Hey ya'know that autistic man child who is obsessed with sonic?

>hey ya'know that autistic man child who is obsessed with sonic?
>yeah, for what?
>let's take him and make an episode solely based on roasting him
>lol memes

Oh god they actually did it?
I can't tell if that's brilliant or scraping the barrel.

>implying he wasn't a caricature of the Sonic OC fandom altogether.

Chris with xis brilliant mind deduced that guy clearly wasn't made after xir. And xe must know it.

If it was purely roasting Chris-chan he would have drawn badly-made nonsensical comics, his mom would have filled up a house all on her own, he would have a history of petty violence and getting thrown out of places, he would have came into a soft drink, drank it and then ended the episode pretending to be a girl.

This guy was just a roast of the Sonic fandom in its entirety.

There are several elements that can be attributed to Chris, but the one thing that is undeniably a direct reference to him is the painting and the fact that the arms need to be finished.

Honestly the franchise taking shots at the fans was something that was long overdue, and I hope they continue to do more stuff like this in the future

Did they include the blue arms thing?

Kinda, sorta. He has a drawing of sonic that's finished except for the arms and makes a comment about that IIRC.

rip kiwifarms

Stay mad autist

You can only do it with the 20+ years of fermenting autism that has surrounded the franchise. If they did it constantly the reserves would run dry since Sonic isn't popular anymore.

What the hell happened?

True, but thankfully the Twitter and Boom are finally picking up the slack. Now if only the games could do that too

I mean Chris is basically a caricature of the Sonic OC fandom already so the lines are a bit blurry.

They did it in the context of a Misery parody,

It was great

reminder that chris chan actually believes chris from sonic x is based off him.

Well, he says out loud that the arms aren't finished, but the visual of the painting they give us has his arms flesh colored instead of not painted in, the way Chris likes them.

Serious death threats towards the site owner's entire family, apparently.

Oh, jeez

God that episode was God tier though.

>orange soda
>arms
>force feeding

kek.

Good

Don't forget the fanfics
>Sonamy

I'd love it if more series could take the piss out of their fandom. NO GAVIOTA