He should have left marge.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you will never have a meaningful relationship

She was too perfect, please just speak to me my waifu

Well he did fuck her.

No he doesn't, he stays horny for Marge.

Says more about you than Homer. He genuinely loved his family especially his wife

I still question whether he really loved "the boy"

formerly bouvier

Would she have put up with the unending amount of shit Homer would have put her through?

Did she suck him?

Boubier

Is that the girl who works for sneeds fuck and suck

he fucks the turkey

god i want to fuck homer SO BAD

he feeds on the turkey.

>woman leaves husband for other man
Sup Forums: Ha, typical roastie whore! No surprise, the beta gets cucked yet again! Women are all evil!

>man leaves wife for other woman
Sup Forums: Can't blame him, his wife was a total bitch, and the girl is fuckin' hot! Is this chad literally /ourguy/?

Let's all go out for frosty chocolate milkshakes

Marge is too good for Homer. Prove me wrong.

Fidelity is literally the one thing that Homer has against people who think he's a terrible person.

he also seeded the turkey

girl what are you doing on Sup Forums, get off

No, only Bart sucks Homie off.

I don’t often say this; but you, user? You’re alright.

numale or roastie detected

>believing in marital fidelity makes me a numale or roastie

But Bart is his son--his own seed, if you will. If people knew that, I don't think The Simpsons would have received such positive feedback.

That was not what your post was implying sweetie.
You were saying that Sup Forums is sexist

>one post in one thread is emblematic of all of tv.
>tv is a hivemind

homer didn't have to leave marge...he should have just taken lurleen and mindy as concubines and sired bastards with them.

Let's be real boys, if you were in the same situation you would have thrown Mindy a bang and never told Marge.

The next person that calls me sweetie has to marry me.

Also she'd be pretty fat.

:3

sweaty

lurleen for fuck sure. being in a trailer w/ a chick singing a song she wrote about wanting to fuck me...I'm only human.

>You were saying that Sup Forums is sexist
Certainly more sexist, on average, than the general population. There's often a double standard when it comes to male infidelity as opposed to female infidelity, I've noticed.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

>hurr durrr it ain't bantz any more, it's policy

fucking retard.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

I've noticed that Sup Forums has some of the best social commentary on Sup Forums. You might be confusing
random jokes with actual belief.

I think it was fairly obvious that he did. He only imagined her to be Marge to ease his own guilt.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

That just raises even more questions.

UMA