So how much does Lord Zedd's villainy hold up to someone like Braniac?

So how much does Lord Zedd's villainy hold up to someone like Braniac?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61aIjuV5AGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait--Hold On. Where ya got this?. We are still at issue #1

If we're talking pre-marriage, then according to the show, he was a pretty big deal.

>Rules over multiple galaxies and even dimensions
>Has a long and vast army that keeps hold of the galaxies for him
>Rita, who was pretty top level in magic, was simply another agent
>Goldar, who at the time was a fierce and powerful fighter, grovelled like a bitch to Zedd
>Stated that the Morphing Grid was made from the constant struggle between him and Zordon, which means their fight caused an entire energy force to be created
>Can alter the rotation of the earth with a flick of his staff
>Can throw an object from the moon directly to the earth exactly where he aimed it in seconds
>His mere presence caused both the moon and earth to experience erruprtions and weather alteration

Shafting him was the biggest crime of the franchise.

It's a cover from solicits

It wasn't the Marriage that changed this, but the introduction of Dark Specter that made him a peon.

Do Brainiac's arms seem wierd to anyone else?

I think he's talking about how parents complain about Zed to the chanel, so they were force to toned down him, that why they got him married to Rita or why they never did the thing were they show his brain palpitating

Master Vile was the part where he started becoming a peon. Master Vile was literally a less menacing and entertaining Zedd. Then the Machine Empire didn't help. I liked In Space, but the Dark Spectre thing annoyed me.

I think it's the hands.

>Shafting him was the biggest crime of the franchise.
Apart from the blight of its birth from the butchered frames of a much better series.

Magic tends to be an issue for most people in DC who are not magic themselves.

But Zed is sort of a failure for galaxy dominators. He has conquered some planets and has some underlings he sends to take over the easier worlds. But he never could defeat Zordon, take his planet, could not get the crystal he always wanted even though his castle is built on top of it, and was brainwashed by Rita, ran like a bitch from the machine empire, and was totally cleansed of his evil

They are a few inches too short. They are stumpy.

It was a mix of

>Rita reprogramming him
>Running away from just hearing the machine empire is coming
>Made into a lackey for Master Vile
>Then finding out he was some agent for Dark Specter

Zed was supposed to be the guy at the top in the evil people in the universe. Then later you find out he was actually one of the low level guys sent out to take over planets.

Well,he did win the Serpentina, the giant snake zord from Zordon.It's strong but that zord consume too much energy to be efficient.

Well he did destroy the zords when he first showed up. Basically everything that made him go bitch-mode was a result of autistic parents

I came watching this picture, Lord Zedd is in the fucking DCU, Fucking beautiful lads

I can't even look at him without it all coming back in debilitating waves

There was nothing left but little bits of bone, man

It does seem like the writers changed their minds about the guy

If we only take into account his Pre-marriage character (Which I feel the comic will do) he
>Used lighting from his staff to destroy the fucking zords
>Can create monsters and soldiers at will
>Takes ritas powers away just cause, and she was powefull enough to trap zordon
>Sinks Islands with his mágic
>Get's rid of the green ranger
>Owns the biggest zord in existance, which is basically a fusion between Shen Long and the death estar

Pretty Badass, I would say

>Stated that the Morphing Grid was made from the constant struggle between him and Zordon, which means their fight caused an entire energy force to be created
Holy fuck

>Zyuranger
>a much better series
Wow, let's not make such bold claims now.

>the writers of Zeo actually called him "Al Bundy Zedd"

He conquered an entire galaxy in a single day in In Space.

Makes one wonder why didn't he just swarmed Earth with a fleet.
The Thunderzords went down like bitches and for a time they wee the only line of defense Zordon had aside from the Rangers themselves.

Weird when Dark Specter turned out to actually be everything Zedd claimed to be. Zedd being revealed to be Specter's Goldar equivalent.

It was pretty entertaining and what made him memorable.

I mean once married. Rita and him had more personality than all the rangers combined

>DC and Power rangers crossover

This makes my monster grow

It is weird how the villain characters had more development than the heroes.

Starting with Bulk and Skull having character arcs and redemption. To Goldar and Scorpina having a kid together. Then Rita and Zedd getting married and having a kid as well. Then the in-laws moved in later on. They even got to retire as some midwestern couple that traveled in an RV.

