Sorry, but we stopped playing blade runner 2049 last week

sorry, but we stopped playing blade runner 2049 last week

delet this

>never got to see it a 3rd time
Back to LotR for my overly long world building movies

At least I got to se the best 3d movie of all time at the theaters back then, so missing out on movies doesn't seem to bother me anymore.

same

>tfw never got to see it at all

But we're not even into 2018 yet! I have 31 more years!

>mfw I was a poorfag and saw standard instead of IMAX
>mfw it's gone forever and I'll never ever ever have that chance again

>they stopped showing imax before I could see a second time
>o-ok normal is fine

Who the fuck are you and what happened to the black guy I normally deal with?

If it's ever rereleased in IMAX, don't miss it.
One of the most beautiful movies to see with amazing sound.

i saw it in IMAX but i just want to see it on a normal theater this time, it was a really intense experience

>at ticket-booth
>popcorn and pop already in hand
?

Burger theaters

damn...did it bomb that hard?

why is he behind plexiglas? is this how american theaters are built?

Yes.

we lock people in boxes and make them work for pennies until they snap and try to steal all the pennies from another plexiglass box and then we lock them in a different box

Planned to see it last Friday but my theater stopped showing it a day before

Saw BR2049 today & gotta say, the "please report suspicious behavior" message before the movie at my local AMC theater both made me want to laugh as I thought about the no singles policy meme and cry when I realized that had I not been with my mother someone very well might have reported me as I was dressed in mostly black and alone (aside from my mother) in the very back row.

And honestly, looking down at every other patron in the theater I couldn't help but think how easy it would be to snipe texters from the vantage point of last row. I had to calm myself down because I was paranoid someone might notice a hostile vibe coming from me.

Why do you all keep saying it bombed like it's a bad thing? Just imagine what could happen if this movie makes money. Blade Runner: War of the Replicants? Blade Runner Cinematic Universe? Is this what you all want?

there are many locations that still have it in IMAX, but they're 70 miles away from me and I am not wasting a day for that

as I understand it you are not permitted to bring food into the theater in American theaters

Don't be so uppity
People wants artists to make money

A full length live action Blackout film could be nice in the right hands, but would likely be some chinese appealing Terminator 4 or 5 ripoff if it was backed by some shit money grubbing studio.

Shit, I was suprised Sony didn't manage to wreck this one with their involvement.

I still have 3 more days to see it again, and then, never again.

The world doesnt deserve such masterpiece.

WHERE IS ROBERT

..robert would let me see it again..

Aw don't do this to me guys, surely I'm not the only one with these kinds of intrusive thoughts when forced to be in a crowd and anxious about it?

R-right?

>tfw my country doesn't even have imax theaters

welp, I know shouldn't be allowed near babies

rest in peace wherever

NI

GG

ERS

Hello joe rogan

>I missed the chance to see it in IMAX
Fucking hell.

In Canada we don't have any of this safety glass shit

there is some there. in montreal there are gas stations with that

>Go to america for the first time
>In LA
>somehow ended up in Vermont
>tfw McDonalds behind a plexiglass

is this the cost of having guns all over the place. just fucking get rid of them

Retarded post

No you fucking moron it's the cost of having niggers all over the place.

>sorry, but we stopped playing blade runner 2049 last week. however, the last screening is still running so you might catch the ending

...would there be plexiglass if there werent any guns?

Yes.

To be fair, you only see this shit applied in fast food, gas station, and pawn establishments in the places most overrun by chimps, ie Detroit, Chicago ghettos, and large metropolitan city ghettos in general, or towns & cities that house federal penitentiaries. Its not necessarily a minority or gun problem, but rather a mental illness and gang problem (which is predominantly made up of minorities with guns, yes). It hardly represents anything even close to the majority of the US

All convenience stores in my area have this. This is the power of diversity!

what the heck!? American here, where is this?

Look, just because you're not impoverished doesn't mean you have to flaunt it to the rest of us who are

>coldcocking a women so you can steal like $200
jesus christ and hes on video too, why dont we just kill these niggers instead of locking them up and feeding them

logic isnt their strong suit

staged?

I know you're messing around or whatever, but really, I am genuinely perplexed, I've never seen this anywhere in the country.

They aren't that uncommon

I'm not messing around. You haven't seen it because you have never stepped foot in an impoverished hood.

>pop

They're still showing it at mine

2D or 3D?

no, just a nigger

Worse than third world countries. Going to the US (and LA in particular) was an eye opener for me. Your kike overlords are brilliant salesmen and marketeers.

Always 2D, have you learned nothing since Avatar came out?

