Name one (1) bad movie with Tom Cruise in it. I'll wait

Name one (1) bad movie with Tom Cruise in it. I'll wait.

Mission Impossible 2

i...i literally can't

Knight & Day

Edge of Tomorrow
Kids seem to really like that movie, though.

Vanilla Sky

eyes wide shut

ok, lets play

the mummy
every single Mission: Impossible
Oblivion

Legend

Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief

Eyes Wide Shut is underated kino.

The Mummy
Jack can'tReacher 2
Rock of Ages

Bonus mention to Vanilly Sky, which was a decent but pointless remake

>being this big of a pleb

rain man

Top Gun

I'm old enough to have seen it in the theaters. The whole movie has this overly camp/homo undertone to it, and at the time I remember most of the people that liked it were women and fags. On the internet though people seem to glorify it.

>The whole movie has this overly camp/homo undertone to it
That's because Tom Cruise is a homosexual. You know he's gay, right?

War of the Worlds (2005). Terrible, just terrible.

it's glorified because of the vent harassment

War of the worlds

the last weaboo

Taps (1981)
Losin' It (1983)
The Outsiders (1983)
Risky Business (1983)
All the Right Moves (1983)
Legend (1985)
Top Gun (1986)
The Color of Money (1986)
Cocktail (1988)
Rain Man (1988)
Born on the Fourth of July (1989)
Days of Thunder (1990)
Far and Away (1992)
A Few Good Men (1992)
The Firm (1993)
Interview with the Vampire (1994)
Mission: Impossible (1996)
Jerry Maguire (1996)
Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
Magnolia (1999)
Mission: Impossible 2 (2000)
Vanilla Sky (2001)
Minority Report (2002)
The Last Samurai (2003)
Collateral (2004)
War of the Worlds (2005)
Mission: Impossible III (2006)
Lions for Lambs (2007)
Valkyrie (2008)
Tropic Thunder (2008)
Knight and Day (2010)
Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011)
Rock of Ages (2012)
Jack Reacher (2012)
Oblivion (2013)
Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015)
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016)
The Mummy (2017)
American Made (2017)
Mission: Impossible 6 (2018)

Impossible, even that shitty "Mummy" had cruisemovie entertaining moments, such as plane crash or whole desert begining. No to mention hypnotizing undead princess too.
Cruise always provides something, even if in small amounts.

mummy

get the fuck out

that is only bad because its made by that Jew named Kurtzman who is making STD hired solely because hes jewish cuz he clearly has no talent.

hmm actually Alex Kurtzman is one of most important and talented writers in hollyjewd.
Mummy was his 1st big budget movie he directed, could be better but shill for 1st try is ok. He's inexperienced but not untalented
>He generates so much money that he puts other writers to shame.
It is a great misconception that the best or better of anything should win, it almost never does. Majority of people will never pick the better option, a group of people will always go for mediocre, don’t believe me, do the following test, get a few groups of people of varying numbers, get them to order food. The more they are, the less quality it will be, most likely it will be hot dogs or something that everyone likes, lowest common denominator. A 2–3 people might pick sushi or something “better”, you a lone might get the T bone steak.

tropic thunder

The mummy was mediocre TBQH.

I dont know about bad but, Mummy is the worst.

What was so wrong with "The Mummy"? Finally a blockbuster without CGI-shitfest overdose and green screen like Marvel craps. Also, unlike mostly reboots/remakes this one actually provides something new, not repeating nostalgia feelings like Star Wars do.
Of course, wasn't great and had flaws, but stll prefer flawed but somewhat 'original' than repeated Transformers, Pirates, Terminator or Star Wars formulas countless times.

ding ding ding

>the Mummy
>without CGI-shitfest overdose and green screen like Marvel craps.
top fucking kek

your making me so angry ooohhh! > -

tom cruise's worst movie, objectively, is jack reacher 2. and that wasnt even a bad movie.

damn. what a filmography. 90% pure gold standard entertainment.

SP DETECTED!

all of them, you faggot

if only everyone else wasnt in denial of this fact

Bobby Shmurda- Computers

i loved it.

Dat soundtrack tho

but he is right here. in mummy You got actual stuff slightly buff-up by CGI. not really marvel-tier CGI-shitfest with countless amount of generated enemies and shoting on fucking airport

>BREW WAOW
>BREW WAOW
>WOAH WAOH WOAH
>HERE I GO AGAIN
>HERE I GO
movie was shit

The Mummy
Knight & Day

We know, Tom, we know.

The movie was crap, and forced.

