Ever After High

So where did the series go wrong and kill itself?

made snow whites daughter a dyke

That was actually one of the good points. They really could have taken the risk and made her straight up gay for Raven like it feels that they were building up to.

>straight up gay
heh

but nah raven was straight for betamax so they could only get apple with darling and not really then even

Raven seemed to at least be into Apple so it really wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

>Raven seemed to at least be into Apple so it really wouldn't be that much of a stretch.
she was into dexter. she tolerated apple. she liked her as a friend only

Nah, she had a lot of affection for Apple.

>wrong image

Those are some next-level ugly shoes

They resolved the main conflict of the series and there was nothing left to do except shiptease.

Pretty much this.
The whole deal was the factions royal or rebel. But after the whole wonderland thing and the book going away and everyone can choose what they want to do freely thing. There really isn't some sort of overall major story arc anymore.

When they became anti white male and ended a perfect ship

There was one, but they never followed up on it.

Gonna miss best girl Cedar

what made that ship 'perfect'? It was boring as fuck, come on man there are better straight ships and you just come in and announce your garbage taste like that

Once upon a twist with Little Mermaid Apple and Prince Raven. Make it happen!

The animation never got into the dark subject matter inputted by their other material

>Ginger was bullied enough she was homeschooled the entire elementary, because of who her mother is.
>In middle school, she changed her name so that no one would related her to the Candy witch
>this meant she literally had to isolate herself so others couldn't get close to her and figure out
>it all came to a boiling point as she yelled at her mom (whom is a good person) and told her how much she hated being the witch's daughter.

I have seen someone say that there is a third book listed on amazon, but I can't find it.

Last thread

Think of the Blue Fairy

She is strong enough that she can give life to a puppet (cedar)

But she isn’t strong enough to return the life that was lost.

Imagine the blue fairy, imagine her reaction upon hearing about the death of her daughter (in Farrah’s diary)

Imagine the pain in her, upon realizing that she is powerless and her child is gone forever.

that's sad.

The entire thing went down hill after this ship sank

Lesbianism dont sell dolls irl

The ship was sunk after Daring took Lizzie on a date.

After Wonderland.

Pretty much, they just tossed out the whole interesting part of the plot.

>having girls lust for her
>Apple is the dyke

Is that why Raven never switched rooms again to get her bf back; obsessed over Apple in SUS; baked a cake filled with "love"; and followed Apple into extra school stuff she doesn't care for after making a matching butterfly?

Why do you even waste your time responding to that troll, he literally comes here every single EAH/MH saying always the same shit, just ingnore him.

That was after Dragon Games.

>TFW the cancer that is Rapple killed the series
I guess the world was just not ready for lesbo princess couples. They should have stuck with the beta and the dark princess angle ready.

They tried sticking to a younger audience rather than appeal to older collectors, didn't follow up on a lot more of the more dark and mature ideas they present.

But mostly they never really seemed to try and make EAH popular. It never really gained a foot hole and just meandered atound.

Or stick to Aryan perfect ships

Moms don't want their girls to be turn into lesbians

basically the """kiss""" or CPR death of the series

Things did change after this, they probably got a lot of complaints

And the show/franchise is now swirling down the toilet like shit

Yeah sure just because of a kiss, and what was the reason of MH to reboot? O yeah maybe it was because Frankie had 3 boyfrieds, user....please.

Unfortunately it's not an unfounded assumption. That was the first EAH thing to get any real media attention and while I personally don't think it caused too much harm there are still soccer moms out there and people who just aren't tolerant of LGTB.

Yeah, its a valid reason especially when dealing with children's doll franchises
Boyfriends are okay Lesbians are not

Nice logic, lets turn our children into thinking that prostitution is ok.

It's a problem of society rather more than anything. Americans are fine with heavy violence, gore, and the like but two women having a relationship with each other is still looked down upon.

I know, ok tell me the truth now does any male character in those children show have any character at all? it almost feels like telling you that you can go out only with boys that are handsome, and this is bs.

Daring, Milton, and..........maybe Sparrow.

That's what the bratz dolls are for

Seriously society are okay with boyfriends as long as its not gay or lesbians

No, it's telling you that little girls only care for boy dolls as accessories to their girl dolls, and the cartoons reflect that.

Yeah Daring in every single ep he just looks at a mirror, Milton just sucks, Sparrow just screams, wow those are really well developed characters, i can't wait to meet a guy that only talks and cares about himself, really im gonna throw myself into his feet.

