Brad Pitt Is Dating Ella Purnell — The 21-Year-Old Who Played Young Angelina In Maleficent

Madman
yahoo.com/lifestyle/report-says-brad-pitt-dating-061743705.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wnews.world/facts-events/11-year-old-jolie-pitt-daughter-is-starting-her-gender-transition-idku9e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolute

lmao wharra fookin legend

Nothing like showing your ex you can still stick it in her.

legend

Imaginge being the Pitt, slaming into some young meat. Good for him!

nice

Based

bitch got an asymmetrical face like a muhfucka smhtbhfam

FAKE NEWS

MAD LAD BRAD

>trading in for a new model

I don't care about who Pitt is dating, but I'm happy because Jolie is 100% livid over this.

imagine being Pitt and having her look up at you with those big eyes while she swallows your dick

More like rusting in a used car lot.

ABSOLUTELY BASED!

He's fed up of American slags and fancied some English crumpet.

>Fucking the younger, prettier version of your ex
What the fuck is this madman's end game?

based pitt

yeah, she's fucking hideous, but then again i'm used to slamming 10/10 goddess tier pussy every night.

I imagine Pitt was thinking the same thing

Good

Yes betas never learns. Once they provided for a woman and he woman dump them, they move on to another woman as a source of valuation.

That's not her on your pic.

exquisite taste

Im fucking a 19 year old who is very similar to the 21/22 year old I was dating 2 years ago

t. 30 years old

Most men will never know this feel. It is a good feel. You need to be willing to endure shaming from all of the population.

It's payback for having their biological kid go on retarded hormone tranny shit.

He should start a real family with her instead of the UN shit show he had with Angelina. that would piss Angelina off more

>You need to be willing to endure shaming from all of the population
You mean from roasties your own age. Men will just go
>nice.southpark

shes qt faggot

seriously?!

Hi Angelina!

wnews.world/facts-events/11-year-old-jolie-pitt-daughter-is-starting-her-gender-transition-idku9e

Single men yes, men in relationships shame in public, some supportive in private.

True, that's a different British tart Isobelle Molloy.

Smart man. Angelina is a busted hag. He should have stuck with Jennifer Aniston.

Digging gold at that age already

do women really have no soul?

What a fucking hero.

Is Brad Pitt /ourguy/ now?

Wasn't there something about how they would spend more time and effort on their adopted kids so their real kid was all fucked up?

t. Angelina
welcome to Sup Forums, bitch!

Yeah what girl would want to sleep with Brad Pitt other than money

Gross

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck dude Ella Purnell looked fucking beautiful in ms pereguin's home for peculiar children.

God damn. To be honest she's too good for old Brad , she could be aiming to date a 30 year old up-and-coming A lister rather than a 55 year old established Super-A lister whose career peaked many years ago and has declined in current industry relevancy

But you can say the same thing the other way around, Brad is going for a hot young tight girl instead of a woman in her 30s or something.

>but then again i'm used to slamming 10/10 goddess tier pussy every night.

aahaha holy fuck that wasnt the ending i was expecting.

unless shes the mother of my children i cannot fathom any reason to re-attach myself to an old woman i already left

Just keep your old car in the garage then.

whoooooooosssshh

I think that's from some interview with Angelina where she said that she feels her adopted kids are more like her real kids or something like that, I remember a line like "because they're survivors". She's a deluded scumbag.

Niiiiiice

For most women it would be an honor to serve as Brad Pitt's cock sleeve.
I feel good for her in a strange way.

>sleeping with a soon to be 60 year old as a 21 year old
>not gold digging

Keep being awesome bro, fuck those bitching roastie whores and beta cucks

breh he could give her $0 for life and itll be the most alpha dick shes ever gonna get

Hue

Brad "Grab my cock get ready to rock" Pitt

Just chad things

Looks like Gwyneth

>When she was four, Shiloh was already clear that she wanted to be a boy, and since then her parents accepted this decision.
FFS...

>he fell for the age meme

This is just bullshit old roasties try to get men to believe

animu eyes

>implying Brad Pitt wouldn't get prime pussy even if he was broke.

CORNUTTA

Works both ways
>She fucks him for his status and money
and
>He fucks her for her beauty and youth

both are superficial.

Brad was Tyler Durden. That's an auto-ticket for pussy.

People don't look at Brad Pitt and think phwoar what a nice 60 year old man. These women still think of him as relatively young and handsome.

it's probably why her daughter is in to the tranny shit, so she can get attention from her moronic freak of a mother.

Girls maturity and perosonality is basically cemented at 18. After that it's just tempered by experience: either with gratitude for a good life with one strong husband, or bittered by a littany of carousel cock.

They are no more engaging at 30 or 40 than they are at 20. I've run the gauntlet. The only difference is the topics of discussion change, but the intelligence behind it doesn't. A 20 year old can be much more pleasant to be around than a 40 year old, as the 20 year old is smarter and isn't bitter.

What would Pitt want with a 21 year old other than pussy? 21 is basically a child in the eyes of anyone who's over 30.

>dude lmao young women are icky lol get a nice mature woman closer your own age sweetie, like me!
>t. fucked 200 men

Lads...

>21 is basically a child in the eyes of anyone who's over 30.
And?

muh dick

In my experience a woman above that age that's still single will be pretty jaded, just not pleasant to be around.

cute

If that's true that means she was also HARVESTED

Brad Pitt, always on Big Harv's cumcrumb trail

oh my wot

It's impossible for her to be not jaded by 30 and single. They can't pretend they didn't notice they've had 0 successful relationships for their entire life. That their friends have been successful. Their friends have paired off, had children, are loved.

So why would you want to be with someone jaded? Women are meant to be these beautiful tender things, not hardened.

The answer is already present in the question

I've seen some women really change and mature post 18 after personal tragedy (close family member passing away or becoming really sick, etc)
Other than that you're pretty much right.

She looks like an elf. I would strap some pointy ears on her, slather myself in green bodypaint, and rape her like one of my japanese animes.

What the fuck did she take a deep breath of before blowin bubbles like a pokemon?

No, that's Gosling, but Pitt came pretty close with this

Yeah. This is a step up with Jolie who is a crazy bitch. Only minus is he has to pay alimony.

I hope you don't actually believe that is a universal rule.

Brad was never not /ourguy/

Based Brad

>I'm not like the other girls ;)

kek

Hardened =! Jaded and bitter
Hard times can change a person for the better or for the worse. See

sweetie it's called a generalization, when you're not around roasties you kind of get used to not having to preface everything you say with it

Not him, after reading it I have to say I totally agree, all the older women I know, 40+, still are very childish. Why do you think young adult romance novels appeal to old women as much as they do to teen women?

>=!
cringe reddinigger

>GOING BACK TO YOUR USED GOODS
LITERALLY ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS

AND ONLY OUT OF YOUR PRICE RANGE IF ITS LAWYER IS BETTER THAN YOUR LAWYER AND TAKES YOU FOR HALF

I don't know which part of it would be up for debate.

Being hardened is a masculine trait and frankly completely undesirable in a woman.

lmao shut up dumb nigger

Much better than Jolie even at her prime. Her personality alone lowers her by at least 4 points.
Just imagine having to come home after work and seeing that bitch face and her 6+ adopted spoiled brats everyday.

>universal symbols are now reddit
You are so dumb.

>Just imagine having to come home after work and seeing that bitch face and her 6+ adopted spoiled brats everyday.

For one of the only times in my life I feel sorry for a multimillionaire. That would be so horrible. The word torture is appropriate.