Write the ending, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

earth is saved.

Cancellation.

Such is the end of all shows.

they all find boyfriends and happily learn to be good housewives

Steven talks the diamonds out of destroying the earth and get over their grief.

As this is a kids' show, this actually works and the earth is saved once again.

That would be fucking horrible.

It was all a dream by an autistic boy. He collects geodes because his dead mother loved them.

Just like how good old America valued women.

Buu saga, followed by Steven Universe GT.

They all die, the end

i have 2-3 saved screenshots from pre-cluster arc

Steven was so ugly, that everyone died. The End.

Everyone sings while crying.

Which is exactly why it's happening.

Pink Diamond's death is revealed to be suicide. Earth is saved and Steven gains trust with the Diamonds.

The crystal gems ultimately decide to go to Homeworld for the rest of their lives, as it is now safe to do so, leaving the earth once and for all. Some even see them as heroes on Homeworld.

Timeskip and Steven and Connie are married, Steven occasionally takes trips to Homeworld to see the crystal gems, Connie with baby Stevonnie in hand.

It's inevitable. Steven is going to talk the Diamonds(Blue and Yellow at least) out of their rage and they'll spare Earth. I only that White Diamond is a full blown overlord that that doesn't give damn the gems, Earth, or Steven's morals, and forces them to take her down.

How the fuck do you take down a Diamond?

Pink Diamond decides she likes earth to much to turn it into a gem world but realizing that her leading the rebellion would tear the gem race apart so she sacrifices herself in a staged assassination carried out by RQ to trigger the rebellion whist souly planting the blame on a rouge gem. fast forward to today and the Diamonds have finally worked out that the cluster has been deactivated by the CGs and decide to launch a full scale invasion of earth to end them once and for all..As the fighting intensifies they accidentally break into PD's temple and find a bunch of holograms detailing PD's plans and motivations on cue the diamonds arrive and BD still mourning collapses in sorrow asking why she didnt just talk to her and YD just gets pissed and attacks the CG's Blue then realizing the whole rebellion and war was effectively pointless tries to convince YD to just leave earth as it is and respect PD wishes, YD consumed with rage lashes out abd poofs BD and orders the use of the weapon this time modified to work on biological life too Steven fuses with the CG's poofs YD and they say there goodbyes as the weapon charges up.. BD reforms and calls off the strike and orders all troops to pull out before saying She cant forgive the CGs for their actions she can respect her Sisters wishes and asks Steven to Bubble YD for transport back to homeworld where she hopes she can one day be free of her anger. She then leaves earth on the provisio that the CGs never again interfere with the GEM empire and she will leave them in peace.

last scene of the series is PD's shattered gem suddenly reforming.leaving it ambiguous to what happens next

Followed by massive retcon, Followed by SU Super

If this happens, I'll be mad. I thought the entire point of the Bismuth episode was so that Steven could learn that not everything can be solved by reasoning with people.

steven cried so much he died the end

I fucking warned you.

Homeworld comes in full force. Their ships block out the sun. OG gems are giving up hope, but "NO!", says Steven! We'll always save the day!

Then Homeworld detonates the cluster.

Suddenly everything is in 'space', in the new asteroid field formerly known as Earth. Steven is alone in his bubble. We see townies floating around, suffocating, DYING (as in, we see them cease struggling as they succumb to vacuum exposure. Steven tries to save one or two but they're dropping too quickly and all just out of reach). We see gemstones, including identifiable ones of main characters, poofed, maybe cracked, maybe shattered (we see at least one of the main gems, or maybe Peedles, bounce off his bubble and go spiraling out into the void).

"THE END" title card, end of episode.

A catatonic Steven is startled 'awake' at the start of the next episode by Connies frozen corpse bumping into his bubble, slowly drifting away. He starts crying softly, again, rocking, completely incapable of thought.

Then the cluster starts chattering at him. It's still in the process of forming, still an undulating self-illuminated blob. Homeworld ships are flitting about doing something to it, and it's crying out to Steven for help.

Steven is broken, full of rage and horror, can't think, hates cluster, sees no point, etc., but of course gets over it.

They start to fuse. And then, once the unique Gem/Organic Hybrid known as 'Steven' has entered the megafusion, it just keeps right on fusing. It swells to draw in every bit of biomass, every bit of Gemstone, and wraps itself around the inert matter of Was-Earth for good measure.

The Homeworld ships flee, backing off to a much wider cordon. The Voice of God rings out from The Cluster, shaking their hulls, clattering their teeth, maybe even visibly cracking some of their Gemstones; "THIS IS OURS." They start warping out in a full retreat.

After they have all departed, it starts compressing, down to a sphere. The self-illumination of form-taking wears off, revealing... Earth, right back where it belongs.

