I'm still mad

I'm still mad

He deserved CJ, but he gets random bat bitch.

Fuck you too Regular Show

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YldFlJwK!pLjeyo3NtGY052gxmwAK1sgV7FPrnH4Q1c25OmW3te4
mega.nz/#!Ut1TFThZ!vAGHIY8l5Sf5YKx8ruGjFyMmyEms-JyaoMTm79RLhn4
mega.nz/#!V09TgSja!CDfKGKNbFGFSZStj7YsriZm13j9yFiJptFeFx6hoG8w
mega.nz/#!9ptEVKBQ!jWPRY2In0KRWdvnipA235OFmjb-obapapJjR-E3nEmI
reddit.com/r/regularshow/comments/5oszo6/we_are_matt_price_head_writer_and_calvin_wong/dclulg5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't always marry the girl you met in your twenties.

That was sort of the point, user.

>He deserved CJ
Didn't he dump her the second Margaret came back?

He had a dramatic speech but due to his social skills being lacking it came at the wrong time

No

It seemed like he was about to choose her, but she is so emotionally unstable she cut him off assuming the worst.

He deserved to die alone for being such a beta bitch throughout the entire series. Hell, by the end, he wasn't even second banana to Rigby anymore, let alone the main character.

CJ deserved an appearance for sure.

>On Sup Forums
>On Sup Forums
>Calling anyone else a beta bitch

It's a cartoon character that in universe is considered a loser when it comes to relationships.

Don't project.

you really took that at face value, huh?

>He deserved CJ
No, CJ deserved better than him. CJ deserves to have a man that won't have second thoughts about their relationship every time a red bird is in his periphery vision.

Betacai doesn't deserve anyone. Stop giving top tier waifu's to worst boys.

CJ is a TWICE attempted murderer. Sick of you beta faggots ignoring this important fact. Losers with no dignity.

CJ sucked. She was the type of girl who would probably threaten suicide if you didn't respond fast enough when she asked if those pants made her butt look big

To make matters worse her voice was awful

They even referenced how dumb his relationships were in the series. The morpheus lady straight up said that the mordecai romance stuff was kinda dumb. So I think it's just kind of a stab that his relationships are dumb and they need to be less involved in the story

>All this hate on based Mordo

Stay salty fags

They could make a better design for bat girl.

She was really ugly.

Post Steph.

How about addressing the elephant in the room, Regular Show's art style is UGLY in and of itself.

No one finds these character designs sexy. Neither for humans or anthros. But shitty art styles do save on money.

I really liked that he didn't get with her
he grew up
changed

tier 1. cloud
Tier 2. bird
tier 3. Bat

The bat didn't even get a line. She just become "muh waifu" character unlike the other girls.

The point is that sometimes the perfect person for you falls into your lap. And won't be someone from your inner circle.

I'm only mad that they wasted my time with all those relationship episodes, then dropped the character like a hot potato.

Also that wedding episode is terribly written.

not op but while i don't mind that theme. I just feel like it was forced in. heck we don't even know her name

Meeting a new chick is fine and dandy but
WHERE'S MY FUCKING CJ CLOSURE J.G.?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They said her story was over. Same with Marg.

How could they have completely forgotten this?

I don't think they wanted to follow up on it because it was an open ended thing, leaving the viewers to wonder if Mordecai made the right decision.

But all of it was null and void when he literally just stopped talking to both and dated a bat.

I just want to know how and when Rigby sent that message, I wouldn't be suppressed if Rigby didn't even know who the wrong girl was.

This bat girl that gets thrown at Mordo at the very last possible moment is in line with how ineptly the RS writers handled everything else that deals with relationships over the course of the series.

You have yet to model your life after your Sup Forums superfandom? You do not train yourself daily to protect those you love and care for? You don't even draw fag like mortici would want you too? Guess your the BETS Sup Forumsitch.

>self sage because your not worth the bump.

Life is not about what we deserve, but what we can earn for ourselves.

what fucking happened to her?
what the fuck happened to everyone else?

As Some one in his 30s reuniting with friends I had when I was in my early 20s, that how it goes.

You see these people you were so close to and you think they end up with that punk girl they spent three years on and off again, but they end up with some one you would never see them with but they are happier and more stable than they ever could be with that other chick.

Hell I've done the some thing. Life is random, and your first love is very rarely your last.

>that how it goes

Oddly, only for Mordecai in the show. So that's not a good justification.

>Oddly, only for Mordecai in the show
He was the only one who didn't grown romantically till then.

Rigby didn't want any relationships for the longest times and just fell in love with his girl.

Margaret is the past man, your supposed to move on, she has her own life and she was only ever a guest in this narrative.

CJ was some one huge in your life that shook things up, but she was a short chapter.

