Skilled marksman for 7 seasons

>skilled marksman for 7 seasons
>all of a sudden can't hit a target less than 15 meters away

> be gabe
> walk into dark room with negan
> get scared of bat when you have an AR

That's a BIG gun...

What kind of a...
Aw fuck it, it's a show for women who cares.

>yfw when Rick could have killed Negan and his lieutenants at any point in the episode and somehow didn't

Serious question, do people actualyl still watch this show?
I gave up after that season where that drunk husband killed that old womans husband with a sword. It was jsut so corny i called it quits.

I gave up on the third or fourth episode of season 1

Negan has a higher power level though.

I hate the last few seasons but watch it to hopefully see an end. In between are good episodes, but they are turbo rare and not worth going through the whole shit. God, let it end already.

I mean isnt it just the same exact shit over and over and over again? I mean every damn season they find a new place, it somehow goes wrong and cringelord rick has to do something and overact.

guns dont have recoil: the series

Basically yes. Sometimes people die too. Overly predictable and often forced.
Like for example, they had this one town with high fences, and when they got ambushed, a tower fell into the fence and tore it down. SURPRISE! Nobody could see that coming!!

The only good 'recent' episode I can remember is when the lesbian is waking up at the beach and finds herself in a lesbian amazon township.
Other than that, it's cringy and awful. Only a few scenes are fun. Like when Rick got thrown into a pit with a scrap metal armoured zombie.

Dropped it around the 46 minute mark of recently aired ep.

it'll end on or a season after GoT ends, AMC will reallocate the budget to make shows that compete with Netshill's stable instead

The biggest problem is that I can't even find a single person who watched this fucking show ever since S5. Why is this show still famous and who the fuck's watching it?

I live in Hong Kong and I can find like 10 Trump supporters living in Chai Wan of all places, yet I couldn't find a single TWD viewer in a country known for watching LOTS of (pirated) Western TV.

i gave up after the third

I actually gave up after Episode 3 of Season 1.

When Rick Roll reunited with his family I"m like "fuck this shit". They should have NEVER reunited.

Why would that be a problem? You want to organize a TWDcon and the impossiblity of it makes you sad? I never understand these viewers who treat television as an excuse to socialize. Do you really want to meet up with the faggots of nu/tv/?

This popcorn comic-based soap opera never tried my intelligence so I never "gave up." I was laughing during the nursing home run by spic bangers episode and taking it all in stride.

>Negan uses roar
>Gabriel is confused
>Gabriel cannot attack
>Negan uses lean
>Gabriel is stunned

An AR isn't a close range weapon

>This popcorn comic-based soap opera never tried my intelligence so I never "gave up."

>An AR isn't a close range weapon
not true at all

That episode was fucking awful, though

Try fighting a guy with an AR in a hallway and say that again

>I mean isnt it just the same exact shit over and over and over again?
Yes

I only watched this show for the first time last february.
I binged the whole series in a month or so.
It is always the same scenario, and it really hurts the appeal.

they need to do something like...KILL RICK or anyone significant, just do something unexpected...the sooner

>a tube program made me tap out and post about it online
lmao how much of a pussy can you get

I'm here just for the CGI laughs.
Something new?

this post is horrible and makes no sense. This is a TV board the whole point is to talk about it.

None yet, they usually reserve that for the third episode and the mid-season finale

>still limp wrists pistols after all these years

cry more pubescent girl

negans haki/BWC is that strong

makes poor little black boys nutts tuck into their guts

that gun looks cool

>they need to do something like...KILL RICK
then the show would def die

They're gonna use the excuse not to kill Negan again by having him and Gabriel work together to escape the herd. Maybe Negan'll even share some backstory with him

Insiders have reported that The cast and crew of The Walking Dead resent spending the vast majority of their lives in abandoned Georgia business parks and cope by inebriating vast amounts of alcohol.

Consequently, there is a growing rift between the increasingly drunk and checked-out Georgia crew and the increasingly desperate L.A. writers.

Fun fact: Most of the Walking Dead scripts are brilliant and coherent on paper.

Sources say that, upon viewing the latest episode, one of the head writers was so incensed that Negan stood in plain view of the heavily-armed protagonists without getting shot that he personally flew to Georgia to berate the crew for their inexplicable and lazy execution of the script.

One sober witness said that upon arrival the writer got into a shouting match with Andrew Lincoln in a bath robe who screamed back at him in slurred, unintelligible phrases. Soon after, Norman Reedus walked up to the writer very slowly, stood with his face inches away from the writer's for what seemed like a minute, and then said quietly "I will kill your fucking family."

Traumatized, the writer left to find a security guard, but was followed around set by many of the cast until he left.

>zombies are invisible ninjas until they appear into the frame grabbing someone from their line of sight

wtf

Jezus christ.