They save the world and then go out for pizza.
I will be mildly disappointed if this doesn't happen.

Wasn't that the plot of an Xavier: Renegade Angel episode?

I'm still waiting for SU Kai which cuts out all the filler and gets to the important stuff faster.

Fucking Steven "Speech 100" Universe

Steven opens his eyes and sits up in bed. He reaches down to feel for his Gemstone, seemingly confused by its presence. He jumps out, calling for Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst!, but getting no response. He leaves his house to run towards town, through environments looking exactly the same as they always have, but is stopped by meeting Connie, who is groggily walking up the beach to him, from her old reading spot near the cliffs.

"Hey, Steven!..." She's rubbing one eye earnestly, like it must itch. "Do you know what's happening?" He does not, but she probably doesn't see him shaking his head, bawling, as he races to fall into her arms. She laughs/sighs and looks down at him, "Steven I'm fine, come on, we have to figure out what's -"

Steven looks up into her eye. And her Gemstone.

"wrong...?" she sees the look on his face. Static cut.
(That thing they like to do to punctuate cliffhanger/twist endings where they put a very quick building static sfx which then cuts to hard silence.)

Then they can do a special later for real closure, or just wait for the inevitable soft reboot.

the CGs, with a reclaimed army successfully stave off invading homwworld gems. Indirectly, US forces assembled to defend their lands from the space invaders. Connie dies and Peridot is shattered. YD is shattered by a fusion of Steven, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst and Lapis. The casualties have been large for all three sides. Several Eastern American cities have been damaged and have seen some high mortality rates. Derelict HW star ships can be seen scattered throughout Eastern US territory. The most destruction occurred at beach city, where YD attempted to reactivate the cluster. Blue Diamond ultimately sounded the retreat when the battle became too costly.

Steven has felt conflicted in shattering YD, and Is showing signs depression for his friends' demises. Blue Diamond faces greater sadness and anger over the loss of both PD and YD at the hands of the CG. She vows for revenge as she assimilates shards of both YD and PD into a blackish fusion. CGs (old and knew), Steven, and Greg look to a rising sun knowing that Earth would see another day.

Good poats, but it should just end at the first post

Yes, but throw in an extremely cryptic ending scene with Steven having a conversation with Rose in a location that looks like Lion's mane (even though Lion explicitly died last episode) about life and love, ending with Steven asking Rose about why she decided to rebel in the first place.

Rose responds "I just wanted to save something beautiful". Shot behind Steven and Rose looking over the endless fields of... wherever they are, camera lingering on the Mr. Universe t-shirt on the tree. Star zoom in, roll credits.

Then followed by a 90 minute finale movie clarifying/retconning/complementing the original ending.

Steven gets a harem of amethyst, lapis, peridot, all 6 rubies, and sapphire. And greg gets to fuck pearl, jasper, and ressurected rose

>steven gets amethyst
>not greg

Your taste is fucking garbage.

>Sugar goes full NGE for the finale

I actually really want this. It'd be different from the usual "sacrifice play, beat the bad guys, save the day, cue happy epilogue montage" formula.

>Amethyst's charred, sparking body lies broken on the rocky terrain.
>The sky above is dark and glowing faintly with a sickly green color.
>The bodies of many human soldiers are all over the palce, littering what looks to be a very heavy and battered battlefield.
>In the middle of the bodies, three stand; one tall, the next one short, the final one shorter.
>They look up into the dark sky, looking up into the face of Her.
>Chaos Diamond. A power level of over 400,000,000
>Steven stands in betweeen Garnet and Pearl, his gemstone glowing, his eyes illuminated cyan.
>"Guys, this is the only way. I am sorry."
>With the force of a thousand farts, he destroys himself and the Earth, freeing the universe of Chaos Diamond forever.

The Crystal Gems shatter the remaining 3 diamonds, then they all come together with the home world gems and fuck one another in a huge massive lesbian orgy that lasts for centuries

Earth is saved by a Space Rock Opera.

>Cake by the ocean plays
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Nah. Steven is just gonna talk to the Diamonds and everything will be happily ever after

Peridot becomes a cocaine kingpin and slowly alienates or kills other Gems besides Lapis. Final episode is her sitting in the barn turned mansion, regretting killing Steven and on a shitload of coke. Lapis comes in and tries to shatter her, but before she can succeed, she is shattered by the Diomand's armies. In a crying, screaming, coked up rage, Peridot shatters as many of the Homeworld Soldiers as possible before Yellow Diamond grabs her and chrushes her gem.

You see it's funny because it's like that one movie I liked, that's the joke.

Requesting the scene from the Simpsons episode "Homer the Heretic" on the left with Steven and Greg (who should also be in their underwear).

ends with a filler episode, we have not answer and huge cliffhangers about a lot of things. At the end a message "thank you for watching"

Now this, this is just fucking realistic!

