I saw it again. Why does it make me so sad?

I saw it again. Why does it make me so sad?

You're an easily impressed teen from Sup Forums with the cinematic IQ that only goes as far as Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, The Dark Knight and The Big Lebowski. A cheeto in humanoid form

>projecting this hard

CHEETO
H
E
E
T
O

D U S T

Cringe

Imagine sitting next to a Villeneuve fan. The smell as he rubs the cheeto dust into his body in preparation for viewing his "based" movie. The flutter of his fedora as he tips ecstatically as Deakins pans shots in great numbers like one of his video game cutscenes. The sound of him vibrating at the hot pocket resonance every time "based" meme actor is on screen.

why does reddit likes this movie so much anyway?

fpbp

It's about loneliness and wanting to be special.
>saw it again too
>4 people (2 couples) sitting behind me
>start talking during the movie, so I have to move
NORMALNIGGERS, GET OUT. i'm surprised they stayed the whole movie, desu

>how did K get the girl's memories?
>why was it alternating snow/rain in June?
>why is JOI's/Wallace's theme-motif-jingle from Peter and the Wolf?

Sup Forums likes the movie more than Reddit does

Imagine being this desperate to feel clever.

It's more than likely a memory that other replicants have as well. "Little K, fighting for what's his" Serves to develop a desirable personality for a replicant that needs to do a job such as being a Blade Runner.

Sup Forums has been full of redditors longer than you've been on this site
very interesting

>asking legitimate questions
>trying to feel clever to other anonymous autists

You'd only know that if you've been there.
Go back and don't return here.

>mfw TDK is the only movie I've seen out of all those
>mfw blade runner still made me feel

What's the deal with you people and hating Reddit. I just went there and people are having actual discussion, even though its layout is kind of retarded. Most of the shit I see on Sup Forums is just forced memes and shitposting

Because its a depressing movie. The main character the audience forms a bond realizes there truly is nothing special about him, his veneer of happiness is ripped from him, and he dies as an accomplice to someone else's journey. He rationalizes it in his mind as if its his own choice and is told its "the most human thing he can do", but he does it because he realizes there was nothing for him from the very beginning.

>why was it alternating snow/rain in June?
The biosphere collapsed and the climate is all fucked up. Also I think it's more a thematic thing. Freshly fallen snow gives a sense of a new beginning, a fresh new layer covering up what was there.

It's the "only positive feels" bullshit, default namefagging, consensus-building, and upvote bait nonsense that dilutes actual meaningful or funny discussion.

What movie, so I can stay away from this memefest?

You'll never be a hotty like the Goose, even in this movie all the women were wet just by being in his presence

>even in this movie all the women were wet just by being in his presence
Kek this
>Joi loved him (albeit programmed to)
>Lt. Joshi made a pass at him, got denied
>Luv tried to flirt with him, got denied
>Fucked Marionette

why don't you take your reddit meme flick back with you?

>cheeto
>quoting a pasta
memeposter faggot confirmed

The movie was better when it was called Armitage the III

>People still think that K died

Felt the same too user, will watch it the 3rd time.

It's a meme like the rest of this worthless site.

I'm going to see it tomorrow for the 3rd time with a friend from my home town and again on Saturday with my cousin. Movie pass kicks ass.

It's pretty clear he died

Literally the same as the ending to Drive

Really makes me think

>That sudden body jerk as he releases his last breath

Yea, he dead

>Doesn't close his eyes
>Still breathing when the scene cuts away

youre a week beta Sup Forumsedditor

>week

He pretty clearly took his last breath before the shot changed to above him

pretty much this. how many travis bickle threads have you made OP

fuck off, shill

>you have proved to be
>a real human bean
>and, a real hero
Drive: 2049 is all I could think of.

She literally put in some of her memories into some of the reploids, the movie says other reploids have her memory aswell.

He's had a rough day, he's taking a nap

>Not closing his eyes
>When he fucking dies

I know this is bait, but fuck you user

>>how did K get the girl's memories?
her job is to make false memories that get put into replicants, she tweaked hers and put it in him for shits and giggles

>>why was it alternating snow/rain in June?
nuclear winter gives fucky weather. also the only place its snowing is where the daughter works and we don't know where that is. he has a flying car, maybe he had to fly pretty far north to get to her, like washington or canada or something.

