New Doctor Who cast members

And once again we get no Asian... WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE HATE ASIANS?

Of course they put the token black guy in everything and make sure to have some older white guy who will constantly make racist remarks and make fun at the Doctor being a female.

what is one the left if not an Asian?

Or are you talking specifically East Asian like Japanese

I'd like an alien companion. It could be fun seeing how they react to Earth history.

point of the companion is a stand-in for the viewer though

>watch this show as a white male
>see how minorities react to white Earth history

That's boring

Because they keep raping people and throwing acid in their faces that's why

In UKistanese language "asian" means indian, pakistani or afghan.

But this is how Doctor Who has always been. The new Series in 2005 begins straight from Rose's perspective as the viewer is meant to know nothing about the Doctor.

Basically what BBC do is try and make the show new for another generation because they know a lot of older fans stop watching it and it gathers a new and younger audience.

Still, I would like some more classic references (and for the 8th Doctor to at least get a full length story).

And btw: fuck you Rose is better than Clara.

Technically, by British standards, the far left is an "Asian".

Also, you have to have a token negro, and right now you really need to promote Islam, since most people are comfortable with Chinks and don't need to be sold on them as non-threatening co-citizens.

>Rose is better than Clara.
Does anyone even disagree with that?
Clara is boring as fuck.

>In UKistanese language
lost it

Asians usually don't look good on western media.

THERE'S A GENERAL FOR THIS SHIT

>Does anyone even disagree with that?
DW General on Sup Forums has the worst DW fan base of all time who defend every Peter Moffat story and bash everything that RTD has done, including bashing Torchwood.

I do not understand how some people can exist with such shit taste like that.

>This is how Doctor Who has always been

Fucking nope.

Pic related was the Doctor Who I got.

Shitty special effects and sets and British people.

I assume at least you are getting better special effects and sets now in exchange.

The absolute state of the BBC

>THERE'S A GENERAL FOR THIS SHIT
The DW General is the worst thing, worse than the GoT trolling. If you dare to go there then go ahead, but you will want to leave the very minute you begin reading what those "fans" say about the show.

Sorry. Didn't see it.

I have nothing wrong with more autistic, OCD people being represented on screen.

To think of it; we hardly get any people like this shown so we should write a letter to the BBC and to say that we want people who have the habbit of opening doors over and over multiple times and who scratch their skin constantly and have fears each day if something doesn't go their way.

>mfw office internships open to non-whites only because that's relevent

>Bisexual
>Very open minded
>Great charisma
So why the fuck does the BBC hate Captain Jack and not want to bring him back to the screen??

Is it because he is white and muscular despite the actor being gay?

White people aren't diverse enough, and gay men have officially ben put below women on the progressive stack.
Which sucks. Cap'n Jack was great and we'll never get enough of him.

>Listen to the Torchwood Aliens Among Us audiobook
>Character is talking with Jack about terroristic bombings of minorities
>Jack asks him "What's their endgame?"
I laughed so hard then

>Aliens living in London want to blow up immigration places
Is this secretly redpilled?

what did the BBC mean by this?