Greg and Steven look like they meme'd a lil too hard here...

Okay, he can have Greg too.

Abrupt cancellation

Aside from cliffhangers, I wouldn't mind. King of the Hill ended in somewhat the same way

>Abrupt cancellation
>sugar gets bored of SU
>goes under a new alias
>makes a new show about pro feminism and safe spaces
FTFY

All the diamonds die and much of the gem species moves to Earth to learn how live for themselves(and the pleasure of being cummed inside)

>"LET ME DRIVE MY-"
>smash to black

Lapis moves to the city and dates a talking bird.

Gems fall, everyone dies.

well we know literally nothing about their powers yet other than that they can do the corruption thing if they're all together, and that they CAN be killed, so this is kind of an impossible question to discuss

Rebecca Sugar presents: Greg Fucks the Entire Universe

The diamonds tear open a portal in time and fling Steven into the future, where their evil is law.

steven finds out pink D's body is shattered, If all the fragments are put back together then she will come back to life. He finds out Rose is an errant shard, and that he has to die in order to save the planet.

A lot of singing, crying, and the power of friendship. Steven's hybrid nature is critical.

Not sure of the finer details, but I'd like it to involve Steven, Amethyst, Garnet, and Pearl fusing and forming a slightly more Steven version of the Temple gem. I like to imagine her name would be Crystal. It'd be cool to see her take on White Diamond. I assume that after a big battle, they'd sit down and talk about their feelings, and convince HW not to destroy earth that way. And if done right I think I'd be okay with that.

A single diamond? Just get enough gems fused together and maybe they can handle it. The Cluster might be enough to take on a diamond too. The remaining three (or even all four) diamonds fused together? That I'm not sure about.

I'd better get some Pug D outta this.

Steven cries a lot to get the Diamonds on his side. It doesn't work so Lapis saves the day by reconstructing the Breaking Point out of ice and shattering the Diamonds and their authority. Every one lived happily lesbian after.

Lapis having an opinion on the breaking point actually sounds interesting considering it was made by the gem who cracked her.

>Universe somehow restarts
>Everyone is dead except Steven
>Steven comes back to the present
>In another universe
>Everything is the same except minor differences
>Meets alternate versions of his friends and family
>They're all humans and gems never existed
>AU Greg asks Steven what's wrong
>AU Rose asks is everything ok
>Steven crying
>"Y-yeah, I just watched a sappy movie"
>Ends with them all going on a road trip

Until Steven realizes he's just in Rose's room and he just didn't want to face the final battle where he'll be forced to shatter a gem. He finally sacrifices his own happiness to leave his fantasy and do the right thing. Then he finds some other way to save the day that doesn't kill anybody.

>Crystal and Homeworld gems team up to stop the Diamond Authority
>Gems learn sacrificing themselves is the only option
>Steven wants to go but is forced to stay behind
>The gems stop the Diamonds but severely damage the earth
>Earth has several decades before it’s uninhabitable
>The world’s governments dump all efforts into space colonization
>Feeling responsible Steven helps in any way he can
>A breakthrough is made in renewable energy from Stevens sentient plant life
>Humanity goes deep into space in search for a new home
>Steven stays on earth to try and fix the damage from the war
>On their voyage a discovery is made by a woman named Rem
>Two children born from the plants
>They are named Vash and Knives

Anyone up for a Trigun/SU crossover?

No.

Amethyst isn't part of the temple fusion. She was found after the war. The temple has to predate the Corruption Weapon ending the war.

Her gem's on it. She helped form it when it saved Buddy. I don't see why it needs to predate the corruption bomb.

>It's just the ending of A Different Story

>overly sensitive guy
>wears red
>doesn't want to hurt anyone
>maternal figure that is closely tied to red flowers
>followed around by women
>tries to spread love and peace
>has powers he doesn't fully understand
>might be immortal

Vash and Steven are practically the same person.
I think a cross over or tie in would be interesting.

Rebecca Sugar publicly apologise for ruining Adventure Time.

>Steven's ragtag group of gems and humans line up and prepare for the final fight against Homeworld
>Authoritarian ships arrive in orbit and hold there
>Steven's group begin fusing up and preparing
>Steven goes to into town to say goodbye to his friends, just in case
>suddenly fucking yellow everywhere
>Homeworld painted Beach City and the temple with a wide spray of destabilizer fire
>a single shot follows up into the temple, obliterating it and the light house, killing all the Crystal Gems
>Homeworld ships begin to descend
>bad end

Homeworld kills everyone.

The only acceptable outcome is peaceful coexistence between gemkind and humanity.

The logical key is Steven (or Peridot) discovering a way to make new gems without plundering living worlds.

