One of these threads

one of these threads

Switch Tim with Jason

All capeshit = plebian

jason is great in morrison's batman but pretty shitty and generic outside it

This, and the list will be accurate.

but all three of them are loved by plebians

t the very least, the contrarian argument should be for DiMaggio

No wonder that you will hate everything else he is in if you think that he was "great" in Morrison.

>Dick not Patrician
>Tim not contrarian

Timfag no

Both Dick and Tim are plebians.

Replace Ledger with Leto

No. Dick is Patrician from a completely objective standpoint.

He was the first sidekick and he grew into his own hero they never retconned him out of.

He influenced comics in a huge way.

sorry lad, but jason works much better as a sympathetic antagonist than he does as faux-punisher

All Robins are plebeian.

oh hey scott how's all star batman going

>Morrison's Jason
>sympathetic antagonist

Keep telling yourself that.

Dick is definitely plebeian.

>Tim
>patrician
You really have to wonder what era these sort of people live in. Tim has been garbage for a long ass time.

>faux-punisher
Say the guy who obviously didn't read a single story with the Punisher.

And kek at "sympathetic antagonist"

Dick's the most popular Robin though, can the most common choice really be Patrician?

Tim was Robin from the 90's through the late 00's. Low-effort, he's-my-favorite-because-he-was-robin-when-i-was-a-kid reasoning. Tim is pure pleb.
Jason is the edgy badboy. Spent half his time in the modern era as an irredeemable jerkass but still had fans despite the fuckery. Jason is for contrarians.
Dick is the OG. Basically no Robin stories published after 1985. To appreciate him as Robin is to appreciate the history of the franchise, to appreciate the legacy. Dick is patrician taste.

You know you agree.

I find that these threads often make no sense in the context of capeshit, it would make more sense if it was simply a tier list rather than these terms based on social class

>You know you agree
I know that only you agree.

You're ranking the Flash sidekicks.
You have Wally, Bart, and Wally 2.
Is Wally not the most common choice? Is he not the choice of the patricians?

>Plebeian: Dick and Tim
>Contrarian: Damian
>Patrician: Jason

Why is the order backwards?

This accurate.

Pretty much this.

>Plebeian: Damian
>Contrarian: Stephanie Brown
>Patrician: Dick, Tim, and Jason

The only great Jason story is a cartoon adaptation of a Batman comic arc. Jason has literally no great comic books with him as the primary character.

Whatever makes you happy, user.

Here's one that's not bait.

this is objetivly right and anyone who says otherwise is a dumbshit

I appreciate Dick, Jason, and Damian for different reasons. When written well, I think they can be very, very interesting. I literally don't know if I can say anything particularly interesting about Tim though. sorry timfags

Yeah I remember that fun story about Superman and Batman being raised as brothers and ruling the world together after their lives were altered by time travelers.

Switch your medulla oblongata with .45 slug.

Since I don't have time to make an MSpaint comic

>Pleb
Barry
>Contrarian
Jay/Bart
>Patrician
Wally

correct

dick is best, but they are all enjoyable for different reasons.

Sup Forums here

Morrison made Jason EEEEEEEVILLLLLLLL and gave him a shitty costume. And that red hair retcon was shit, too.

But I thought most normies only know about Dick and that only a few off them had a passing familiarity with Jason.

>meme dictator in patrician column
Typical Sup Forums

Leto is philistine.

Normies only know Dick as Robin and think of him as camp gay

I like daimian. Hell,he shouldn't be a robin, he should be his own hero. He was trained by the league of assassins,he is on the level of batman.

>He was trained by the league of assassins,he is on the level of batman.
Except for the fact that he has a child's body.

>He was trained by the league of assassins,he is on the level of batman.
How many times has the League of Assassins killed Batman?

Batgirl edition

>Plebeian
Babs
>Contrarian
Steph
>Patrician
Cass

Accurate

Green Lantern

>Pleb
Hal, Kyle, John
>Contrarian
Simon, Jessica
>Patrician
Guy, Alan

/thread

Dick started sidekicks.

Snyder pls

>implying Guy isn't the ultimate contrarian GL

This. Liking Tim is as plebian as it gets. At the time he was debuting, everyone hated him for the same reason people hate Harper Row now-- forced, author's pet, magic hacker skills, talks like what a 45 year old man thinks kids talk like.

That said, I can understand if people are fans because of OG Young Justice, I like how PAD wrote him.

Holy fuck, this is extremely accurate.

I rewatched just about all the cape movies in the past 2 years. Turns out the only good ones are Spider-Man 1 and Iron Man 1.

Kick Ass is better than both

I think many people are doing this and it's the reason the "SM2 is the best" meme is dying out even with normalfags. Sure the dialogue and action is better in SM2, but SM1 tells just a way better overall story.

> tim
> patrician

pick one

What's wrong with the Nolan films outside of the fighting?

/r/DCcomics confirmed to be contrarian.

Ive come to find that Moon Knight and Hellboy are patrician taste

Well, it's not really Batman. It watches more like The Shadow in a batman outfit, and Bane isn't really Bane, just some guy with a fall-apart face, and The joker is some edgelord in clown makeup, not a clown prince of crime. It gets so much wrong it misses the mark on the "feel" of batman. and he psends most of the movies being Bruce Wayne more than Batman.

I liked all three

Moon Knight is great. Aren't him and Daredevil the most consistent good things from Marvel?

Isn't the Joker already an edgelord barring more light hearted depictions?

This.

>Jason
>not the most pleb-tier

Your all plebeians

This probably. Nolan's work is good cinema, but not really great "Batman".

Except for that one scene; at the beginning of the third movie...

Alright, I'll take the bait: What the fuck is wrong with liking Jay?

do you think bruce was in love with her?

No, that's Monaghan.

Is this a new meme I really don't know why were doing this is it supposed to be funny?

No, but knowing crazy Miller, I'm sure they fucked.

>TFW banned for life for saying "retard"

As the sidekick of the Flash? Wally 2, then.

Wally 1 as a sidekick was just generic. The fact that he succeeded and became a much better Flash than Barry is a whole other story.

Jason is a plebeian choice. Just look at all the tasteless NRS faggots requesting him be in Injustice 2 even though Deadshot's already in.

A lot of DC characters have been garbage for a long ass time, doesn't make them bad.

Plebeians rarely pick Kyle as their favorite GL, he should probably go in the Contrarian category.

Most egregious yet common case of
>not muh

More inclined to agree with this than OP

Switch Iron Man and TDK, jeez.
How disgusting, user. How disgusting.
And I'm a marvelfag

Iron man 1 is extremely formulaic and short.

The fact that you are so mad about this proves that Jason isn't plebeian tier.

Does it really count as formulaic if it invented the formula?

replace hamill with bennett

Here's a comment from /r/DCcomics on why Stephgirl is the best Batgirl and better than Cass:

"Stephgirl was the best piece of character development a side Batcharacter has had. And it was perfect for the line at the time. Cass really wouldn't have been, and DC ran out of ideas for her post One Year Later. Cass is an interesting character with a rather limited scope to do stuff with. Steph has a lot more room to move with, even once her obvious arc of becoming accepted and less antagonistic with Bruce is done.

And her Batgirl costume was a lot better than the Spoiler one."

Damian is interesting because he's Robin. Take away his situation and his family, and he's just another ninja kid.

ive read a damn lot of manga, theyre all pretty fucking identical in terms of character arc and artstyle. they get boring

ha

>Plebeian
Barry
>Contrarian
Impulse
>Patrician
Wally/Jay