Are American prisons really like this?

Are American prisons really like this?

They're more like the Fridge. Cell Block 99 is more like a South American prison.

>american prisoners wear electrocution belts and have broke glass cells

Damn the US seems hellish

Is America really all blue like that?

Yeah, everyone has been kinda blue since Drumpf won.

No.
You kids need to stop letting TV form your reality, and just talk to someone who has actually been inside.
Male rape is also quite rare, despite being a staple of almost every prison snow or movie.

>drumpf

no. americans are full of shit

Your tears are delicious.

The first prison is fairly realistic
There are places like the second one, but only if you really fuck up in India, Russia, Guatemala, etc.
Hick cops in the US don't generally have that kind of planning or resources

Someone explain the movie, they just wanted him to transfer so they could beat him up?

Basically just so they would be able to torture and kill him, but yeah.

>that guy whose head he stomps

the opposite
without getting too deep into spoilers, he owed guys on the outside, and they wanted him to do a job inside a different prison, so he had to get himself transferred

>Vince is playing a "young" cop opposite based Mel in Dragged Across Concrete
It's going to be hilarious seeing 6'5" Vince stand next to 5'10" Mel

FUCK that soulless korean

maybe they had his korean wife

>entire organization runs on everyone's wife being kidnapped

at some point it just became a circle

>tfw the wife was cheating with Gil all along

Maybe you should finish the film buddy

Back to /k/ with you, phil.

If you want to see what an American Prison is like, watch Oz. Then imagine it as somewhat worse because there ain't no damn prisons with a library that nice anymore or fucking theater groups for the prisoners

>OZ - that's the name on the street for the oswald state penitentiary

wasn't sure if he was asking about the premise or the whole plot
t. brainlet

How the Hell do I see this movie?
It's not showing anywhere near me.

pirate it

How hairy is Jennifer Jason Leigh down there?

Dude what? There are like tens of thousands of hours of documentary footage on moden US prisons. Between Lockup, Lockup Raw, 60 Days In, all of the HBO docs, Lockdown and all of the other prison shows it feels like damn near every US prison has had a camera crew inside of it. Just watch one of those.

>Everyone missing a 10/10 pun

>Vince asks Mel how things are "down under"

what movie is this?

Welcome to my nightmare.

Free my niggas Lex and Madthad, fuk da feds

Probably why America is the only country where males are raped more than women, eh?

Some say that prison takes the edge out of a man. But i feel like a nuclear reactor and the control rods aren't inserted.

Vince vaun prison kino is the tits.

check out Return to paradise for comfy

So true....

>A well-crafted pun, good sir! A very well-crafted pun indeed!

Color grading was a mistake

>...you hearing me, Ray?

some people, ray, they just don't want to face the facts
but these days it's like "face/off" (1997), and I'm the motherfucking fax machine

is this shyt worth a watch or no

Not really. It's not even a prison drama/thriller, basically something like a Hobo with a Shotgun in its meme worthy levels of gore and violence

underrated

damn this is almost as brutal as the bone tomahawk cutting scene

They say people in glasses houses shouldnt throw stones, ray...

What those dumb fucks don't realize is that I'm committing insurance fraud!

>hoooooo boy you're in for a time, see this here cell, wellsir, instead of concrete the floor is made of.... BROKEN GLASS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking cartoon-tier

Yes, everything looks like it's coming in through a blue filter.

That photo is hilarious. WTF is going on!? Is that guy their slave?

Except this looks more like Riki-oh.

is it true if you go to prison in america you turn into a gay

My brother worked at a state penitentiary for quite a few years, and he said it was boring for the most part after you got used to seeing the fucked up shit. Guys shanking each other, fucking each other (apparently theres a lot more gay sex going on in prison than tv and movies make it out to be), guards buying and selling shit to prisoners, things like that.
He said the most stressfull part came from the other guards he worked with, and he was constantly disgusted with all the petty 'highschool drama' that was all around him from his co workers.

