ITT: Characters you still like despite all the shit they've been through

ITT: Characters you still like despite all the shit they've been through

>his uncle and his girlfriend got killed
>his lost his marriage by making deal with the devil due to editorial mandate bullshit
>got his dick stick into a character that based from editorial daughter
>his got mind swap by doc ock
>his image have been used in a fuck up youtube videos

>liking "characters" and not WRITTERS.

I will never get this.

Yeah, WRITTERS are the best

It's easy to form attachments to the characters in stories you're reading.
While it's more logical to follow writers with styles you like that have a good track record, emotionally it'd make sense people would grow to be interested in characters and want to see where they go and want them to be in good stories.

What if multiple characters are written by the same person but some are just more interesting?

This is different.

could someone storytime Squirrel Girl vs The Marvel Universe or whatever the GN is called?

The New52 was hot garbage, but I just can't dislike top spic, he's so likable in every but that! He's my favorite Spiderman who isn't Spiderman.

Please tell me this is bait. I don't want to believe there exists someone this dumb or autistic.

Here's my favorite Spider-Man who isn't Spider-Man. Also respect the hyphen!

honestly she's fine in any book besides her own(and even in that one it's more that she's poorly drawn than poorly written)

funny how they've both been voiced by the same person(who's also Ron Stoppable's VA)

Ivy has cute tits

Then you have autism.

No, it's real. Indiefags have been trying to push that meme for years to try to get people to stop reading the things they like and start reading whatever edgy Superman ripoff or slice of life garbage CBR is shilling this week.

I prefer her old design to be honest

He's better as a blue gorilla.
And as a mad scientist.
They should have turned him soft evil decades ago.

nice filename