I-I've... s-seen a spaceship!!

>I-I've... s-seen a spaceship!!

...and?

the state of Sup Forums's Television & Film board

>i've seen sea breams

lmao cool dude

It's at this moment Deckard realizes replicants are basically children. That's why he starts laughing after the robot guy shuts down.

> Hahaha, at last I finally became the Blade Runner
Epic scene 10/10 kino

>saves Deckard
>not out of some sort of altruism
>but just so he could brag about his off-world adventures and why they should matter

DESU he died like a machine, completely self-centered and devoid of empathy

Chilean Seabeams off the coast of Orion.

Ridley is retarded for making him say all this nonsensical shit we can't relate to.

Why is LA so rainy in Blade Runner?

>i've seen chili and sea brass, i believr
What does he meant by that?

pollution

It really is one of the most overrated "kino's" in the kinomagraphy

Why isn't everyone melting?

sea memes

I've seen I've seen memes

I zozzed at the dry absurdity of this thread. Now it's just annoying. Well Here's another you.

the state of ur mum on mai dick is makin my c-beam glitter in the darkness if you know what I mean

sup reddit

Kino

maybe he was just chinese

>kills his creater/someone who has contributed great things to society
>Kills the only person who helped him
>(((Saves))) Deckard
>Muh memories
Literally fuck off
The monologue tried too hard to make me feel empathy towards him

how can "saving" be jewish?

this fucking guy

this guys way off baseline

>people actually, non-ironically trying to shit on the tears in the rain scene
It's a top 10 scene.

Congratulations. You failed my litmus test. Heres your prize

fuck you man

you just played with a real sacred thing

When was the last time a movie made you feel something? Interlinked.

>DUDE lasers... in space....

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Stars and spaceships n shit

Cool dude

Because maggie gyllenhaal isn't in this movie

>I saved you ironically bro! You need to have a high iq to understand sea memes on ten houses gate breh

>one autist keep spamming the same autistic thread every day (every hour actually)
>somehow becomes a meme

fuck this place

>somehow
how new are you

because water doesn't melt people

Hi I'm from neo gaf

>no one's gonna remember my moments in space wars boo hoo

>I've seen sneed memes

Yo chek dis out chek dis out
*smaks lips*
whips in space nigga

Fuck, he hasn't been in much but I loved him in Blind Fury.

RIP

>wtf people have opinions and aren't just reddit?
>this is bullshit mods plsban

>one autist
nononononono....piiyrett

>I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe.
>waifus BLACKED and HARVESTED, excellent films bomb at the box office, autism levels that shouldn’t be possible.
>all lost, like when a post gets dubs

WE WUZ TENNHAUSER GATES N SHIT

ships.... in space!

fuckkkkkk

The Hitcher
Dedlock (Wedlock)

Were two of my favorite 80s movies.

jeez how much time do you spend here

AH SHIET NIGGA AIGHT AIGHT I GOT DEM GLITTAH SHIET GOIN ON BABY YAH

>Like tears... in rain

Go stand inside retard

just beautiful user

>I've... tasted this trusty pigeon's ass

lmao, i've watched gundam too dude, no big deal.

Yag Spurrrro

impressive

I've... seen things

kek

>DUUHHHHH I HAVE WORKING EYES

Get the fuck over yourself.

Where did Roy get a pigeon? Did he go to magician school? Why didn't he include that in the monologue?

>ching chong, me reprican

Sup Forums is the worst board

>this thread

>Deckard..... I have come back to life Deckard

kids are trying way too hard to pretend their dad's blade runner isn't better
also the homosexuals of Sup Forums have really bad taste and have a boner for gosling
they even tried to convince themselves they liked la la land the poor saps

The only time I get pissed off with Sup Forums is when I see gay threads about Finn Wolfhard and the new spiderman kid

Why the fuck didn't he take a photograph?

yeah..... right up there with le real human bean xd and le crazy uber driver killing pimps xd.........

If your a 16 years old in high school

Don't care about subject material but this is an extremely low quality thread

If you seen attack ship on fire on the shoulder of Uranus, you would be impressed too OP

honestly Rachel finding out that she was a replicant hit me harder.

(you)

Daring synthesis.

nigga how the fuck do you think baneposting started?

Absolutely this. You could present the same movie in half of the time

Because we make fun of something that isn't that good?

>"I've seen things you wouldn't believe..."
>proceeds to reel of non-sensical shit we can't relate to/believe in an effort to demonstrate how unique his experience is and pose the question, does that make him human?
Sounds fine to me dawg

Sounds delicious

>AYO DICKERD
*smacks lips*
>YO I SEENS SHIT Y'ALL NIGGAS AIN'T EVER GON BELIEVE
*grabs crotch*
>FIRE N SHIET OFF OH-RYAN

I've never seen the original blade runner because I could only get one version in my country that I was told was the bad one, but it's been so long I've forgotten; what version do I watch?

Director's cut.
Final Cut fucks with the cinematography by cocking up the color grading. All you need to know of the Final Cut is the Ridley Scott firmly believes Deckard is a Replicant.

>Ridley is retarded for making him say all this nonsensical shit we can't relate to.
that was actually improvised by the actor himself

>proceeds to reel of non-sensical shit we can't relate to/believe in an effort to demonstrate how

I like moments like this in films, they reveal the plebs for who they really are. Guess what, if you didn't understand the gist of that speech you're an A grade pleb.

You should go into a film like blade runner already familiar with certain fundamentals of the genre.

c = speed of light, a c-beam in space jargon is a massive laser used in combat, mounted on massive spaceships etc. A "gate" could be a number of technical things, but it's obviously an impressive stronghold of some tactical, geographical importance.

He's talking about a space battle that occurred near some important piece of infrastructure

Faggot

>directors cut

Is that the one with or without the narration? I'm told that's the key, but I can remember if you're supposed to watch it with or without the narration

Or you know, he could have just show or explained that instead of assuming everyone who watches the movie is some massive sci-fi nerd

You should watch without narration, and yes, DC is the version without, like Final Cut

But the monologue did a good job of that and the movie in general. He was built to be used and lived as a slave and in fear and what is even worse he had a lifespan of 4 years. He watched everyone he cared for die, what is great is that he came to those conclusions and realized that all that will be left of him is another's memories of him. Hence keeping Deckard alive and talking about how memories which will be lost in time. You could even say this really drove home deckards love for that other bitch.

You can't be fucking serious, the vagueness is what lets people picture it for themselves....

I think you're more suited to something from say, marvel studios where everything is explained perfectly for 80iq Americans and zero thought is required to understand what's going on.

Ok, thanks user

deserves way more (you)s

Also to add it's not like it needs to be shown anyways, because that isn't even the main point of the monologue.

>I seen uh houws and er gayte hurr hurr huryan

childhood is enjoying Blade Runner
adulthood is realizing Blade Runner 2049 makes more sense

Not even dead. He's still in plenty of stuff.

go back to rebbit