Do the female readers prefer female characters with giant cowtits, or with small modest chests?

Do the female readers prefer female characters with giant cowtits, or with small modest chests?

cowtits at least for me anyway

I don't care one way or the other.

Do male readers prefer male characters with big muscles and good looking or small muscles and ugly?

I like cowtits, I find flat chests unattractive

I imagine everybody who responded so far has a penis

Small muscles and ugly, but only as long as they're funny

Same here

Do small penises count?

Big muscles and good looking.

Me too, but that's because I like to imagine everyone on Sup Forums is a futa.

Don't care, I'm an ass+legs girl.

I prefer characters with small tits, just because whenever they have giant ones all I can think about is how much they get in the way. They make it hurt when you run and give you back problems. Also small tits just look better.

What a pleasant fantasy.

I like diversity in breast sizes.

Doesn't matter, they'll bitch on tumblr about either despite only looking at the cover.

Girls with massive boobs bother the shit out of me, I hate Power Girl and She-Hulk

>and give you back problems.

If you're too fucking lazy to do some lat pulldowns twice a week.

>they hurt when you run and give back problems
>for characters that can benchpress semitrucks, fly and shoot eye beams

But what if I have a feminine penis

t. girl with mosquito bite tits

Large boobs I guess, since mine are bigger than average so it's easier for me to self insert

I like seeing characters with small chests because it helps me relate to them better. also I can be like "wow, something for me to cosplay"

aesthetically I want to see bottom heavy girls.
titty fags dominate everything. its the ass lovers time to reign

>ask for female opinion, choices are "catering to the male gaze" or "not explicitly catering to the male gaze"
>when they don't say the former, belittle their opinion
do you even realize when you're doing it, Sup Forums?

I don't really care? I just want her to be interesting to read about. Supersized boobs don't offend me.

do you even realize WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE?

I enjoy both, leaning more towards petite breasts depending on the girl. Really prefer ass myself, though.

I imagine everyone on the internet is a hot chick until proven otherwise.

Males can find flat chests sexy too. Calling the presence of big boobs catering to the male gaze does more to body shame flat chested woman than a drawing of PG's tits does.

OP shouldn't even ask the question if only one answer is permitted.

Might as well delete the thread at this point.

My girlfriend loves the ones who dress slutty, with the exception as Harley. She though she was cute before now she is just trashy. She always loved and preferred Power Girl over Supergirl designs due to the sex appeal.

That makes me wet

Giant cow tits are unrealistic in real life so therefore a woman with smaller breasts is the logical choice.

Yeah, I read that men who like flat chested girls have lower self esteem so they feel like girls with small breasts are more in their league, so it makes sense a lot of Sup Forums is into lolis

Me too

Do female readers like to imagine rubbing their chests up against female characters with giant cowtits, moving their nipples up and down as they get more and more erect, as the female character gets more and more aroused until they can't control themselves?

this

No.

Was that written by the same guy who said "cuckolding is the smart man's fetish"?

No

For me, with those kinds of costumes there is an element of 'I wish I could get away with that!' They are just fun to see and read about. If any element of sex appeal is going to convince me to read a comic it would be the clothes, for sure.

Depends on the character. A bruiser should probably be jacked, but a martial artist lean.

Ugly or attractive, I don't give a fuck unless other characters have to react based off of that.

Exactly what she told me!

Whatever will make her feel better about her insecurities.

If the female reader wants bigger tits she'll want a character with smaller tits and if the female reader wants smaller tits she'll prefer a character with big tits.

A variety, if everyone has the same bodytype it can get dull to look at and different body types pull off different types of clothes and aesthetics better than others.

Think slinky cat burglar vs chesty dame

Totally irrelevant.

>giant tits
>unrealistic

Oh the things I could show you. Some of them would even be natural.

There have never been woman with thin waists and giant natural tits in real life. And those that do get that way starve themselves to uinhealthy levels.

I don't care.

What of it? You probably have a micropenis yourself

Big tits is the patrician choice

Female readers are individuals with their own tastes and preferences. You absolue fucking clown. What a stupid thread.

Stop shitposting on purpose.

Merilyn Sakova(pre-reduction)and Hitomi Tanaka would disagree. Both tiny, tiny, women, both very large breasted.

t. whiteknight

Again, they are at an unhealthy weight for their size. They chose to fit the oppressive stereotype so you can jack off to them.

>oppressive stereotypes
Now I know you're baiting

Female reader here. I prefer variety. I'm not attracted to other women, but I like when they all look different from each other. So I don't care if there's cowtits or flat chests, so long as there's variety in bodytypes to represent all the different types of women there are.

inb4gobacktotumblr

But I just told the truth user.

Do male readers like to imagine rubbing their cock against a male character's bigger cock, moving against eachother while precum spills out, the male character getting more and more aroused and coming all over your throbbing cock?

>Female readers are
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not really, user, Sup Forums is changing and realizing the Power Girl model figure is a myth. That's why we have so many thicc threads.

I like monster characters that may be ugly but if we are talking only humans then I prefer big muscles and good looking.

>caring about realism
>in comics about fucking superheroes

Yes

I don't care either way about your breast debate, but...

