Why are male feminist so anti art?

Why are male feminist so anti art?

RIP

Because they are all Marxist Jews

Hope he enjoys his Capeshit, Ghostbusters remake and Mary Sue Star Wars. I will continue enjoying Citizen Kane, Vertigo, Sunset Boulevard, Casablanca, etc.

You faggots cry as much as any SJWs

You can still like movies even if they have faults

wtf i hate Cool Hand Luke now

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

I agree with this Semite

>Levenstein
hmmmm

because they think
>Censorship of something I hate = Standing up for inequality

it's a fucked up way to think.

>lefties can't me-

>make fun of the OP being annoyed by an SJW dismissing classic cinema by posting an edited version of a comic that was originally made by an SJW dismissing classic cinema
How did you demonstrate that he's anything like an SJW? All you did was back up his point.

>lefties can't me-
-me

I want to tie him on a chair and make him watch Blazing Saddles 10 times in a row.

>Levenstein

Do I need to say it? Does anyone need an explanation at this point?

Whoa... So this is the power... Of Neogaf posters...

Ask Sup Forums
Saged and the rest

Maybe we should keep talking about all the raping (((you guys))) do behind the scenes instead of maiming art to suit the latest edicts of the modern day Pharisees.

His name is LITERALLY
>kikestein

Same as rednecks boycotting the NFL for kneeling players.

Facts are racist now?

>Levenstein
hummm

>animal mother is supposed to be a good person

i agree with this comic in an extent. I don't care about race or ethnicities in movies I watch but I do care when classic movies are attack by left wing reactionaries. Some time ago I read that Gone with the Wind was banned in a theatre for being "racially insensitive". These movies are not only art but part of the American culture and heritage, and attack to them is an attack not only to art but an attack to the American and western culture.

LEVEN
STEIN

EVERY
TIME

trying this hard to be a gal pal to a bunch of feminist whores who regularly fuck politically incorrect bros

only time it bothered me was that james bond where Moneypenny is black

I hate progressive shit but that was funny.

It's almost like George Soros owns a major stake in Netflix or something. Oh wow, he actually does. What a (((coincidence))).

>male feminist

So who did he sexually assault?

male feminists are creep.
They just pretend to be so because they expect pussies in exchange from their lipservices.

The problem is that SJW run the fucking internet.

Cool concept but that art style fucking irritates me.

Hello, Neogaf.

Sup Forums
IS
A
L
W
A
Y
S
RIGHT

Haha me too bro, I'm a totally normal Sup Forums poster who hates progressives but I love when nasty drumpf gets BTFO!