/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Sabine Renaissance Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #3 (January 18th)
Rebels 3.13: "Trials of the Darksaber" (January 21st)

>Episode Preview: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=62TogumQlns

>Rebels Recon: Warhead
youtube.com/watch?v=EfCuHRbbTZk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE
youtube.com/watch?v=aJTsQEoIcvA
araxussyexyr.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hail Mandalore

>Convorees were Ahsoka's symbol
>Are also prominently featured in Sabine episodes
Is she becoming Dave's new waifu?

Link to new episode:

mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

First for Male Revan

>Sabine is such a loser and traitor even her family doesn't go along with her bullshit

Where is she?

That looks really comfy.

Season 3 Ezra a cute

Is mandalore a title again?

That's what her real family is for.

It is indeed.

It's pretty cool to look back and realize how much Kanan has grown as a Jedi.

I'd say as of this latest episode he's easily the equal of any Republic-Era Knight. Sure he's no master, but he would have fit right in with the rank and file.

He may actually be better than some/most of them, considering he's crossed sabers with some pretty powerful opponents whereas the average Clone Wars knight probably never did much more than deflect blasters or friendly sparring.

When he's watching Ezra take Sabine through the practice forms, he seems proud and almost surprised at himself for managing to teach somebody.

Ani are you OK?
You OK?
You OK Ani?

>Luke
Skybridger..is canon?

this episode converted me, i like sabine now. what do i do?

Fap

I ship it

Wait a month for the next episode.

Giving a character a cartoon pallet doesn't translate well when you try for more realistic does it

You'be been hit by-
You've been struck by-

Liar

I'm expecting it to be dropped when Sabine rallies the different clans. With Fen saying some bullshit like,"Praise our new Mandalore! Mandalore the Free!"

>What's that?
>Sabine is growing on you?
>She's becoming a character you really care about?

you know what's coming

HEY!
Regulations stipulate NO /awoo/!

Can you give is the other portrait animations?

A smooth criminal.

You couldn't bring yourself to kill your first waifu before and I don't believe you'll destroy your new waifu now!

No. Personally, I could see them using something else other than 'Mandalore' so that normies, or kids, don't get confused.

TUAFAGS ONCE THOUGHT AS YOU DO

I like long-haired Loth-Rat Bridger better/spoiler]

Womandlore

>that filename

Bless you, user.

>It could save Mandalore!
>The leader,the planet or our people?
>...Yes.

Hail Mandalore!

>He will not be trained, the boy is too old

Didn't know the council was into that kind of thing

Mandalore's over here user

You called?

>Womandalore

I don't know whether to praise or curse you.

Fuck...

Not anymore

stop shipping Ezra and Luke you faggots, their true loves are Hera and Ahsoka, respectively

>I find your choice of waifu most disturbing.

Then my waifu is truly dead.

Every thread until she dies.

Sabine a cute! CUTE!

Polska stronk

>possessed space asian

That's my fetish.

>filename

REEEEEEEEEE

>"Then my father is truly dead..."

Vader says nothing but you can tell that's a worse burn than the ones he got on Mustafar

>i can feel the conflict within you father, let go of your hate

at last /ss/fag is defeated and no longer has any reason to be a roleplaying avatarfag in these threads

rotj is deepest movie, esb-fags cant handle the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=aJTsQEoIcvA

I think that once Aresko died, we kinda knew Tua wasn't going to be around much longer afterwards.

All Hail Mandalore the fuckable

>Implying Ezra's first choice waifu wasn't SS

Hera never had a chance as when the yellow buttcheeks were still around.

She's an acceptable second choice though.

>Y-you don't know the power of the dark side...

THERE IS NO CONFLICT

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, HAVE YOU ENCOUNTERED ANY TOGRUTA THAT CAN USE THE FORCE? I'M ASKING FOR THE EMPEROR

why is indonesia so mad at russia?

She may be. But I stand by my pilotfu.

>fuckable

even her cosplayers are ugly and flat

I held on to a slim hope she would actually survive and become part of the Rebellion but it was never more than a fool's hope

I don't really mind Tua dying, but I feel her unceremonious bussing at the start of the secnd season was a real waste of Kath Soucie.