I agree that they should have done more with what happened to each side characters like the ol'freeze frame with a small paragraph saying what they ended up doing like a 80s comedy.

>He was the only one who didn't grown romantically till then.

And Rigby, Mitch and HFG were just always grown romantically? Especially Rigby? How convenient for him it just worked out. Benson also just happens to end up with the woman he was last seen breaking up with?

Yeah, does not hold up.

>haha how did a ghost impregnate a human!!!
You know I thought this kind of comedic disbelief from a random cartoon would've been phased out after this series in particular reached 1 year of age.

relationships are fucking stupid anyway

I'd make the typical joke but nah

They don't necessarily have to be bad
they just handled it horribly.
The forced drama was very bad, I liked CJ and Mordo adventure eps

After going full retard at that wedding I don't think he deserved either of them. Too bad we get no development of that bat chick during the final.

the new girl route was the best way to end, but we didn't get closure with CJ and Margaret which sucks

>tfw you saw based rigbro get his diploma and qt girlfriend
YEAR OF THR RIGBY

maybe Mordecai deserved her but she also deserved better than Mordecai

I mean CJ was perfect for him and he screwed it up anyway

her name is The Power stupid

>First time they met he just ditched her for a girl that wasn't even interested on him at that moment.
>Mordecuck kissed Margaret when he was already dating with CJ.
>He also broke up with her for second time in front of a big audience during a wedding.

I'm actually glad he didn't end up with CJ, she deserved way better than that fucker.

bump

Rigby got the best fate of all the characters

He's the one with the most positive development as a character as well.
> grew more mature and responsible
> finished what was left (HS and other stuffs)
> met a girl and stayed with her til the end, not being blown out by the romance cliche bullshit
> happy overall

Regular Show Finale 1080p:

>Cheer Up Pops
mega.nz/#!YldFlJwK!pLjeyo3NtGY052gxmwAK1sgV7FPrnH4Q1c25OmW3te4

>A Regular Epic Final Battle (Part 1)
mega.nz/#!Ut1TFThZ!vAGHIY8l5Sf5YKx8ruGjFyMmyEms-JyaoMTm79RLhn4

>A Regular Epic Final Battle (Part 2)
mega.nz/#!V09TgSja!CDfKGKNbFGFSZStj7YsriZm13j9yFiJptFeFx6hoG8w

The Power: mega.nz/#!9ptEVKBQ!jWPRY2In0KRWdvnipA235OFmjb-obapapJjR-E3nEmI

Rigby's son is literally just muscle man, but orange

>grew more mature and responsible
That was due to executive order. He never changed after he was toned down.

>finished what was left (HS and other stuffs)
And never amounted to anything.

>met a girl and stayed with her til the end, not being blown out by the romance cliche bullshit

He went with the only and probably first girl he knew he had a chance with, even though their personalities should have clashed more, without ever going into detail what they see in each other. That's romance cliche bullshit as well.

That doesn't mean that it isn't garbage writing when it abruptly happens at the last second of a TV show after spending so many episodes on other relationships.

Yea, the better half of 6 whole seasons. Doesn't really feel like payoff after sticking with it so long. The better end would've been leaving it open and just showing him with a ring on his finger but cut out who he met, instead of finalizing who it was but also it being completely random to where no one not even JG officially named her.

I've stayed this long and was really invested in Mordecai's life, knowing he got with a girl after 8 long seasons of waiting just to show her and him meet and suddenly next their shown they've got kids and are married all in the span of like 10 seconds is just disappointing. I don't know why they had to even show it.

It seems that after the show ended literally every single crew member started showing their obnoxious liberal shit. I can't look up to any of them anymore not because they don't share my viewpoint but because of how outlandishly they're going about showing it. I mean fucking Calvin Wong at a woman's march?

In retrospect it shows all the horrible flaws the show had, inserting a lot of liberal shit to where the majority was sort of hidden but a good portion was just out there. Fucking Minty Lewis man, I can't believe JG thought she was worth the effort, she almost became a secondary creator by like Season 6.

I'm glad the whole shit is over even though I loved the show, it might not have went Simpsons level of boring and null shit until maybe Season 11, but the art film kind of liberal shit Simpsons has been pulling for a long time would've been shared by future RS episodes if given long enough.

>inb4 Sup Forums
This is about the RS crew

Anyone have webms of the meta scenes?

I'm not going to let go.

I know no one is talking about it right now but for those of you upset about how CN went about this final season and whatever before hand, you should've seen it coming when they announced the show was ending on JG's birthday.

First off, you're retarded for looking up to people who were doing a cartoon in the first place.

Second, you're even more retarded for caring about what they do outside of working on the show. Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you stupid, stupid man.

