I can't wait to see this movie! Is Sup Forums hyped?

I can't wait to see this movie! Is Sup Forums hyped?

Only for memes

Jewish critics are saying that Black Panther will be the greatest movie ever made because it portrays white people as evil/

Looks better than Thor3

>that subtle edit no one has noticed

2 tick its 4 black pantha

I fucking noticed OP. Fucking great.

>wanting to see LARPing niggers instead of Mommy in Her dominatrix outfit

Lol took me a sec to see it

If this is a serious post, Im not hyped but it does look okay.

Someone should add some flashy normalfag-tier filters to that cover and then put it on Tumblr claiming that it's the "artistic cover" or some shit, then wait and see how far we can take it before anyone notices the edit.

>Jewish

Fun fact: black panthers do not exist

We wuz art deco an' shit

This doesn't seem true to me.

>we want the American crowd: the movie

I gotta ask, are those seriously the best looking women they could find for the film?

>I never freeze
Good advice for black youth

>Black Kangz trailer
>8.2ml views
>Thor: Ragnarok trailer
>42 ml views
Is the first Marvel flop incoming?

I really hope it is, not because I care about the film or politics or whatever, but because the tears from white SJWs will be amazing.

Black panther is just a genetically fucked up leopard

nope, its Marvels "oh well we at least tried" race card that they can play. what they gain in repsect from the brothats and the SJWs is worth far more in the long term that $100 million or so.

black people watch the trailer on facebook/twitter/instagram, not youtube

neither do superheroes

I have never paid for a Marvel or DC movie and this will not change that

It will bomb in China.

I can't watch a movie with more than 3 niggers in it, so no. I wont even pirate it

WE

other asian countries and east europe too
main problem is 'WHO? HERO' literally noone knows any shit with Black Panther. noone give a fuck, only autists who follow these

It was actually one of the only capeshit movies I was looking forward to, because Negro Panther is a really cool character.

Unfortunately I know its going to be the same 'Marvel formula' and therefore be boring as spit

Holy fuck you're right.

Holy fuck, had a chuckle.

You all said the same thing about Guardians of the Galaxy.

Nah.
I mean I think Marvel will be happy that Thor is popular properly.
The main thing Black Panther has to do is do better than Dr Strange or Ant Man which are considered semi-low points for the franchise by Disney standards

Even Marvel's low point is still nowhere near a flop though.

>Nigger country
>Invents tech that is better than whitey but they won't share it with anyone
>We wuz CIVILIZATIONS AND SHIET
It's gonna be garbage lmoa

This. As long as there are little to no quips it will automatically be better than shit like Thor.

It's about time they made a black superhero.

Yeah but Disney's standards are what a 'flop' or 'success' mean anymore.
Even profitable films aren't worth the investment compared to potential franchises.

Black user here.
No.

Movie looks like typical Marvel capeshit with stereotypical service being played to racial stereotypes. As an African American, I nor the typical African-American is some Afro-centrist looking for their roots to be re-established via some trash tier capeshit movie which transplants a trivial and played out feud between warrior into African setting w/ dashiki customs.

That being said, I'm sure it will appeal to the masses... The Rick&Morty types, Colbert report viewers, john steward redditors, sjw's, white guilters, brainlets, plebs, lost millenials, and others who it was targeted towards... and the young who don't know any better and just want a spicy shoot action flick. However, that's the reason why I wont be watching it.

Brainlets, plebs, sjws, antifa, white guilters, lost millennials

And this goes for most of the trash tier ethnic material coming out of hollywood. I have no clue what type of people they sample or get to generate these ethnic films but its uninspired, dishonest, and fucking cringy to any other than an idiot who thinks it conveys reality.

Yes

If you're genuinely black, what's your father name?