Rangers sort of came in and left without much beyond some vague mention of moving out of town or joining some gymnastics group or something.

So source, i didn't know about this, i need to buy this shit

>To Goldar and Scorpina having a kid together.
That was in Zyuranger
Scorpina fucked off after they ran out of footage

Only one issue is out so far
It was announced back in October

It's his left arm (our right). Doesn't seem long enough

he looks like a man baby, it's weird.

>It is weird how the villain characters had more development than the heroes

The rangers had to be role models, they couldn't be anything more than perfect goody two shoes enviromentalist kids.

I mean everytime they had a love interest it was a perfect one , while Rita and Zedd loved eachother even though they were terrible people and had lots of problems

Now that I think about it, are Rita and Zedd the most realistic marriage seen in kids television?

STORYTIME FUCKING WHEN?

Right here

Trini doesn't look Asian enough.

Is this canon to the Power Rangers comic?

I'd say Life With Louie

GOD BLESS YOU user

jesus christ

THE
END

Cheers user.
Chon.

Not really feeling Zedd as "The emperor of evil " here

Also he btfo the dinozords in his first appearance, why are they able to summon them?

Still, watching the rangers fighting against flash and Batman naked me feel like a kid agqin, this is a whole new level of awesome

Different canon
Zedd isn't in the Boom comics yet

Yeesh, that toy design doesn't lend well to closeups.

Meanwhile the new Season of Senta continues to bring the furry bait

>Their commander is a dragon man who is on the path to redemption after following in his father's evil footsteps

I Don' think he will be

Also wtf summoning a fucking Zord to deal with a car

Zack thought Bruce was one of Zedd's monsters.
They could've assumed the Batmobile was also a zord

They are not retards, Kimberly even said it was a car.

Shit's like hitting a knife wielding robber with a tactical nuke

> RANGERS, YOU MOST ABIDE THESE RULES
>NEVER USE YOUR POWER FOR PERSONAL GAIN
>NEVER ESCALATE A FIGHT UNLESS RITA FORCES YOU OR YOU ARE FACING THE INMEASURABLE THREAT OF A CAR WITH GUNS, IF YOU DO SUMMON THE FUCKING MEGAZORD TO DEAL WITH THAT ASSHOLE

JAZZ HANDS

sure as fuck took care of it, though

Actually , that makes me wonder if kimberly pulls out her zord against normal robbers all the time in angel Grove

>Also he btfo the dinozords in his first appearance, why are they able to summon them?
They always summon them but just instantly power up to thunderzord in the show. They don't start actually replacing the previous robots until season 3 with the ninja stuff.

Was it actually meant to be canon that the Thunderzords could transform back and forth into the Dinozords like a shapeshifting thing?

I thought it was supposed to be that the Thunderzords were made out of busted Dinozord parts and the footage of them transforming was just sort of a visual metaphor that was unfortunately repeated every episode because of the nature of reused footage.

No I always though the zords were upgraded and could transform into the thunderzords, since Zedd's monsters would rape the dinozords

Batman is always that "I am in command!@!!!" complete dick to everyone he encounters.

I think Batman escalated things way too much when he fired a fucking missile at them.

He had no idea how durable they were or if that would just outright murder the whole group. I thought comic Bats did not go for the kill instantly like that.

Now I want stories about Kimberly "Overkill" Hart.

OK, the ending is funny.

>I Don' think he will be
Why not?

Where's does Ivan Ooz fit into this?

His whole body is very badly proportioned

>Was it actually meant to be canon that the Thunderzords could transform back and forth into the Dinozords like a shapeshifting thing?

I mean, that was all new footage. If they didn't want to show that, they could just have use stock footage of the Thunderzords running, with no transformation sequence. It's not the first time I've seen people thinking that the transformation was "metaphorical", but that seems like a really weird theory for a show like Power Rangers.

>Daily reminder that Zedd is a jew
youtube.com/watch?v=61aIjuV5AGM

Fuck off Sup Forums

I never said it was something bad, the guy is having a blast

Do you play Arkham Knight
shit like this called Anti Kill Missile

Anti-Riots, actually

>Is this canon
>Is this canon
>Is this canon
>Is this canon
>Is this canon

I swear to fucking Odin each and every cross over or star wars or any reboot of a classic you chuckle fucks keep showing the fuck up and yapping these three fucking words.

It is though?