That only leaves the revenge issue. ...So, really, it has to turn out that Pink Diamond was't actually shattered somehow.

So it's kind of awful, but PD has to be Lion.

Really? The outcome where billions of innocent people, and all life on our mother planet, are spared, is horrible to you?

Piss off. Go read 'Crossed' or something.

Nihilistic shithead.

Steven fuses with al the surviving Diamonds to become Carbon and leads the Gems down a new path featuring lots of lesbian love.

That episode was about Steven refusing to take the other way.

If he popped Bismuth's bubble now, what would her attitude be?

Really? You don't want any 'lore' at all, just townie episodes?

You people.

Ah, the "Sausage Party" ending.

Say hello to my little gem!

Uh-oh

>Steven realizes he's just in Rose's room and he just didn't want to face the final battle where he'll be forced to shatter a gem.
>Rose appears before him
>Takes on her Temple Gem form
>"Behold, I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds"
>"Get out there and fight, you little shit, it's your destiny as a Quartz"
>From the "Ratnakhani Gita"

Steven tries to befriend a diamond and accidentally lets it slip that he is rose Q uartzs son. The diamond tries to kill Steven but he is rescued by the crystal gems. The diamond comes to beach city and destroys the town, finding Greg and realizing its stevens dad. Steven rushes from the house to see his father killed, crushed in the hands of a diamond. The CG haul a broken Steven are away to protect him as gems flood earth taking over. Their hiding place is revealed and Steven iskidnapped. it is shown that sapphire betrayed them all. Steven sits in. A cell, l alone on a diamond ship, when jasper breaks in tellinghim this is not an honorable way to fight and they should temporarily team up. They fuse and defeat the entirwty of the ship, only to find they are in earths orbit. They pilot to the zoo a and recruit all the gems and humans and save the day with a new army, being forced to fuse all the CG and jasper together in order to defeat the remaining diamonds.

Steven becomes the Universe

Steven discovers his homosexuality.

/show

Nice meme reply, good argument

Yellow finds out the cluster will not explode so decides to go full Zamasu and erase the earth.
Blue diamond stays around mopping because the memory of her sister will now be forgotten forever. Steven gets to her thanks to the help of the amethysts and pulls the feel card and manage to make her stand by his side. Then together they reason with yellow to not destroy earth and they actually succeed. Then White Diamond shows up and goes full "What the fuck are you doing" and using her superior (religious?) position gathers the army and attack earth.However a new formed super-size gem Cluster shows up and makes the gems atheists, stopping them from obeying White's orders. White however has enough of this shit and threatens to activate the same weapon that fucked up Rose's army thousands of years ago. Steven understands that he can't save everyone so he goes full gurren laggan fusing with the crystal gems and they take down White Diamond in probably the only decent fight in the show while the piano version of the main theme plays. By the end of it everything is onky dory, Steven kisses Connie and maybe we have a fast foward with Professional Beach Hunk playing with his kid who strangely looks similar to Stevonnie. And of course the final episode will leak at least a week ahead of its original release.

is this the power of the trump's america?...not bad

yeah but before that happens the sneeple come and fuck everything up, including destroying not only earth but the cluster, now in a new series steven and white diamond have to team up to defeat the sneeple and see if they can't find a way to bring back the earth+cluster (they'll do it through time travel, white diamond will end up like vegeta, 5 out of every 6 episodes will be filler)

This was all apart of rose's keikaku...or in truth pink diamond.

Pink diamond switches bodies with one of her quartzs
Shatters herself
Rebell against homeworld
makes steven
Steven can for some unexplained reason cry blue diamond's tears

SPORTS

Sheesh. Wake up on the wrong side of the side of the bed this morning? What I'm saying is that having Steven resolve the conflict by reasoning with the Diamonds would be dissatisfying and unrealistic.

I still want life on Earth to be spared, I just want them to go about it another way.

It's a perfectly valid theory that the Simpsons will continue well into the XXI century, at which point aritifial intelligence will push shows to trascend their current rigid format of "this episode was created and that's it", ushering an era when episode themes can be individually adapted to the viewer by "procedural humor" (central plot with timings, inflexions and even accents adapted locally to the taste of the users using live neural feedback) and slowly morphing into more abstract concepts in a ship-of-theseus scenario until the name "Simpsons" defines a whole category of humor (whacky family adventures) that evolves with humanity as they conquer space, thus making the show itself outlast humanity's as they remain in servers as humans go extint, effectively landmarking the event when all traces of life crumble apart, an event much prior to the heat death of the universe and more signifying of when the universe is "definitely unusable", an event called "the Simpsons death of the universe".

WELCOME! WELCOME NEW GALAXY!AND STEVEN!

Quit ruining my ending faggots