Anyone else unironically like total drama shit? Will it eventually make a comeback?

Anyone else unironically like total drama shit? Will it eventually make a comeback?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWL90wryyOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually liked the original one, but yhr finale made me upset since I wanted the goth girl to win and they gave it to the fat homo. I never really took interest in the following seasons nd the few episode I stumbled upon were pretty shit.

I feel like World Tour was the peak.

I have a friend who's getting into to this he finally got into pawkitew

I forgot how much I liked Jasmine and Ella in this run

First Season was so GOAT that Action left a sour taste that couldn't be washed out. I've yet to watch anything past Action.

I didn't care who won, as long as it wasn't Heather. It was insane the tension I felt from how far she was progressing. Owen and Gwen seemed pretty cool with each other in the end and they both weren't completely awful people so I was really pleased with the ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWL90wryyOw

Just watch World Tour and Ridonculous Race. The rest are not worth it.

I used to watch the show, religiously but just gave up after the season after World Tour.

Gwen did win in Canada, I think.

It's trash, but pretty fun trash, especially if you had the chance to watch it with Sup Forums

I'm Canadian and I'm 100% sure Owen won here. Which is weird, because I remember Gwen being vastly more popular.

Maybe this year it will. July is the tenth anniversary of the first season.

Is it really that old? Also I'm pretty sure most of my fetishes came from Total Drama.

>Anyone else unironically like total drama shit?
Yeah, there was a general and everything.
I also hope it comes back but it's unlikely.

The first half was great, but when Duncan came back with that cheating arc I went bad.

Sierra was great though.

The fanbase is so fucking obnoxious

I remember some girl on Tvtropws crying because of Heather losing her prize because of the volcano, and she was like "The writers hate their own seriess!"

Can you not understand that it's a comedy series? Holy fuck, stop getting so attached to drawings.

I'd say Revenge of The Island is pretty decent as well, definitely has the most solid ending of any season

Endings ranking go.
>Revenge of the Island
>Island
>Pahkitew Island
>Ridonculous Race
>Action
>World Tour
>All-Stars

It's fine-ish

Ehh, It's kind of a guilty pleasure

Fuck off Pan

>Stop getting attached to drawings
Its the job of the writers to get you to care.

RR deserves to be lower.

Everything else is right. Especially the dead last All Stars

>not liking Pakhitew or Revenge
>liking World Tour more

This was definitely Total Drama's ultimate letdown.