Why are Welsh guys so hot?

Why are Welsh guys so hot?

my dad is pure welsh and has all the good welsh genes - diamond jaw, perfect stubble, strong cheekbones, broad frame

im half english and have all the bad genes - round face, recessed chin, 5'9, narrow shoulders, etc etc

honestly all Engl*shmen should be genocided and put out of their misery, including me

You don't have his jaw and cheekbones because you didn't breathe through your nose during development you mouthbreather.
If you have children teach them to breath with their mouth shut and their tongues on the roof of the mouth. Also make them eat hard food and swallow only after chewing well, with their mouth shut too.
They will develop your dad's jaw and facial structure that way.

Iwan Rheon

As a Welshman from Swansea I can guarantee you there is no such thing as 'good Welsh genes'

speak some of your primitive filthy welsh tongue and let me hear what it sounds like.

these looks like a low test kids

if you think they're "hot" then you need to check yourself

Like I said here people really underestimate the importance of diet and posture during development. Your genes can only do so much.

Obviously.
The welsh are pure britons, not the mongrel anglo-saxons and mudslimes that infest the rest of the UK.

I don't give a shit
I've never met anyone who speaks fluent Welsh and I've lived here for 23 years

inbreeding is a bad thing. cross breeds exhibit better qualities

I look forward to his inevitable JUST thread. His eyebrows are already thinning.

apparently all the Welsh speakers are in the North

only met two Welsh speakers in blaenau

why are welsh girls so hot?

their jaws are literal fucking sculpted rocks, what the fuck are you talking about?

Your eyebrows dont thin when you lose your hair Pajeet. Holy fuck what is wrong with you

He looks like a chav
Much better

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Being more racially pure isn't the same as inbreeding.
Also, mulattos are some of the most disgusting things in existence.

Christian Bale was born in Wales but rejects his Welsh identity and considers himself English.

sad!

cross-bred dogs normally exhibit the best traits of each breed

And he's about 5'6"

A handsome manley is still a manlet

Because his parents are English, and moved back to England when he was very young.

Welsh people just like to claim he's Welsh so people think of them for things other than shagging sheep and being the tutorial stage in the English game of world conquest.

I think chavs can be sexy. I mean, if they're like Eggsy. Obviously I haven't met any in real life.

I guess people over there don't like them because of class/status which seems pretty rude. It's just a cultural thing with how they dress/talk.

*blocks your thread*

No they don't.
That's an urban myth.
Crossbreeding dogs is only helpful when one breed has some genetic problem like weak back legs or w/e, not when both breeds are healthy.

Why is Hollywood so obsessed with ugly anglo twinks like Holland when Welsh chads like Taron are available?

they're both cute to me

he's a mega qt but barely 5'5"
he's a manlet even by hollywood's standards

This thread needs more Luke Evans.