Haven't seen this film but just want to reinforce the very factual sentiment that US prisons make zero effort to rehabilitate criminals and only serve as a playground for sadists, in some cases for nothing but oure financial benefit for corporations and state entities. Many guards and wardens are just as sick, if not sicker than inmates. A nonviolent criminal is almost guaranteed to come out of prison violent, ill, and deranged, unless they completely become obsessed and cucked to religion and authority figures. Rape is a casual phemonemon and is a point of entertaibment for prison employees.

The worst part is, this has been the state of US prisons for many decades, and ot a single person in power has ever made any effort to change things. Even constitutiants get off on the idea of inmates being subjected to literal hell on earth, so long as they are rich and connected enough to make sure it never happens to them.

Fuck off, gay pedo

Alright simmer down Bernie.

Yeah they inject you with gay virus or some shit

Thank you for noticing. I actually like Trump too

Roach of weed and got 45 days in the 3rd worst jail in the US.

Nah what they called medium security in that movie is actually super max having to stay by yourself. Also known as solitary and used as punishment. Prisons south of the boarder are more like that. In US they run it like a military prison.

County sucks they will wake you up at 3am for breakfast then wake you up at 6am just to count you. If you like fighting its comfy as fuck. Its all about the atmosphere every pod has a different vibe. Just don't be a pussy or you're gonna have a bad time.

Brawl.in.Cell.Block.99.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

HAHAHAHA 10/10

Long movie and beginning is slow. Movie didnt need to have a cuck storyline.

>Not only do Trump jokes pull trumpfags out of the woodwork, namefags show up too

They're all about throwing 'snowflake' around until you dare to throw their own shit back at them.

LOL wtf is that? that's the cheesiest shit I've ever seen.

This guy is the worst actor I have ever seen.

He's even worse than nicolas cage or colin farrell

Looks like a heaven
T. Brazilian user who spent four years in prison

What'd you do?

Damn this movie was pure kino, thanks Sup Forums
I love watching something thats not commercial as fuck cookie cutter garbage

Watch Return to Paradise if you like Vince vauhn in prison roles

What the fuck Mike Wazowski needs 2 umbrella for?

So it just takes some mgtow loser to dismantle their operation?

I was arrested for punching a guy until he lost all his teeth.

Why would you do such a thing?

Then you should watch more movies instead of just jumping on the recent flavors Sup Forums discusses about.

Bc im a violent monkeys mentally ill, I was in a bad mood and I felt disgusted to see that chubby piece of pale flesh every day.

Okay, yeah. You deserved those 4 years, if not more.

THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST PEOPLE

THESE ARE SOME BAAAAD HOMBRES

>US prisons make zero effort to rehabilitate criminals and only serve as a playground for sadists

>good thing I'm a maniac.

But I look like Jesus user, the judge said that. Jesus never did anything bad.
Faggots here and on discord are always inviting me to go to US and Canada. Trump will not solve anything user.

what movies have good prison rape scenes? I'm talking man on Man booty clapping against one of the participants will

no

but they should be

bone tomahawk's cutting in half scene is MUCH gorier and more effective and difficult to watch.

that's unpleasant but cartoonish and silly in how they portray the human face and skull front to be so weak. his face wouldn't come off to the bone nor would the front of his face entirely cave in so easily. Vince would need to stamp with both feet and even then there wouldn't be as much damage to the skin. there would be bruising and and the skull might be deformed and glood would be coming out hte ears, and mouth/nose but the skin wouldn't rip from being stamped directly into the ground.

American History X
faggot

hahaha impossible shit wtf i hate that movie now

What a topical and witty comment in our current year! So brave, I cry every time

>we need more blue
>but we're already using 3 blue filters over the camera lens, we can't get any more blue
>WE NEED MORE BLUE

most people aren't even trumpfags nigga, they just sit around ready to meme it when the liberals start crying, as they are wont to do

this, the gore in cellblock looks a little more ridiculous and unlikely, could you even cut a dudes face off that cleanly just by dragging it across the floor? Wouldn't you need to like use a a car or horse to cause that kind of shit to happen?

Every lazy ass shit movie past 2000 does this.

That scene takes place in the morning before sunrise, thats why its that color.
If you nerds ever went outside you would know the colors of our atomsphere

It's a zoo full of carnivores Ray, but every now and then even a tiger has to toss a salad

>Male rape is also quite rare

source?

me and my bf, Bubba