>only reading superhero comics
Wew.

wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

bro it don't matter what you read, if it includes women who are drawn or animated they should make them sexy. nobody wants fucking chumba wumba ugly girl theres enough of that in reality.

Well you know these comics have an influence on its readers. What do you think goes through a girl's mind when she sees the character on in the comic book with big tits and is idolized by millions. Women have made their voice heard that they want realistic representation of their gender in comic books.

You only mentioned Power Girl so it's not hard to assume you were only talking about cape comic standards. In other comics women's body types are a lot more diverse so there's less people on tumblr complaining about them

On a scale from Thomas the Tank Engine to Sonic the Hedgehog how autistic are you?

What do you think goes through a boy's mind when he sees all the heroes in comic books be impossible standards of muscular?

and i wish i was superman but i can understand that i'm not and never will be.i don't need superman to be changed to look more like me. if you are ugly or fat or don't have a nice body as a girl then that sucks for you. the world aint gonna change what they like for you.

They go post on /r9k/ about how much of a faggot they are.

>Women have made their voice heard that they want realistic representation of their gender in comic books.

I don't

When I said tiny I meant height as well, Hitomi is 5' 1", she's barely over the midget cutoff. Merilyn, meanwhile, is 123 pounds, at 5' 5", placing her BMI at 20.5, which is within the healthy range(Hitomi's is only outside by .3 points, at 19.7).

Flat girls are for the thinking man.

you can workout to get more muscles and plenty of IRL bodybuilders show that the physique is humanly obtainable
there's no exercise to get bigger tits and there's still a stigma against breast implants

But it did. Hell the whole THICC meme vs. the pencil meme of the mid 20th century proves this. We fap to lots of different shit, if all you're doing is drawing the same generic cheesecake template shit don't be surprised when people complain.

>Power Girl figure
>myth

Give me her measurements and I could find you a real women that shares them.

found the triggered fat girl.

It's a male fantasy, boys strive to become these impossible figures because they are not in touch with their feelings.

I've seen you around and it seems like this boy's club has beaten you into submission.

Again an unhealthy portion of that weight is in her breasts. No person who has a normal diet would look like that.

They kill themselves, mostly, which is useful because we don't have to hear them whining.

"Prefer?" Well it doesn't matter to me.

I prefer diverse character design but that doesn't make me like or dislike a female character.

My men need giant tits though. Not question.

>nobody wants
You are not the only person in this world. There are people who agree with you, but there are also people who disagree with you. Your assumption that everybody automatically agrees with you is a warning sign. A piece of the puzzle, if you will.

I perfer muscle and ugly
Like strong fat
Its my fetish

See, you say this, but there are people on THIS VERY BOARD who will argue against the petty manlet meme.

>Again an unhealthy portion of that weight is in her breasts. No person who has a normal diet would look like that.

Are you a doctor? If so, please tell me why it is bad that their bodies are storing fat in one of the main areas that females store fat.

yes i said i wish i was superman. everybody wants to be good looking, rich, popular, strong, etc. etc. this isn't unique to only men.

thicc is different then fat though. thicc is still attractive. fat and ugly is just disgusting. some people misconstrue thicc and think it means disgusting obese girl, but those people are just mentally ill. nobody wants a fat ugly girl.

If you don't connect the THICC meme with fat acceptance and the incorporation of black culture into mainstream American society I don't know what to tell you. Like it or hate it those are just the facts.

well if you like ugly fat girls theres plenty of them to go around if you step away from the comics. sure maybe 1 out of 1000 is mentally ill and likes it but why should we cater to that person at the expense of the other 999 who don't want to see ugly fat girls?

if the tits is the focus of plot, is the center of the comedy or defy anatomical logic, i dont buy it.

otherwise, i dont care

this.

Only caveat I'd add, characters' appearance should somewhat match their abilities. So if they aren't meta-human, and are doing lots of athletic things, they should look athletic. They shouldn't be muscle-less or overweight, but running around like an Olympic athlete.

But I like lots of different body types. And over/underweight characters can be excellent in filling support roles, or romantic roles, or if they're less physical and more of a magic/technology based superhero.

If an artist only draws one body-type, I usually assume that they are just a bad artist who couldn't add variety if they wanted to. I don't automatically assume that they have some sort of pseudo-political motive to shame other body-types.

>black culture

what does this even have to do with anything. you sound straight from tumblr. nobody has accepted fatties except fat people themselves unwilling to change and unwilling to accept that everyone else finds them unattractive. like it or hate it these are the facts.

Anything that doesn't fit in your hands is wasted flesh.

What if it's still good, like Manyuu?

you dont travel much do you?

go to spain and see how they treat their bigger woman, Go to ANY european country

just becuse youre poor and inexperianced doesnt mean the world bows to your logic

If you'd prefer to use the Sup Forums terminology, call it "cultural marxism".

The entire movement of "girls don't have to starve themselves, a bit of meat on the bones is healthy" coincides also with "twerking" which coincides with the internet trends of "actually the booty is the superior part of human anatomy" and "THICC", all of which coincide with the social justice push for fat acceptance and mainstream media's adoption of said push.

They treat them like shit and mock them appropriately. You're a moron.