American here, why do Europeans hate this guy so much?

American here, why do Europeans hate this guy so much?

Hes white.

he mocked our beautiful medieval cities

Because he's the fucking dictator of Syria, are you kidding me?

Because he's from Ireland, i.e. the uncultured shithole of Europe.

he's a sad man

Who?

t. Britshit

It's his rugged charm

how can i pull this haircut off bros

>Ireland
>Uncultured

Ireland has based culture.
It rains like fuck, yet they arent depressed.

You can go into any bar, grab a pint and be made feel welcome (unless you are American)

Based Micks

good joke there, cuntface

>It rains like fuck, yet they arent depressed.
You haven't got a fucking clue.

Irish people hate him because we hate all Irish people.

get two hundred thousand dollar hair plugs

can confirm

he called us ham planets and elephants in that In Bruges movie

do we?

ay 'es always behaving like a fookin coont

European here, i like this guy so much

All Europeans are out on the streets and burning his pictures and screaming “death to that guy”

>Irish
>Successful
>Handsome
That about sums it up. Euros are a bitter, petty people

Second most hated irishman after Bono

Because he's a prick

>Brits are a bitter, petty people

fixed

>>birmingham man
>>khan
AHAHAHAHAHAA

its not funny anymore

>> the eternal anglo
thank you, come again.

>black irish
>white

He just seems like a cunt. When you're not wetting your panties over his "exotic" accent like you yanks you realize he's actually an arsehole.

I like him desu. Problem is he's starred in too many bland blockbusters, in smaller movies his charisma really shines through, especially when he can use his real accent.

Brit here, most of the anti Irish posts actually come from Americans. Go look on Sup Forums and you'll see which flag is which.

Oh and stop confusing Northern Ireland with England you stupid cunts.

Colin Farrell released a sex video ages ago, he's disgusting and looks too Anglo.

BEADY EYES!

because he always has this fucking face as if he had a full diaper

alright can someone please explain what the fuck an anglo is?

i constantly see anglo memes and that dudes face but have no idea what what either are

No we're really not.

t. British taxpayer that bailed Ireland out when no one else would.

You're welcome.

Muslims hate anything that isn't their disgusting goatfuck religion

Actually we don't think about him at all

t. Cleetus Tyrone Valdez

It's hard to explain in a single post mate.

Pro EU, pro Hitler and anti Jewish guy called Oswald Moseley who was the leader of the British Union of Fascists. It was spammed by some Turkish guy in Germany because the UK voted to leave the EU.

His eyes are dark and close together, he's of Celtic stock (like Farrell) but gets called an Anglo (even though the Anglos were light eye'd and light haired).

Turks gon Turk, now you've been educated.

I like him

Mosley's been a meme on /gsg/ since forever you scrub

No, now go back to sheddit where you belong you little cuck bitch.

>/gsg/
What?

t.alex

>pro eu
No.
>pro hitler
No, he was just anti British involvement in the war.
>anti jewish
He had no problem with Jews as a people, but he often had problems with Jewish racists using their race in a political manner.
>uk voted to leave the eu
Mosley memes are older than Brexit you fucking pleb.

Newfag

Colin's starting to lose his looks imo.

...we do? He's an enough well known Hollywood actor and all the girls have the hots for him, where is he hated?

Colin did pretty well all things considered but early on he claimed ridiculous levels of drug use, made a sex tape like a d-lister would, and then wore a silly blonde wig on Alexander. He seems like a genuinely cool guy and a devoted father to a boy that needs his dad. Colin is a talented actor.

A year or so back he was making a bit of a comeback but then he had that Hitler Youth style undercut and looked like a yoga tourist that wears a speedo to a farmer's market. He is very talented and is leading man material but he is also a bit of a ... well, he's kind of a wiener.

It could be worse but he really did go full in on that leather wrist cuffs look too.

we hate this guy? Im late to the party

nice said

KHAAAAAAAN

>yuropoors take pride that their homeland is slightly whiter than a 400 year old colony
>tfw yuroshit nations unironically less white than Australia and Canada

they're envious of his monster dong
no seriously, the director's had to cut his first full frontal in a movie he was in because the test group were stunned by it
>All you could hear were gasps when Colin appeared in his full frontal pose. The women were over-excited and the men looked really uncomfortable. It was such a sight it made it difficult to concentrate on the plot, so the decision was made to get rid of it."

Wtf? We dont hare Collin. Who told you that shit?