>>why is JOI's/Wallace's theme-motif-jingle from Peter and the Wolf?
no idea, not sure what the thematic connection is between the two

>Doesn't close his eyes
Nolan fan?

"And here we find that lowest of creatures, the Sup Forums snob, in his natural environment shitting up the first post"

>Movie is clearly left open for another sequel
>Ford is too old for the main character role
>It was unclear if Gooseman actually died
>Putting another new character in the protagonist chair wouldn't feel right
Joe the real human bean must rise up to lead the replicant resistance and kill Jared Leto

>she will never kiss you before gutting you to death

BECAUSE IT HAS WAIFUS AND FEELS MY FELLOW Sup ForumsEDDITOR

Nigga, if you don't sit your dumbass down

I got a little erect when K drowned her

>Movie is clearly left open to another sequel
Except it isn't

do anyone have the wbm with "a real hero" playing in the background

Why does it hurt so much?

>if You had the courage, She would have said Yes
Cells

>even though its layout is kind of retarded.
pretty much this and their user-base lacks self awareness.

*tips fedora*

weird, because it's illegal to implant real memories and when she noted so, it implied she wouldn't.
it snowed near his apartment, so no. and LAPD showed up at her lab, so it wasn't far away--although i'm sure you'll pretend it was.

webm.land/media/dBDw.webm

But there's so much shit that was set up and unresolved

What, Harrison Ford being a grumpy old man to his daughter after the pleasantries wear off?

>After a month she'd have thought you were too boring for her. INTERLINKED.
Interlinked.

Fuck off with this Cheeto meme

>The redemption you've been led to believe resided in your dynamic and insightful personality will never come. Interlinked.

Interlinked

all of you are special chickenheads.

>Your parents could die anytime without You telling them you love them for the last time. Cells.

Cells.

Well obviously she still implanted some of her memories into others. Otherwise how else would of K found the horse toy?

Luv also states that replicants can lie

Weirdly the song probably fits 2049 more than Drive.

I snowed in the original Bladerunner too.

Nuclear winter.

The original Blade Runner was in November.
Yes, and?
She never lied. There was an implication that she didn't implant her own/true memories. Otherwise, why would she be sorrowful/sad at K having that memory?

meant "surprised" and not "sad"

It normally doesn't snow in LA, does it?

and him staying on the stairs just symbolizes he is neither going to heaven or hell

>Wallace keeps referring to replicants as "his angels"
>Bladerunner takes place in LA
>Los Angeles literally means "City of Angels"

It has before, but not in June.

cringe

Imagine being autistic enough to make this image

>when you combat forced memes with another forced meme

Because you’re sad about seeing a Reddit movie.

Hilarious how hard this triggers Waifufags 2049.

fucking cringe

>tfw martyrdom complex
>tfw movies where the main character dies while accomplishing something noble are invariably the most satisfying movies I watch
>tfw can't articulate that to anyone I know in real life because it would make me seem like a weird jihadi

It's been that way since I saw Gladiator as a kid. It's getting to the point where I think I should see an actual shrink.

and both are about real human beans

redditor

christian bale's character was in like two scenes and is obv the big baddie of the next with his preggo reploids

He died like that in Drive with the exact same wound.
A minute later he gathered his shit and drove off into the sunset.

>The part where he opens his coat
>No Joi
>Only blood

Few things have made me feel real emotion recently as this scene did. Been awhile since I came so close to actually shedding a tear.

Was he a replicate? Batman I mean

I saw it 7 times. 21 hours of kino.

i didn't know there were neo nazis in the future

the image on the right isn't supposed to be a joke, its just a fucking cowboy bebop reference, how autistic was the fag who made this?

Are these the type of people that used the term based? I am only familiar with lil b saying that

Going to see it again tomorrow, 4th and probably last time. I expect to feel crushed. The 3rd viewing already killed me inside, the 4th will end what the 3rd started.

can someone explain this to a brainlet?

so the reason he wasn't the child is because dream makers are fucking lazy and just use their own dreams?
and dream maker knew he wasnt the child but just didn't say anything even though he was clearly having a mental breakdown

I think it might have been her way of rebelling. We heard her say it was illegal to use real memories. Bust she was putting it into replicants anyways. Adds to the theme of rebellion I guess.

wouldn't they be post-neo nazis?