Oh is Sup Forums now pretending the Mummy is "kino" or some shit like it's a DC movie?

both Jack Reachers, mission impossible 2, oblivion, the mummy

>Oh is Sup Forums now pretending the Mummy is "kino" or some shit like it's a DC movie?

only the Scientology shills are

definetly not, but had it's moments, have to agree. it was let down by bad editing/scripting
also 1 big problem is people cant fucking understant it was meant to totally cut off from brendan shits, but 80% viewers don't know any other than that

well, it did have the book of the dead in it

regardless they picked the wrong movie to start their franchise, the brenden frasier movies were more like indiana jones fighting a lich, less so about a shambling mummy

this new one was just bland action, but if it had been like mission impossible with werewolves or some shit I can imagine it would've sold better

knight and day was the fucking bomb, you fool. literally the perfect movie for netflix and chillin

austin powers

ye but c'mon, they announced this years before that new reboot will be set in modernday big city and will root more to original movies than brendan comedies, which imo it does well
even before actuall movie they play short promo vid with all these 30s monsters
it's not like i say it is great, coz isn't. personally hated unnecessary humor and undead friend. they could give up and go full dark-serious tone

>and will root more to original movies than brendan comedies, which imo it does well

But it didn't. The bitch in this one was a demonic hoe who communed with death or whatever the shit was. the Brenden Frasier movies were set in egypt and the villain was a male mummified man named imhotep, which alone makes it closer to the black and white one. Beni wore a fez, Karloff wore a fez.

Fuck you, I like these

Brendan one was more "Mummys Hand" 1940 than original "The Mummy" 1932. This one had more 1932 vibes. Since begining You are given the same quote as in 1932. Certain shots are very close related to original. For example, closeup on eyes when Mummy doing something 'magical'. In Karloff movie they were glowing, in new movie they split up into 2 irises. Both movies feature dagger ritual. Saved this pic from mummyfu/Universal Monsters threads. These guys really shown me a lot I initially missed. Thats why I think it was more like misunderstood movie, not really bad movie.
Also out of like 15 official "Mummy" movies only 4 take place in Egypt. The original 1932, Mummys Hand 1940 and 2 Brendan comedies. All rest (ghost, curse, tomb, shroud and others) is either England or USA.
Just pointing this out, I was initially disappointed by movie, but after time really got it. If You hate it, Your choice, but try taking a look from different angle.

Jack Reacher 2
Mission Impossible 2
Rock of Ages
Oblivion
Austin Powers: Goldmember
Valkyrie

OP BTFO

Wtf is his net worth geez

delet

>LEGEND
>A FEW GOOD MAN
>MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 2
>LIONS FOR LAMBS
>JACK REACHER 2
>THE MUMMY

Came to say this, irredeemable garbage, specially the ending.

Rock of Ages is worst movie.
Cruise is only good thing in it. Everything else is terrible.
Every other Cruise movie got at least few enjoyable things, this one doesn't.

Yeah, but the part where he appears would work without the rest of film and is the best part.

Losin' it (1983)
All the Right Moves (1983)
Cocktail (1988)
Far and Away (1992)
Mission: Impossible 2 (2001)
War of the Worlds (2005)
Lions for Lambs (2007)
Knight and Day (2010)
Rock of Ages (2012)
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016)
The Mummy (2017)

Most of these is enjoyable.
How can one actor be so based ?

LE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 2 :D DDD

The Mummy.

Oblivion was average as fuck.

>when the jews hate you for competing against them with scientology and not mentioning da shoah in valkyrie enough

It's my guilty pleasure

>Tropic Thunder
Maybe intentionally fucked up, but who cares.

>What was so wrong with "The Mummy"?
>Also, unlike mostly reboots/remakes this one actually provides something new, not repeating nostalgia feelings like Star Wars do.
You just answered your own question.

I watch all MI's back to back once a year

EZ

Oblivion was 10/10 for the first half, and 1/10 the second.

What was Tom's best movie?

I say Collateral. If you disagree you're fucking stupid.

So 5.5/10

Collateral is a contender for comfiest movie also.

Amazing how he's managed to stay relevant all these years unlike all the other washed up actors and the ones who just phone it in

probably true. first 2 acts are 10/10, 3rd act however is like a 6/10

Faggots. That movie is good.
>ding ding ding
Fuck off to reddit and kill yourself shortly after.

>Hating on first M:I
I would slap you like a highschool girl right now if i could

What a fucking great filmography to have under your belt. Jesus.

Oblivion and nearly all mission impossibles are great fuck you

b8

Come on dude it isn't bad.
It's action 101

What a legend.
How can any actor have such a good filmography of his shittiest movies.
Not even johnny Depp can compete.

WHAT THE FUCK

IT WAS PRIME KINO YOU PELB

Watching MI3 right now.

wth. its like he's in one movie per year. you can say all you want with his acting, but that list simply means he's working on his act very well