Ayo lemme get uhhhhhhh

probably going to go see it for a second time tomorrow. No one else will be there. Why not

>Being this numale
This os why u people ill die. He did nothing wrong

Don’t worry bro, I know that feel. I’d recommend some daily mindfulness meditation, can help drastically reduce how long it last.

>punching a roastie for some quick cash is bad
>>>reddit

Edgy

The intrusive thoughts seem to temporarily subside when I tell others about them, strangely enough. I intend to seek therapy for them, but I'm not overly optimistic. Its something I've dealt with and come to terms with since puberty and something I always figured many males deal with to some extent. I doubt browsing Sup Forums daily for years on end has done anything less than exacerbate the issue, desu. What begins as cynical humor to deal with the pressures of modern society can easily become a long term mindset. Spending time with my farmer relatives in rural Kansas without internet access recently was an eye opening experience, in how my overall demeanor and internal monologue shifted to one more positive

Thanks for commenting and be sure to like and subscribe :^)

That was hilarious

>seen it twice in IMAX
>will never get to do so again
>tfw the memory of seeing this film will be lost in time
>like tears in rain

you motherfucker my gf is making me wait until her exams are done

inb4 beta

That shit was hilarious. Don't get your tendies in a bunch pol tard. It's not like she'd fuck you anyway

had no idea there were this many nigger apologists on Sup Forums

Don't make me say it

I'm brazilian, pathetic eurocuck

>tfw you can't find your cinema dealer

wrong i am /anarcho-egoist/

In the US. It's still playing in other countries. You still have a chance to watch it in IMAX if you're a richguy who can travel

You're off your baseline kid

>Know a guy that owns a small cinema
>Good friends with him
>Blade Runer 2049 is being pulled next week
>He's making me a copy like he always does with movies

You're right, if the alternative is a cinematic universe, I'd rather it end this way.

We shouldn't feel sad about things we don't have, we should be greatful for the things we do have and we got a good sequel.

>they're still showing BR and 2049 back to back in Europe
till the end of November atleast

>music builds up
>LAPD on the horizon
>REVVING INTENSIFIES
>IMAX THEATER SHAKES

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vThgFwt4Kg

Holy fuck boys my cinema is playing it in IMAX for the last time in about 6 hours. I haven't seen it yet and now the pressure is on. Do I bother with IMAX or is standard fine? Help!

IMAX

that track was giving me flashbacks to Akira so hard

I guess I'll have to settle for having seen it as films have been seen for over a hundred years, on a flat screen as God intended

>local theater only has 3D screenings

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It's still showing until this Friday at my nearest cinema, thinking about going a third time but not sure.
I was hoping to go mid-November after a few weeks break between the first two viewings, but if this is my last chance..

I swear to god, during the 2nd baseline check scene some teen chick got up and ran out real fast while making a loud gagging sound.

Fucking normies, I hope films like this finally give them a taste of true lonesomeness.

>want to see it without german dub
>cinema only plays it with original voiceover during the first week
REEEEEEEEEE

>reading the discussions ignite the urge to see this again
>check IMAX screenings
>last screenings are tomorrow and I can't make it

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I laughed at this user, im so sorry

It will, caude normies are humans too and deep down, they are loney and miserable

Try being born in the US of A next time, scrub

iktf.

but hey at least we get the new Fack ju Göhte playing for 2 months soon

It was literally the first movie I've seen in a decade that I would have walked out of if I'd gone to see it myself. Around the scene where he's having sex with a prostitute merged with his AI girlfriend I realized I was not caring about any of it, and it was all happening waaaayyyy to slow. The whole thing was just so pretentious, with them pretending at depth without providing any. You had a blaring backdrop of sound following every second of every scene to make sure you knew this was suppose to be dramatic, while at the same time every character portrayed in the film except for that one girl was basically forbidden from acting. While the villain did LOOK cool, I liked the blindness and the small robots theme, he wasnt fleshed out enough to find him interesting. He was just a very generic, this guys bad, his motivations arent entirely clear, but you're suppose to not like this guy. Same thing for Dark Tower, he's just a guy who's an ass, and thats all you're suppose to care about.

I'll give it the dark sci fi art style, and I am not an original blade runner fan. But movies should be interesting, and I'm not just talking about your example of fast paced action like transformers, they can be thought provoking to. I didnt get any of that out of Blade Runner, instead it felt like the director was trying to do his scenes like Quentin Tarantino but without the dialogue.

good post

bad post

Seriously though, I don't care that much about studios losing a huge pile of cash on that movie but I'm afraid it'll affect Villeneuve's career. Do producers prefer directors who make critically acclaimed movies over the ones who make loadsamoney?