>24
>Univeral acclaim
What?

>24
Is this because wypipo are offended on behalf of Mexicans again

That's worse than The Good Dinosaur
Incredibles 2 won't be good

it's fake, the site says 82

too bad it's going to flop because nobody wants to see a movie with spic characters

Coco. Disney film about Mexicans. Here comes the not-so-subtle "illegal immigration is great" shit

While op is lying, I don't expect this to be good. It looks like your average soulless, formulaic Pixar tale wrapped around with Mexican culture.
Just watch The Book of Life.

people will forget it when the next nostalgia wank comes out like they did for the dinosaur one

>based on 4 critics

It is for us :^)

Some "people" are just so desperate to hate Based Disney they resort to lying on the Internet sad!

But the funniest part is that 24 is going to be the actual score for JUSTshit League

Pixar hasn’t been good since 2008 with Wall E and even that was just meh in my opinion. It’s no surprise that Wall E was Pixar’s last “planned” movie since their original formation. They’re just making this shit up as they go now

t. neckbeard

>Pixar scraps their movie Newt which looks promising due to the similarities to the movie “Rio”
>It’s totally ok to release another Day of the Dead movie like 2 years after The Book of Life
>Disney also scraps “Giagantic” the only non sequel IP being released under Disney Animation from now until 2020
What the fuck did Disney/Pixar mean by this

If this bombs, I guess they'll rush and get started on c4rs to release in 2021.

Pixar movies since Wall E
>UP
>TS3
>Cars 2
>Brave
>Monsters University
>Inside Out
>The Good Dinosaur
>Finding Dory
>Cars 3

See
C4RS and Toy Story: Girl Toys are their future

Didn’t Cars 3 underperform? I mean not like it matters, they make literal (literal) billions of dollars on Cars merchandise

youre right but Up and Inside Out are among their top 5 movies.

Most of them are shit except Inside Out.

I felt like inside out tried too hard to make people feel with the whole “fly her to the moon” sequence and it just ended up being corny

>The jealous Mouse bought Pixar and slowly killed them
He can't keep getting away with it.

Unironically this. It’s no surprise that as soon as Disney bought Pixar Disney’s own animation studio soared and Pixar’s went to shit. I mean look at how God awful movies like Chicken Little or Bolt look from a technical standpoint

I was profoundly butthurt when Pixar announced Coco but then I watched Book of Life and I'm glad they aren't using their IPs

Ever since Disney takeover Pixar=shit

>Mexicans are a poor subject matter

Trump is right again!

>implying anybody gives a shit about Mexicans outside of tacos, tequila, and some of the fuckable women

I feel annoyed that all that people think represents Mexican culture is death and skulls.

lel