How was it so damn good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJF9vwY6L1s
youtu.be/sMXjtvMAFlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was schway

because you were 6 at the time
watch it again.
just like BTAS it was garbage filler until they could get justice league (which was so so)

/thread

Objectively and subjectively wrong.

>le contrarian 'DCAU was never good' meme
Are we really that bored

This series had some freakishly morbid deaths.
>can turn invisible to phase through stuff
>Starts losing control why bruce couldn't give less of a fuck
>Literally phases to the center of the earth

Shit's creepy as fuck

>3 Scientists are accidentally turned into superheros
>One is a giant lava monster, one is incorporeal like a ghost, and one is two-dimensional and can stretch his body
>Their DNA is unstable and will eventually go out of control
>Media covers up this fact after they have become popular and get their own base
>Military hunts them down and they escape
>Batman hunts them down and two get sucked into an air conditioning vent (one dissipating into nonexistence and the other likely being mauled by being stretched and cut into it)
>The lava monster scientist gets cooled off by water and becomes solid rock, presumably suffocating him.

>Nelson's schway new car

Why do the comics fuck it up so much? Even the stupid episodes like the one about the LARPers and the Egg baby feel like gold compared to reading a Beyond comic.

>construction worker falls into toxic waste
>everyone thought he was dead
>Mud monsters start appearing
>brings a whole house underground just to see his daughter
>literally a skeleton surviving off radiation
>Uses the last of his strength to save her from being trapped by undersea boulder

Sweet...but still super creepy desu

And then there's the whole superman has been taken over by some alien starfish for literal decades thing.

Funny thing, I was just thinking about that this morning, user.
Think he can phase through lava?

I imagine at that point he just sits in the exact center and dies of carbon monoxide...or if not that just from starvation slowly.

How much of this show was there?
There was the 3 seasons, the Return of the Joker feature length and the episode Epilogue in JLU
Was there any more than that?

Considering that he could still function when his lungs and other organs are also intangible, I would assume he no longer needs to breathe or eat.
Which I feel would be worst possible fate, if he couldn't die and was trapped inside a molten core.

Wasnt one episode delayed because of 9/11 in 2001?

youtube.com/watch?v=wJF9vwY6L1s

Having that as your song just makes it feel like you're tempting fate

I would assume that if gravity still acted upon him, his molecules would condense together as he gets closer to the core until he become just a pile of matter.

That's not how it works. At the center of the earth, there is virtually no gravity because you are pulled equally in every direction by the Earth matter above you (since "above you" is in all directions).

RIP in pepperonis u were a real human bean and a real hero Nelson's Schway Car

>No holding back

Was the opening to Batman Beyond the edgiest a children's cartoon has ever been?
youtu.be/sMXjtvMAFlI