>Everyone's kinda okay with the picture
>Mordecai's kids clearly don't wanna be there
>Mordecai himself looks like he's high as fuck

what a fuckin legend

>"Yeah I wish Pops could been here to see this."
Compared to everyone else Mordecai's time at the park was a rut in his life, It makes sense the park reunion would put him in a solemn mood.

>He deserved

He didn't deserve shit.

Was that her name, Steph?

reddit.com/r/regularshow/comments/5oszo6/we_are_matt_price_head_writer_and_calvin_wong/dclulg5/

But user, how is he going to find out that people are oppressing him by posting things on Twitter?

I MISS MORDECAI.

I WANT MORDECAI.

I felt like the last couple of seasons (before RS in Space) tried to flesh out Margaret more as a main character

Then they completely skimmed over her in the epilogue

Cool beans

I like how Mordecai painted both CJ and Margaret in the ending montage. That's enough closure for me.

I think they only focused on Margaret as a nod to her fans, but overall she was only a side character in the story. Same for Eileen, which I'm sick of her fans being so self centered they can't even just accept her being along for some quick (and usually annoying) one-liners or trying to be the smart "only sane girl" of the group, instead they clamor about how she was OBVIOUSLY BROUGHT ALONG BECAUSE SHE WAS IMPORTANT but JG TOTALLY WASTED HER CHARACTER POTENTIAL. Like just fucking accept she was the obnoxious comic relief and you got lucky her VA pushed for her to come in the first place.

I can't believe the main criticism of this final season was Eileen not being utilized correctly, like get the fuck over it and there were worse offenders to not like this season over.

It's amazing how insufferable Eileen fags are considering the small amount of fans this show has that are even active online.

So was RS meant to be set in the modern day?

In the early seasons I thought the 80s montages, TV references, VHS stores, and 8bit vidya meant the show was ambiguously somewhere in the late 80s or early 90s

But then over the course of the show they introduced DVD, Bluray, and streaming

How long were they working at that fucking park?

>we_are_matt_price_head_writer_and_calvin_wong

>Assuming someone on reddit is telling the truth about their identity.

It was confirmed in some way. Besides Calvin and Owen have been around for some time.

No insults here for you being skeptical though.

Pisses me off when it was revealed it follows real time, back in The Eileen Plan (2015 school pamphlet) and Just Friends (the ceremony banners had the current years). I loved the somewhat timeless references, and JG even said it took place in the later 90s early 2000s area.

Bluray could have been assumed futuristic in space, like she/the format existed in space long before it was a thing on Earth, same for HD DVD.

DVDs were introduced around the early 2000s I think right? So it still would've fit in with the pre 2004 area that it had for so long, early internet, old references, etc.

DVD came out in like 1995, but it didn't pick up steam until the early 2000s

I remember my dad brought home this "wildlife guide" he bought at Best Buy for our Windows 95 computer. Popped in the disc, PC wouldn't read it. I read over the box and it said DVD-ROM. Kid me was like wtf is this

Didn't make sense until like 5 years later

A while back, JG Quintel mentioned somewhere they were ambiguous on purpose.

>tfw only kid on the block with a computer that can read dvds
>all of my "friends" who i was ignored by suddenly needed to use my computer
>"no way you dirty skateboard lickers" or some kid insult i thought was funny at the time
>no one could afford dvd players or a compatible computer for multiple years
>gloat about playing cool dvd-rom games and watching high grade shit (at the time)

Honestly, all the girls in the show were absolutely dogshit and personally I feel the show would be better without any of them. Margaret was pretty much wallpaper, CJ was basically just Mordecai with a vagina, and Eileen was the weird chick who spiraled into self-insert Mary Sue territory. You think with how many people working on the show there would be one female who was complete shit.

Eileen cheating on Rigby with Muscle Man confirmed

>I feel the show would be better without any of them.
Rare opinion, but I loved Mordecai's clumsiness, mostly on the Mordaret side before CJ started getting pissy everywhere. Mordecai is the only character I can actually enjoy when he's being a fuck up around women, it's funny to me. Any other character from any other show just doesn't have the same charm.

I will say DaTA sucked in regards to Mordecai's ultimate fuck up though.

You're gonna have to lick it.

>you can tell new episodes from old episodes from any screenshot
Sad!

That's the case for EVERY series.

Fuck yea that's nice.

>forced cartoon romance bullshit
>waaaah main character deserves X girl b-b-b-because I self insert as him waaaah............

this is the fan's reward for staying with the show through thick and thin

fuck jg

I'll concede it wasn't too bad when it wasn't given as much focus, but by Do Me A Solid I was getting pretty tired of it, and then ultimately them hooking up then breaking up just made it feel exhausting.

Perhaps if they developed Margaret a bit as a character, maybe focused a little less on their relationship initially because to have them hook up then break up half way thru the series felt like a waste of time.