So did the ultimate universe merge with 616 or did the ultimate characters just end up there?

So did the ultimate universe merge with 616 or did the ultimate characters just end up there?

Everything merged into Doomworld.

who the fuck is that clown yup there in the top write?

I meant after

Obnoxio the Clown. Marvel had a Mad style comedy magazine and he was the mascot

oh, yeah just Miles and friends came over to the new Marvel Universe because he gave Molecule Man a hamburger and Evil Reed did Evil Reed Mad Scientist shit I guess to survive?

Molecule Man just copy-pasted some over as a thank you for the cheeseburger Miles gave him.

Is that really what happened? I refuse to belivebthat this event was such a missed opportunity

>Is that really what happened?
Yes? Did you not read it, because I thought that was pretty clear.

Haven't read it in a while

>Evil Reed Mad Scientist shit
Molecule Man cut him into slices, then sent each of those slices into each universe as they were remade.

Why he did that hasn't been revealed, but it probably has something to do with the war that all the Makers are preparing for, which is probably against the empty hand who bound eternity

I thought ultimate Reed was the villain of some shitty teenagers team, aimed at the teenage audience

>Empty hand

Isn't that what caused the multiverse?

Nope, New Avengers and USAvengers it's continuation

>some shitty teenagers team, aimed at the teenage audience

Wait are you the person that keeps posing that one page of The Ultimates where they're listening to music on their phones and acting like the world is over?

uhhh no

the fuck are you talking about

there's a dude who does that thing user is talking about all the time to bitch about ultimates.

Bump

This is such a fucking cool image and it made me think this event was going to be something better than what it actually ended up being.

Miles got integrated into 616 canon, he has no memory of 1610
The Maker (Ult. Reed) is now a constant entity across the new multiverse thanks to the Molecule Man, and remembers Secret Wars and everything before.

Also Ultimate Thor's hammer survived the whole ordeal and landed in old Asgard.

>he has no memory of 1610
Bendis said he does.

It's not 616 anymore, it's a new universe made by Reed and shit