Having a Halloween party and my crush is coming over. What horror movies would you play for your crush on Halloween?

Having a Halloween party and my crush is coming over. What horror movies would you play for your crush on Halloween?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIBmV-X0t9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Monster Squad or something funny. Unless shes a goth wierdo who actually likes splatter gore horrorshit.

I never noticed that she wore Steven Seagal's glasses before.

Have fun watching her make out with some ripped Chad at the party because you're too beta to make her anything more than your crush.

She's a weeb, never heard about monster squad but will take a look.

I'ma need like 6 or 7 movies since we will be up all night.

She'll probably like it, it's a monster mash goonies style campy fun halloween movie, written by shane black.

I've literally never met someone who didn't like it.

It's a party. No one is going to be paying to attention to horror movies playing in the background. Just put on whatever.

Did they cast a totally ugly cunt on purpose?

This movie made he irrationally angry when I watched it.

It's a halloween movie night....The whole point is to watch movies and eat. If you dont have recommendations then go to your waifu threads.

Fright Night is good

Didn't have any issue with the actresses in martyrs, maybe you should stop being autistic.

Is that your gf? She's hot. I'm going to get ripped and in a year's time use my hard-earned chad charisma to steal her from you. Anything I should know in advance?

Are you trying to say you'd put your penis in that dusty old bitch? She probably hasn't been wet in years.

Well then that's not really a "party" now is it?

Irreversible

What did she whisper?

Actually had that on the menu as well as they live. Her favorite movie is lost boys so I'll have that as my secret weapon.

He's right. You need to have edm music and all that jazz out there

sneed

It's fine but I feel like OP phrased it that way so he would sound cooler. He's just having a movie night with his nerd friends and some 6/10 he wants to stick it to. Should've just said that in the first place.

I'll be sure to throw on Skrillex and have weed and ecstasy on hand bros.

the game

Hell yeah thats more like it!

Evil Dead
The Toxic Avenger
Return of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead 2004
The Burbs
The Beyond
Tucker and Dale vs Evil
The Babysitter 2017
If you're gonna be smoking the devil's lettuce throw on Suspiria.
Those are good normie party movies I guess. They don't require people to pay all that much attention.

I wish I had friends to watch horror movies with.

>I wish I had friends

Based motivated user! we are all gonna make it brah, I'm pulling for you.

Finally, nice list.

I have my wax pen, planned on putting on lake mungo after everyone gets settled in. Pretty sure a few of them will be buzzed off whatever.

None of my friends are normies and wants "scary" movies. most of them have watched the ring and j horror films but none of them ever saw martyrs or frontiers.

She hates jocks and Chads. She is shy and loves my little pony and adventure time. She also thinks guys who just want to have sex with girls are gross.

Good luck.

No need to blog post, we are talking horror here.

Let's be clear, this girl isn't even your gf.

>She is shy and loves my little pony and adventure time.
She's either totally sexless, OR, she's an absolute freak between the sheets.

It's 50/50

Then let's talk about your life user...

dammit.

>on the other hand, that is a good movie

After halloween night she will be

>The Toxic Avenger
"Never corn-holed me a blind bitch before!"

Dude put on the Blob, the 80s version. It is unironically a kino feelgood horror movie and has the bonus of showing a kid death.

lol you're adorable.

It follows is probably a pretty good one for date night.
Rife with sexual tension. Might even get you laid. Plus you can joke about it later and try to scare her.

You right, thanks

Not all of us are beta cucks with no confidence, it's pretty much in stone for me, it's ok to be jealous.

I wasn't saying you're going to beta out. I just think it's adorable that you have this plan to ask her out on Halloween. I wish I was still in high school sometimes.

I'm not in highschool I'm 35.

She looks like boyinaband

the true horror

kek

>35
>trying to watch some bitch who watched MLP

is she 35 too? I don't know what's worse, if she is or if you're just a cradle robber

Pretty sure that's a dude, look at the hands.

>Halloween
>give gf ring and ask her to marrry me and make a baby
>sit down and cuddle while making her watch A l'intérieur/Inside
>PROFIT???

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=oIBmV-X0t9Y

Oh man, this is bad

>my crush
You need to be 18 to post on this website.

Nice choice.

I would go with Cat People (1942)/Curse of the Cat People (1944)+Cat People (1982)

Then my gf would break up with me, having discovered her lesbianism because of Simone Simon and Nastassja Kinski .

"I'll never tell..."

She was channelling RIPfu Brit Murphy.

while you put the film on, she'll be already cuddling up to another man

Jesus Christ lol

lol what an ugly/weird looking bitch

Y'all are retarded, I'm actually 26 and she is 23

Haha. OP's crush is Brianna Wu

Still way too old to be having crushes but not as bad.

The Red Queen Kills Seven Times and The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave for that gothic giallo feel.

Dead Mary for that underated straight to dvd modern indie horror.

The Werewolf Versus the Vampire Woman because no gf of mine should be unaware of based cheesy Paul Naschy.

Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night 2. Nude strutting. Brain squishing. Lockers.

Strait-Jacket from based William Castle.

ha ha ha

I had to look that one up. Well worth it.

[pickle rick]

???