Serious question

Serious question

An official paid streaming service of cartoons, from CN, Nick, Disney, and other tidbits

Even included is live action adaptations of said shows (like the Ben 10 movies)

would it work?

The fact they're all from different networks is the reason why it will never work.

Disney has their own I think
And a lot of wb cartoons are on Netflix already

>CN, Nick and Disney willingly working together.

Maybe in Canada.

I guess Viz and Funimation don't mind working together (which I suppose isn't surprising as Viz puts out manga of anime owned by Funi, which would technically be promoting rival companies.

anyone who thinks Crunchyroll is actually good clearly hasnt noticed how bad it really is.

I think they should've just asked if they could move their library to netflix. No one in their right mind would sub to it given how pricey and in your face it is.

Everyone should just legit put their money into netflix now days, better library and quality control and you dont get flooded with all these low quality animes.

No, especially since more normalfags are starting to realize that's it's a lot easier to just pirate stuff instead of pay for some subscription to a website/service that sucks ass anyway.

>No one in their right mind would sub to it
750,000 people subscribe to it

Plus Netflix's non-original library has been shrinking for years.

The question your hypothetical service must answer is why someone should pay for it when they could pay for Netflix and get plenty of cartoons along with live action tv and movies.

>An official paid streaming service of cartoons, from CN, Nick, Disney, and other tidbits

If you have a satellite or cable subscription, you should be able to stream these networks just fine.

>how pricey
it's $6, literally cheaper than netflix by like 4 bucks.

Disney wouldn't want to share money and Time Warner can't even get its own internal departments on the same page, let alone working with a rival.

>>Plus Netflix's non-original library has been shrinking for years.

It's shrunk but the quality has gotten alot better compared to how it was when it first launched. You can either over satuate with bad content or keep it contained with good content.

In aus its marked up to like $15.

>multiple competing networks
It would never work, especially not now when everyone seems to want a piece of the paid-for streaming pie with their own exclusive platform.

Back when Netflix was the only player in the game I was seriously tempted, but I never bothered because I'd have had to jump through VPN hoops just to be allowed to give them my money.

Netflix is available in my country now, but with everyone pulling their content from them it's hardly worth it anymore. Especially since I'd have to sign up to, and pay for, 5+ different services to get access to what I want.

That's basically Hulu. It has most of the CN shows, a smattering of Nicktoons, and Gravity Falls, Tron:Revolution, and Star Vs.

>750,000 people subscribe to it
Yes, and?

Those are idiots throwing their money away.

I decided to give Crunchyroll a try the other day. I had to sit through 7 identical commercials. I was morbidly fascinated by it but I lost patience after 7.

Nah, they are gonna geo-block it.
baka

>people in thjs thread not only use Crunchyroll, but pay for it

They wont know better unless you post That image to inform them.

Hopefully they have some kind of free trial, which user 2 posts up used before giving them anything.

Psst.... Sup Forums, I'm going to let you in on a little secret, only dumb faggots use CR.

>streaming
Why would you do that and CR of all things to boot, they contribute nothing to anime, their encoding is really bad too.

There's banding in their videos which is already a big no for me,and some anime are clearly so poorly encoded that the lineart is stretched(check Keijo!!! last season)

Streaming is infinitely easier to watch shows on. No need to use hard drive space, and much more convenient.
>But quality
Most TV anime air with huge amounts of animation mistakes. The quality issue doesn't matter unless it's a company known for fantastic quality from the get-go.
Also much easier to support anime here via streaming than overpriced 3 episode Blu-rays after the fact.