

none of it makes any sense whatsoever

this is just shockingly ugly, how the fuck can a big budget movie look this bad/

because people like it that way
they dont demand more if it has explosions and pretty colors then its good
fuck choreography, same applies to marvel

fucking pic related might look out dated but uses special effects better

everything but the action was good

I enjoyed it despite going in expecting it to be shit

THATS NOT HOW ROPE WORKS

No. There are a lot of things that are correctly attributed to the general public having bad taste, but most people like action films that look good, even if they will still accept capeshit trash. Just look at John Wick, that movie looks great and ahs good choreography and normies love it.

this is better than the JL ones

you cant expect her to do even one action move in normal speed.

I just watched it this weekend. It’s terrible. It’s as bad as every other capeshit.

Why didn’t she just stop the bullet?

MY MAN

>WW and Chad watching the bullet

Good news for the fans of the 2011 Green Lantern film! It's going to fit right in with the DCEU!

>2002
>Raimi Spiderman comes out
>holy shit comic book movies are going to be amazing
wew lad

Out am i?

The middle act is pretty good.