I really hope the opening scene to The Last Jedi just nonchalantly confirms Rey is Luke's daughter as a middle finger...

I really hope the opening scene to The Last Jedi just nonchalantly confirms Rey is Luke's daughter as a middle finger to everyone that's been speculating for two years.

In what version does he take a dump on her chest?

and then they fuck

And she has a black baby which luke raises alone

Director already said he has no interest in expanding on Rey's backstory.

K I N O
Apologise to Abrahams

>heterosexual relations in nustarwars

Source? I saw he said that about Snoke.

The first flick in this series seems to have been an experimental composition. Now that they have taken in market intelligence, parsed scores of reviews, net commentary, etc .. They are now refining the series. I don't forsee the black guy as having an intermingled relationship or pursuit of her in the film coming this December. Instead, they are likely to focus on a supernatural elevation of the feminine as they had planned before. In the previous film they made the black guy a bumbling fool chasing behind her even though she showed no expressed interest. This was done as a slight to the image of an African American as a strong individual. All in all, I look forward to seeing what prominent theme(s) they push in the upcoming film. Should be interesting to see what the hive mind is up to.

They should just kill Luke in the opening scene and have the rest of the movie be about Rey being the best Jedi there ever was. At this point I'd rather see the series go nuclear than the undoubtedly half-assed shitfest they've prepared for us this December.

>he's gonna watch that stupid feminist cash grab

So she's just really powerful, extremely skilled at everything and strong with the force for no reason then?

I hope not. The point is that action and faith are more importance than inheritance or legacy, so I hope Rey stays an orphan.

I hope that anyone retarded enough to pay to see this piece of shit realizes that it's Attack of the Clones all over again

No, she's powerful because she's doing the right thing and she's working alongside the force instead of trying to abuse it.

I know this is just a shitpost, but still
>parsed scores of reviews, net commentary, etc
Is this really what non programmerfags think machine learning is like? "oh yeah just put in a couple twitter posts and it tells you whether they wanted a stronger black dude or nor"

I predict Luke thinks his 4 year old daughter was kidnapped/killed by Snoke 15 years ago, and doesn't realize Rey is her. We won't find this out until IX.

Write me one AAA popular movie, computer!

Some talking candy dispenser of Luke says, "Who are you?” and "How did you find me?".

>she's doing the right thing
What, like the Force makes a moral judgement whether she's good or evil and then passes on power accordingly? Not how it works, man
>only good people can become powerful

it works however disney wants it to work.

Rey >I grew up on Jakku
Luke >Jakku is a lot like where I grew up; Tatooine
Both at the same time >I don't like sand

She had achieved zen mindfulness and had no fear because she rightfully saw Kylo as weak and broken, whereas Kylo was operating purely on fear and insecurity, and was all in his own head broken up over whether he had done the right thing by killing his father.

>porgs laugh

Pretty much this. Just burn it all down.

I really hope the opening scene to The Last Jedi Luke just nonchalantly fucks the shit out of that horny little slut Rey and shows her her place as a middle finger to every feminist mary sue lover that's been speculating for two years. FTFY

WE

please explain how it is done then

very carefully

Remember in that really old movie The Empire Strikes Back when the dining room door opens and there's Darth Vader? Han Solo immediately unloads 4 or 5 shots right into him. Rick never saw it.

Fuck, wrong thread.

its star wars
ill probably see it in theater even after TFA was shitbecuase i dont want some faggots spamming spoilers and ruining it for me like TFA , you cunt bags nonstop spamming the han dies scene, like you cant be any more of a nigger about it

i want to tweet this ape that he's a fucking ape

>shit movie is ruined by someone telling you spoilers
wat
just don't watch it

I still don't get how can a clone army of a white person have a black guy. That's beyond mental gymnastics. Star War is dead for me and i'm not even racist.

Even in the Original Trilogy, the stormtroopers have long ceased to be staffed by clones, you fucking mongrel

Cloning is probably expensive so they started recruiting instead when the clone war was won. It's never stated that everyone is a clone after the prequels

>Morrison
>white

StormTroopers aren't even clones.

Yeah, sure.

Well for TFA , we didn't know yet that they were making a reboot with a YSS QUEEN lead. Now the trilogy has completely lost the appeal. I will read the spoiler and laugh about it. I eventually will grab a screener on day one and detail the spoilers here because that garbage has to stop one way or another

Just like JJ flat out said Benedict Cumberbatch wasn't Kahn

She's Kylo's fraternal twin sister

>not buying a ticket for Justice League during a dead showtime and then sneaking into TLJ

So much for Sup Forums's loyalty to Snyder

The stormtroopers aren't clone troopers. They weren't even clones by the time of the OT. If you hadn't noticed, The First Order is not the Empire in any way except that they're an upstart reactionary group that wants to become an Empire and they're copying their old tech. Kylo even says they're not clones and that he wishes they were.

Worse, she will be like Anakin, literally born by the midi-chlori I mean the Force.

>still cares about a shitty kid movie
grow up

Clone shelf life was not good. It just just a way to create a giant army very quickly and silently that was efficient enough to scare the known galaxy. Then they build new army with crushed societies.

Not hard to understand

>being this bitter
just enjoy things user.

>grow up
No. We don't have to do that anymore. Where have you been?

TFA was complete shit. And Rey is a mary sue.

Compared to Anakin in the prequels, Luke was a mary sue as well. Rey had plenty of internal struggles. She'll face many more in the middle film. Just like Luke. Also reminder that the force literally exists so that Luke can blow up the Death Star and save the day in A New Hope. Luke is a male mary sue.

its obviously because shes a women
women are always better then man

Friendly reminder
>Great tier
4, 5
>Ok tier
6, 7, R1
>Bad tier
1, 3
>Unwatchable tier