She got a GREAT ASS

She got a GREAT ASS

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/uproxx.com/filmdrunk/hank-azaria-on-his-heat-reaction-shot-i-was-truly-scared/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus

ah show me a pack of gum I'll show you how to chew it.

I think about this scene almost every day. I barely remember any other part of the movie, but it constantly pops into my mind. No joke.

ITT
we post great asses

I hate how the movie tries to make us feel sorry for the criminals. Fuck them, they deserved to get killed, so did their waifus for dating a criminal.

google.com/amp/uproxx.com/filmdrunk/hank-azaria-on-his-heat-reaction-shot-i-was-truly-scared/amp/

oh boohoo, my moral highhorse

>tfw me and my friends refer to girls with nice asses in public as Pacinos so that we can point them out and no one will know

I didn’t like Heat.

Pacino was so coked up in this movie

>seen Pacinos ugly mug
>first thought was..
>HHHOOOOOOOAAAA
>read thread and see its not about that film
>decide to green text my failure and sadness

That's pretty clever, user.

DUNKACINO

Pacino's too New York to play an l.a. cop, it's just completely unbelievable.

FUCKING PATEL

that movie was when dunkacino figured out he can overact and no one would have the guts to tell him anything

Had the exact same code about girls with big tits using the name Maccer from a guy from GTA San Andreas

> being so new you don't immediately recognize this ancient meme

The absolute state of newfags.

HOOOOOO AAAAAAHHHHHH

ITS HIS TRADEMARK, WHEN YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY TRADEMARK OVERACTING AND GET AWAY WITH IT YOU'VE TRULY BECOME A LEGEND

HIS GRITTY 70S SHIT IS HIS REAL BODY OF WORK

AND DUNKACINO AS A META-MOCKERY OF ACTORS SELLING OUT FOR PAYCHECKS IS ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCE

And you had you head ALL the way up in it.