I only ironically ship Hera with Ezra for fap purposes, I've genuinely wanted Sabine to warm up to him since Spark of Rebellion, but I'm getting the feeling that SHIP (huehue) has sailed a long time ago and isn't coming back.

What's with the 1000 yard stare?

delicious flat chest

The real OT3.

At least post the full one if you are going to tempt me.

It was so good to see Kanan take Sabine down a notch when she used the gauntlets
Also Mandos are chumps: confirmed

>All this Sabine-lust
I approve
But I shamelessly ship Sabine and older, stronger females
SHAMELESS YURIFAG

>Fit
>Lithe
>DFC
Completely Spankable

What caught me off guard, at least, was that Tua's death managed to legitimately be both plot significant and character-significant.
>Kallus' proves he can work with Vader
>Tarkin and Vader go full on ruthless
>Forces story team to shake up status quo for second season

If you insist

Sabine X Maul is the only true ship

Maybe try being part of the family and not Ms. Edgy Superior and someone respectable will dick you down like you want.

B-But muh Maul X Obi-Wan headcanon!

Ventress and Obi-Wan is the superior Sith and Jedi pairing.

>older, stronger females

I'm not a yurifag, but I can get behind someone like pic related schooling Sabine in sack lessons.

Hope you have a lot of time on your hands then.

>Ventress
>Sith

Hey, Kenobi! Whatcha doin' putting hands on my girl, brah?

>Kanan with eyes
FEELS

I hope the Maul vs. Obi rematch is less of a fight and more just Obi defending himself and trying to talk to Maul, while making sure he doesn't realize anything about Luke.

I know Maul can never let go of his hate and it will ultimately destroy him, but I want to see Obi give reasoning with him a shot.

Sabine and Mothma is doing things for me

I was wanting that too, maybe her as an inside agent for a few episodes before she mysteriously disappeared, leaving her fate ambiguous.

Yeah, definitely, if she actually did something before biting the dust then that would have been ok. But her questioning her faith and being ready to throw everything she was loyal to in the dirt was a pretty good character development, albeit short lived.

It's not me that's got to worry about having time.

Wow that Kanan is spot on. Hera is pretty good too

>I've wanted Sabine to warm up to Ezra
I'm sure I've seen an interview with Sabine's voice actor somewhere that heavily implies they've abandoned the idea of that, and they're going for more of a brother/sister bond.

>older, stronger females
The last thread established Sabine is way into being dominated, so I can dig it.

in polandball for some reason poland is upside down

I still hope that there will be new art.

Honestly, putting my yuri aside for a moment, but Bo-Katan is primed for a comeback. I don't know what the story group has planned for her, but the interaction between her and Sabine+Rau is going to be interesting.

If Rebels focuses on the Mandos rediscovering themselves post-Clone Wars, that will be interesting.

>Maul can never let go of his hate
I feel like half of his hate is fueled by self-loathing now. One of the better parts of Rebels and TCW is that Maul never addresses that he's still not over Savage's death. I think part of him projects the big brother instinct onto Ezra.

Hey man, she was a Sith when she met him. The moment she goes full nightsister she hooks up with a certain "trustworthy" dirty fucking hippy.

Are you sure about that?

>Luke's crush turns out to be his sister
>Ezra's crush will only ever be like a sister
fuck this gay pottery, no wonder you skybridger fags are so happy, where are the straight ships >:C

>and they're going for more of a brother/sister bond.
They're doing kind of a Dexter's Lab method of it, then, since she treats him like shit if she pays attention to him at all.

>I feel like half of his hate is fueled by self-loathing now.

Not just now, I feel that's always been at his core. When Savage finds him all insane and spidered-up he's like
>Never forget I am fear!
>Never forget I am pain!
>...never forget I am nothing...

Unfortunately, looks like he mostly does stuff on his armor instead of REEing about nucanon

araxussyexyr.deviantart.com/gallery/

that may be fuckable to a lonely virgin like me, but to everybody else that face and body screams coked up tranny

At your service.