>heavy Yiddish accent
>comically big nose
>greedy, only cares about money
Lucas did not give a fuck.

>hooknosed
>cruel
>insular
>control the banks
>have been genocide multiple times by still crawl back into everyone’s good books
>have this in their bank floor
Joanne “let’s get the 4th reich” Rowling is more red pilled than you give her credit for

They weren't being very subtle with the floor design at all

shalom

If you guys want the real red pill: those aren't costumes or make up/CGI at all.

It's a natural reaction, since the US election the jews of the world have been in overdrive

It's been going on for years but they seem to be accelerating their plans at an alarming rate

>SJW writer writes a jewish caricature that could not be any bigger of a stereotype
>does not even realize it or accept the fact
This is honestly what it's like to have ideas planted in your head.

>general Paulus
>I'm Gestapo

More like
>white middle aged mom writes book she doesn't think anybody will read
>makes shit up as she goes, uses whatever cheap analogies her average IQ mind can work out
>book takes off
>oh shit better parrot whatever all the other rich people are saying

>the state of nu/tv/

oy vey

It's still ideas being planted in her head unless you're saying that she was openly anti-semitic when she was just a middle aged mom.

How did rowling get away with this?

oy gevalt it's like anuddah shoah

This is the more likely answer.
It’s clear that books 1-4 were written on the seat of her ass, with 5-7 attempting to be a patch job.
She should have just kept the whimsical tone up, because the patches combined with the more serious tone just made everything worse, while nobody cares about the internal consistency of a kids book. Also unintentionally writing hilariously racist stereotypes is a hallmark of innocent children’s entertainment.

Someone should confront her about it on Twitter
She's a pain in the ass, it would be good to take her down a peg

>Someone other than my pussymouthed faggot self should confront her about it on Twitter

ftfy

It's just a witch costume right?

It will boil down to a "you are the anti semite because you are the one who identified these as jews" argument
Basically these are just goblins who own a bank and you, as an evil racist, associate big nosed money grubbers with judaism

I have a hard time putting this into words but that's how it would go

Same with the Ferengi in Star Trek

>implying i have a twitter account

goblins make up only 2% of the population but own 90% of the auction houses

wake up, peons.

Problem, Goldstein? Drain the Pedowood swamp. Orthodox Semitic Jews aren't hated on, do you know why? They're good religious people and anti-zionist.

That's pretty intolerant of others' views user, what are you, a bigot?

Prince Philip was in Harry Potter?

They do share a lot of similarities with the old stereotypes of Jewish people, and it's not even a movie thing where they exaggerated it. Goblins in the books are pretty much described as long-nosed, money-obsessed, oppressed people with a loathing for wizards. Feels odd coming from Rowling who's always tried to be politically correct.

>implying they didnt know
>implying they didnt think it was a positive representation - force immune jew, only cares for the shekels

Weren't the prequels filled with racist stereotypes disguised as aliens?

Not if you use the Star of David bank floor in the opening salvo

These are super common negative stereotypes, you can't just say "you're the racist for noticing the big noses"