Has anyone seen this batshit insane film ?

youtube.com/watch?v=EsDb4I6gAZQ

Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=goyVA26w5Ro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWKfhPLeIWU
youtube.com/watch?v=c3LT89eth6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Sfro7WO8YJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ye and it's a trip. Also I still think Isabella Adjani is the most beautiful woman ever based on how she looks around this age.

>Also I still think Isabella Adjani is the most beautiful woman ever based on how she looks around this age.
Prime Adjani was quite something wasn't she ?
The only other woman i can think of that looked better at her age was Monica Bellucci. (then again, just my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWKfhPLeIWU

She has crazy eyes

>Also I still think Isabella Adjani is the most beautiful woman ever based on how she looks around this age.

I'd say most people who see her in this come to the same conclusion.

That light skin / brown hair / blue eyes combination is a very beautiful aesthetic. And that face tho, and huge eyes, and feminine energy.

Possession is a fucking weird, absurd, stupid movie and unpleasant to watch.

>She has crazy eyes
Have you seen it ?
It's basically a lovecraftian/Lynchian type trip. I'm surprised it doesn't get mentioned more often on Sup Forums
It's weird as fuck.

>Has anyone seen this batshit insane film ?
It's a fucking meme around here friend

a also know plenty of memes...From films i've never bothered watching though.
That's why i'm still acting. (if people have bothered watching the whole thing)

>acting
asking

Yes, it's quite well known and one of my favorites.
By the way, it's pretty tame when compared to Zulawski's 70s movies. He was also the biggest Chad to ever direct kino.

Holy shit they look like they've transcended into some kind of evil alien-hybrid or superhuman there. (which the movie kind of has a vibe of at the end)

Yea. It was pretty hot.

the slug monster is a physical manifestation of her ideal partner; its amorphous appearance represents her uncertainty of what that ideal is
it turns into Sam Neil at the end of the movie after everything he (the "real" Sam Neil) did to help her cover her crimes
in contrast, the teacher that Sam Neil begins a relationship with is his ideal partner, and has had a sharp focus from the beginning of the movie

i think Possession is the only film i've seen from this director..
That soundtrack though..
youtube.com/watch?v=c3LT89eth6Y

I don't think it would be possible to "remake" a film like this. It's so fucking bizarre and out there to begin with...It would be like trying to remake Noe's Irreversible or Lynch's Lost Highway. or Cronenberg's Naked Lunch..(i know all these films have little in common storywise but they all would be quasi-impossible to remake imo). They all have such a specific style, story, genre..

>implying it's not FUN and FUNNY

Really? A movie about being possessed and the best they can come up with is screaming and acting stupid in a hallway? Got old after about ten seconds.

meme flick adored by letterbox'd faggots and imbd reviewers alike.

t. didn't see it

its boring and hard to understand

>implying he's wrong
lel we got a wet wet memester over here i see.

No but I watched OP's links and it looks like shit. It's been done, it's not interesting.

>I'm surprised it doesn't get mentioned more often on Sup Forums
if you weren't a tourist crossposter, you'd know it's brought up regularly.

It's not a movie about being possessed.

>thinking your opinion matters when you haven't even seen the actual film
lmao

So it's a movie about an ordinary crazy chick and that makes it's better right?

>I can tell what a film is about because I think modern conventions and cliches apply

I don't even like the movie but you fags are too much

>if you weren't a tourist crossposter, you'd know it's brought up regularly.
Ok never mind then. I usually only visit POL/

I like it Op also liked this movie, always wondered how they got her breasts to fondle themselves.

Maybe you should just watch it, although I don't think you'd like it. The movie is about a divorce (Possession referring to the way one "possesses" the other's love within a relationship) and shows interpretations of people's extreme mental states. It also features possibly the best camera movement direction ever.

This one ?
youtube.com/watch?v=Sfro7WO8YJg

>the state of Sup Forums

i don't know how else to put it but there's a certain freedom to the filmmaking in this movie that really makes it stand out. it's a wonder that it all works somehow

Sorry but any movie having an actor/actress behaving that obnoxiously automatically gets a zero in my book. Especially if it's over something as stupid as a relationship.

Yup one of the best horror movies ever imho

>Yup one of the best horror movies ever imho
I'm trusting you on this one user...You've peaked my curiosity.

What are some of your favorite movies? Genuinely wondering.

>Yup one of the best horror movies ever imho
top kek

My favorite movies in order are:

The Fifth Element
Hackers
Gattaca

even if baiting this is pretty good

It's pretty good because those are actually my favorites.

>this is the average Sup Forums user now

agreed. very lovecraftian

Are those not considered top tier movies?

>new buddy still can't discern bait

>tfw Sup Forums is discussing a film by Żuławski
there is still hope

I dropped it about halfway through. It wasn't that it was too out there, it was just that a lot of it was really stupid and poorly executed and the plot nigh incomprehensible, it was boring. At an hourish in I couldn't believe there was another hour left of it.

I did watch the famous "possession" scene which was pretty interesting, but the rest of the film was not v kino.

nice bait

Yeah bois, who else here /Na Srebrnym Globie/? Unironically one of the most kino endings of all time.

>do it. hold it. hold it. up your knee. hold it. hold it. hold it. hold it. hold it. more. more.
the only part I watch

GOAT
Watched a restored version at my local cinemateque a few months ago

Woah, that's some impressive quality. I had settle for a crappy one from rutracker. At least I could turn off the Russian overdubbing.

what a fucking pleb, this board needs less people like you