Terry McGinnis

What are your thoughts on Terry?

I like his personality. I like that he's a legacy character but he's not a Mary Sue unlike a certain other character who wears a black and red suit.

He's schway and my favorite Batman
YOUR CAR IS MADE OF LEGOS

Jason? Tim? Damian?

Terry is best Batman right next to Dick Grayson .

Miles

This one, user.

I like him

I think that is just the joke anons.

He is kind of boring to me. Only like him because of his suit. He seem like a dick grayson mix with jason todd.

Out of curiosity because I haven't read the comics...is Terry being Bruce's son canon in the comics or just something that was in the cartoon?

The comics were a continuation of the cartoon so I assume that it was still canon

Best bat end

>Some random kid who was able to steal the batsuit and be trained by Batman himself because all Batman's friends hate him or are dead and oh yeah he's Batman's real son too.
>Not a Mary Sue.

I wanna fuck him.

he went out like a punk bitch in that JLU episode

>acts like an ungrateful little shit 90% of the time
>consistently gets his shit fucked sideways
>gets beaten up by literal children
>needs the constant advice of an incontinent old asshole just to keep from getting killed every night

Be's the best Bat

Or maybe you are just a racist??

He rips.

But protect Batman Beyond where he is Bruce's son is so fucking stupid.

He's great and I wish we got more of him. Sadly, most Beyond comics, 2.0 largely notwithstanding, haven't been so great.

The only problem with his character was the "Project Batman Beyond" gene altering shit in Justice League where he was secretly Bruce's son.

Is there a single person who actually liked Epilogue?

I'm genuinely curious. Is there some major fanbase hiding out there that just loves the idea of Terry being Bruce's son?
I've only ever felt and seen hate for it.

Not him, but I don't think its as bad as everyone says. Its not very good though.

there it is

Most shui

I like this batman successor.. Thanks for create this character.

>DUDE WHAT IF SPIDER-MAN WAS BATMAN LMAO

He's obviously the best Batman

He'd be better as a girl.

A better twist would have been that they thought that he was Batman's son, but it turns out he wasn't. He was just some kid with his heart in the right place

And that's why I also hate Damien and love Tim

>Is there a single person who actually liked Epilogue?
I don't really give a fuck about the whole Terry being Bruce's son shit, but the scene were Batman stays with Ace while she dies is one of the greatest moments in any animated show meant for children.

He is the best animated Spider-Man AND Batman.

Lot of people love that he's Bruce's testtube baby and the whole destiny angle. If you think just a little bit you should realize that its terrible and that Epilogue was only good for Bruce staying with Ace.

My 2nd favourite Batman, the whole "Dark and Mature" tone of the show was something that young me really enjoyed
I think he sealed it with the RotJ movie - where he laughed at the Joker

>And that's why I also hate Damien and love Tim
hahah>. He was just some kid with his heart in the right place
gay.
ahahahahahahaahahahahah Timfrags.

Your face is made of megablocks

Damifag, Damian doesn't even exist in the DCAU, stop being so triggered

No way, man
K'nex

>is Terry being Bruce's son canon in the comics or just something that was in the cartoon?
user, Terry is a cartoon OC. Batman Beyond wasn't based on a comic.

It's not as bad as people make it seem. It would have been better if he was just Batman and Catwoman's son like they originally planned, not that weird gene transplant shit they pulled. I just wouldn't have liked the idea of the Wayne bloodline dying with Bruce.

Saying that comics are canon to DCAU is like saying that TV shows are canon to MCU.

Schway

DCAU is that canon of babara and damians dad ?
no thanks..Nobody wants that

Batman got Batgirl pregnant while she was still involved with Dick Grayson.

I think everyone already knew that from the image

>I mean't MY dick

Makes me laugh.My friends laughed about it too..Because he is damian dad and she is batgirl.
I hope this will never be canon..

He's not Damian's dad in that universe, because Damian was never born, the only children Bruce had in that universe were Barbara's miscarried fetus and Terry

Crap character.

I know but I have to laugh..Damian would be ashamed for this bruce..Because he falls in love with batgirl..How old is she?