Handsome and straight and
None threathing

>Yeah Daring in every single ep he just looks at a mirror,

oh, so you don't watch the show, you just like to bitch about things.

Not just Americans tho
The rest of the world is more conservative than you think

Shhh!!! Don't tell this to the Bratz fans.
Im just telling the truth.

His arc is the last movie WAS LITERALLY ABOUT CHANGING THAT.

Now go away.

Oh fuck!! Epic Winter, shit you are right, sorry, crap why do i always forget about Epic Winter.

You a nobody so don't tell me what to do.

>crap why do i always forget about Epic Winter.
Crystal isn't a good character.

Crystal was ok imo, but Faybelle made the movie.

My favorite ships usually involve one person who’s supposed to be evil but is actually a giant dork that makes poor life choices whose partner is innately good, a bit fussy, probably loves books and people, and also makes poor life choices.

Believe it or not but that picture always puts a smile on me, i love these two gays

Curious about other pairs people would want for Once Upon a Twist.
Like Sparrow and Lizzie, or Farrah and Maddie, or Briar and Melody, or Hopper and Faybelle.

Why didn't she grab the first thing near her and smash it on one of those low life bullies head?

btw in which book is this??

This

So are most of the people in this thread that actually know what EAH is, are female? Or is the thread full of gay men, who just like the drama?
TFW I'm neither, just curious.

Fuck off.

Full of brainless homophobics manchilds that argue and cry over a cartoon.

Wonderland, the end of the more interesting plot points just ran them into a corner.

Also EAH was bound to die soon anyway, it was inevitable, what with the loss of the Disney princesses, EAH was never that popular so it was bound to be dropped.

Why do you assume anything about people who watch it?
I'm a straight dude, and I watch it with my wife and love it. We collect the exclusives and the better looking dolls too (the wife is a Lolita, and some of the dress designs are reminiscent)
Its a good show.

My daughter watched it all. I didn't know it was dead,

When Brair dropped the book.
They never touched on her insecurity like the books did and just threw it at us out of nowhere but it was going down when they started to add all these characters out so fast because they knew they were losing ship fast.

Ginger's kiss and spell.

That would cause more issue than helping since the reasoning is "violence towards kids" is the reasoning she was being bullied. and Telling the teacher probably wouldn't work so well since the teacher reacted badly when Ginger's mother tried to give out cookies.

in other words, Ever After High is fucked up.

I'd say it was sunk before then, since both didn't really seem so interested being together so much as destiny demanded it.

If Dexter was an insteresting character, sure I'd be more than happy to like hin, but even the show seems to shit on hi,.

>But after the whole wonderland thing and the book going away and everyone can choose what they want to do freely thing. There really isn't some sort of overall major story arc anymore.

>Raven gave everyone their pages
>Raven literally thrusted their destiny on them
>Before, everyone had a choice
>now they don't

It writes itself.

the rebranding fucked everything up.

You realize that, as a toy-based series, if the show is ending its probably because doll sales are terrible, right?

even then, before Epic Winter, Daring has shown that he is actually a standup guy, egotistical? sure, but there was always a good man in there.

it's come a long way since the picture of Apple and Raven cut out of other pictures on a wall.

I love that it's the biggest picture on her wall.

That's really fucked up, i wonder how Ginger remained a sweet girl after all that? she should've gone mad and turning evil for the purpose of hurting others just for her fun.

Which one??? Pics please ???

I guess living in a world of her own lies is better than that.

I'm of two minds, on one hand Dragon Games showed that there were a few things that they could do but they didn't include things like Apple's glasses or drowning which would have made it better, and then Epic Winter, aside from Daring, was just a long webisode.

It is funny, as every other photo seems to be
>edit official still to make a photo

Apple's and Raven's seems to literally be cut.

But is Ginger the only one who got bullied?? what about Raven or Faybelle since both of them have evil mothers too.

Thank you

Looks like Ying and Yang in their case its to show Royal and Rebel

Raven did at first but then people started staying away from her. I don't think Faybelle did and if she did she would have lashed back.

Raven was bullied, it wasn't until probably middle school that Maddie came into her life.

Faybelle was taught not hide, but to live in the light. so she herself probably fought back if anyone tried to mess with her, or she was the bully.

Though the only friend we know of that Faybelle played with was Ginger, but that was before elementary school.

And considering it's Apple, some obvious crushing.