This was decent

Anyone that dislikes the film because it had low budget choreography that dared to not use a million cuts is a confirmed fucking Pleb.

it's shit

Depressing but not bad

Bump

Kino unless you're a woman or child

*inhales*

Thank you for comfirming your autism for us.
Your IP address has been logged. Please refer to guide book or consult a fellow autist, like , on this board on how to euthanize yourself.
Thank you, have a good night.

>everything is blue!
>everything is green!
>ebin cinematography!
>so dark!
>so grim!
>so edgy!

i actually loved it for that exact reason. it was bad, but in a great and original way. nothing wrong with that.

I swear you must be the director.
a thread pops up every day and the same excuses come out
>youre wrong go back to capeshit
>choreography is suppose to be like that
>needs sound to make it better
>you dont get the emotional impact of the scene

So, when his wife cheated on him and it enraged him to the point of literally fighting and beating up a parked car, why did he so quickly take the blame and offer to start anew?

>Yo Vince, I been cheating on you for like months now
Aiiight babe lemme remedy this situation by becoming a drug mule
>Yo Vince, take these stupid chicanos with you on your drug run cuz idk lol
Okay I will do that
>Yo Vince, the stupid chicanos are having a Rambo style gun battle with the police and won't listen to you
Okay I will defend the police by murdering the chicanos in front of them
>Yo Vince, you just lost millions of dollars worth of meth and got arrested, if you don't pay us back by this afternoon we're gonna LITERALLY dismember your unborn child with secret Korean techniques
Okay but don't
>Yo Vince, we won't if you kill this guy in prison for us
Okay I will do that
>Yo Vince, the guy is actually in another prison for SUPER CRAZIES
Okay I will convince the guards I am super crazy by fighting one of them
>Yo Vince, that guy is in this new prison, but he's in the SUPER CRAZY part of it where the child molesters go
Okay I will go there by fighting some Mexicans and guards
>Yo Vince, that guy isn't actually here, but that stupid Chicano and his boss is
K I'll just kill them then and get my brains blown the fuck out and hopefully my scumbag drug running friend who got me into this mess in the first place will care for my whore of a wife

God damn this movie sucked.

Such a shit movie. Basically a cheaper worse version of the Shot Caller, except the budget was probs the same.
Waste of time.

this.
I overlocked the fact that vaughn can't fight and isn't a tough guy, the movie was pretty solid other than that

loved the pacing and tone, reminded me of a 70's thriller

he didn't take the blame, they're both former alcoholic fuck-ups that depend on each other

Vince Vaughn was a boxer though. The director commented on how it was so easy to do the longshots because Vince already had the stance and knew how to throw and take hits.

The setup took a bit too long and that old white guy driving around listening to the same black music as the protag in the intro was a bit too much. But over all it was good.
Also, Dexter sister wasn't always pretty, but she hit the wall pretty fast.

Is Vince still managing Yakubu Amidu's boxing career?

>"Vince Vaughn is a boxing manager"
>look it up
>it's true

Huh.

>vaughn can't fight and isn't a tough guy

He's done too many comedies, people forget he's one of the physically largest actors in Hollywood at 6'5".

The choreography was far from perfect, but I don't know what mist fist fight fans want. It seems there will be no satisfaction until actors actually beat the crap out of each other.

The director absolutely shills here. Both of his movies are just Youtube-tier amateur movies with likeable actors and a lot of voyeuristic violence, yet there's someone here hailing them as God's gift to man. Also, those posts are all very similar to each other and seem to repeat every few days. The fact that he looks like a meckbeard makes it a bit suspicious too.
if you're here, just come clean and tell some stories about movie production.That's much cooler than shadow shilling your stuff. Even someone like me who doesn't care for your movies all that much at this point would be glad to listen.

this, come on craig

what I've noticed is that people on this board for some dumb reason project a false sense of masculinity onto these movies and if you criticize them, they take it personally as if it's their masculinity in jeopardy.
"LOL YOU'RE JUST A LIMP WRISTED NUMALE WHO CAN'T HANDLE MANKINO" and other stupid posts are just a prime example of their insecurities.

Loved it but beginning was slow; why does he have to get cucked?

Bump for interest.

Degenerate trash.

>muh hyperviolence

he's a tall guy