Is there a more red pilled character in fiction?

Is there a more red pilled character in fiction?

What is this red pill meme I've heard so much about?

Why do I feel all the faggots that read Dredd shit have a submissive fetish?

No seriously, all the characters are unlikable douchebags

Who are Anderson and Beeny?

I dunno, The Question and Rorschach (by extension, I guess) are pretty redpilled.

>Every character has to be likable

Only the original Question, and I guess Veitch's.

Euphoric teens declaring that they're enlightened by their own intelligence.

A truth that goes contrarian to pre-established notions

By asking for a redpill on something like Star Wars or Dark Souls lore for instance, you're asking for an explanation.

>t. Sheev

>you're asking for an explanation
except being asked to be redpilled is just code for asking for a convenient reason to hate something

Depends on the context desu

I don't get it, why is he Emperor Palpatine?

>Saying that to Magneto
Nah.
a
h

Who wrote this? There's someone out there that doesn't know he was actually in one?

It's from The Matrix (who stole it from Total Recall) when Morpheus offers Neo a bluepill to go back to sleep and live in the Matrix, or a redpill to wake up from the Matrix.

>The mutie is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutie and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."
What did she mean by this, Sup Forums?

Torquemada is balanced - he would never lower himslef down to some things Judge "Ded" Dredd has done.

For an example pic related

Isn't he the reincarnation of Hitler?

>you're clealy a fucking dumbass, Dredd IS a hero, he does what BATMAN does, he fights crime to keep people safe from crooks except he's a futuristic cop & actually kills the villains where as Batman he lets them get away with killing people, so Dredd is the true hero!! and he is the law of justice, not Batman, also if Dredd isn't a Hero then why is he in a Comic book? EXPLAIN THAT DUMBASS!!

Yes he is literally Hitler and the original Torquemada and a bunch of other celebrity bad guys

What a great Alan Moore character he could have been.

Yes. He was also the historical grand inquisitor Torquemada and some mean general Custer looking dude who shot some innocent indians because he was a mean white guy 2000AD.

Has it actually explained why he calls himself Torquemada ? Did he ran out of good names or what ?

>Dredd
>redpilled

confirmed for not reading Dredd

Apparently the writer didn't. They apologized and said they'd rewrite the line for the trade.

>Sup Forums knowing shit about anything outside of their circlejerk

He shouldn't. He should just have that guy getting bitchslapped in the next panel.

It is perfectly ok to compare hitler-like things to hitler.

Well Dredd is canonically virgin and asexual, so I guess the shoe fits.

he's just a spook with a gun

Well, there's Neo.

Kek. I'm starting to like Captain Dyke.