1. Were parts of it staged? Ferigno Sr scenes and the one when Arnold taunts Lou seem fake

1. Were parts of it staged? Ferigno Sr scenes and the one when Arnold taunts Lou seem fake.
2. How gay is bodybuilding?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=awgwUfmLAxg
youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg
youtube.com/watch?v=llHhiiNnIjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2. How gay is bodybuilding?
It's only gay if you are ZE CUMMING

>how gay is bodybuilding?
Visit /fit/ and see for yourself

Bodybuilding is only gay if you're a faggot.

>2. How gay is bodybuilding?

What position does fucking a grapefruit have on the Kinsey scale?

It was dramatized, yes. But it still accurately reflects the culture and sentiments back then.

Bodybuilding is only gay if you use steroids (and yes, that includes this new generation of research chemicals/SARMS). At that point, you are both trying to look pretty and admiring other men for being pretty. Men should not be pretty, we should be rugged.

Now I'm not so much talking about guys like Arnold or Piana who used chemicals to achieve mass and mass alone (although that gets disgusting in its own right), but rather guys like Zyzz and all the instagram & clothing models you see who try to keep a small, "shredded", and downright feminine waist to shoulder ratio

biggest faggot i've seen on this site

You mad, /fraud/ster? Look inside yourself and realize you are just as ill as the traps

>Ferigno Sr scenes and the one when Arnold taunts Lou seem fake.
It’s in the middle of a competition. One of Arnold’s main weapons was getting into people’s heads. Once he knew how they worked, he could push their buttons on stage. Body builders are as vain and insecure as runway models. Arnold was different because he had a strategy. Their is no reason Ferigno Sr would risk Lou’s chances of becoming Mr Olympia over a documentary. He was trying to protect Lou. Watch the next one, Pumping Iron 2: The Women. It’s filmed right before female body building took off and the figures range from mild to wild and the judges are just lost.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=awgwUfmLAxg

Favorite scene?
Mine has to be Arnold telling a story about the guy in Munich.

lifting is a waste of time if you aren't on the roids

just kill yourself

life is a waste of time unless your on top

I'm sorry you've allowed yourself to forgo health for your obsessive compulsions, but you are wrong.

Gonna be hard to "top" anything when your natural hormonal and endocrine systems have collapsed on themselves due to UNNATURAL abuse and overstimulation.

It's just as gay as it is manly.

this but unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg

Fuck off non bod loser

Kek
Can you even get your dick in a vag without your bovine thighs getting in the way? Do you even crave pussy anymore, or do you instead find yourself daydreaming about engorged veins?

Pathetic. I don't have to worry about guys like you, you breed yourselves out. Shit, so much as walking around is probably dentrimental to your skeletal structure.

Leave kai alone.

Are musclegirls gay?
youtube.com/watch?v=llHhiiNnIjY