Who /ss/ here?

who /ss/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i never noticed this before, is frankie feeding mac a cookie covered in her pubes?

get a better fetish, faggot

For some reason I feel like Reggie and Shane need to try to infiltrate this club, and then find out they're just fine with joining in anyway, even though Shane totally willingly lets his hot redheaded friend rely on him and he's clearly the one leading, and they're the same age and he's taller and everything.

She's supposed to be shaking it, I guess.

Oh god, why did you point that out.

>redhead
>/ss/
maybe these kinks go back further in my life than I realized

keep in mind theres almost a decade age difference here

>/ss/ thread
Oh boy, I've been waiting for this one! Let me find my stuff.

Any discussions to be had folks? Reasons for loving a particular couple? Favorite crackships? Missed opportunities?

Do you think this counts?

>you will never be tied up and dominated by Wendy Corduroy
Le sigh...

Wtf is happening in that pic?

He was trying to carry her.
He couldn't.

Story ideas are fun.
I have a few kicking around. One about a boy Buddhist monk that can turn into a demon warrior when seduced.
Another with a boy going through the photo album of the mom next door and learning she used to cosplay.

>all these femdom
I hate that bullshit. Cute /ss/ is the best /ss/

What about /ss/ where boy is blackmailing the woman?

Another idea is loosely based on and would be about an alien boy training an earth woman to be a superhero.

>cookie covered in bright red curly hairs

unf

>of the mom next door and learning she used to cosplay.
>not his own mom
Why

I just felt like it, honestly.
I had done mom/son with The Colonists in Dimension H, so I wanted to try a mom next door for another story.
Though I did sorta get this idea from a friend that accidentally found old nude polaroids of his mom, but I wanted to make it about vintage cosplay/fandom because why not.

because incest is bad

HE WAS FOURTEEN HALEY

My kind of thread!

There's another version of this page. Can't show it for obvious reasons.

>because incest is bad
FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF OF MY /ss/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Slapping your mound on his nose
LEWD

Nice. How's this one going?
Been meaning to check it out.

I prefer when the boy is the mature one and the girl is wacky or unhinged in some way. One story I never got around to doing was about mechs in a wasteland used to wage war on nomads for their resources. One establishment has a mech that requires two pilots: a dangerous roguish woman forced to help and a mysterious boy that can unlock the mech's true power. It's pretty weeby but the woman spends most of the time playing around with and manhandling the boy.

C-Can I get a link?

He's almost 18 so it's more cougar than ss if you're strictly taking age values into account.

Second page just went up on Patreon. The other comic has three pages already. Probably going to add another if things build up a bit more.

It's a shame that other /ss/ creators aren't interested in collaborating... hint HINT!

user, I have some bad news...

You should totally do that one, I think it has good potential.
I was trying to think of my own sorta mech pilot story, one with the boy being a mechanic for a woman who's a pilot, another is a teacher/student navigating a hostile planet in power-suits for a scientific expedition.

Nothing's hotter than an aggressive woman that can take what she wants. But I appreciate the lovey dovey stuff. Preferably both.

Maybe but that comic is supposed to be suggestive at most. It's actually sfw and I'm kind of not doing that anymore.

Take your mommy issues and fuck off.

FUCK

Find a way, please; my kink needs it

You...you do realise you're talking to the creator there, right?

Fuck I embrassed myself enough today

Guess I'll get my wallet I apologize for my autism

>Take your mommy issues and fuck off
I'll take my mommy issues and fuck you instead.

The tricky thing is that it's hard to make money off of it and there's not many places that I can show it. So that's why it's on there.

The best I can do is show the sfw versions of pics that are readily available online.

I do have a website and a tumblr with the same name as me, no spaces. There's more stuff there.

>You...you do realise you're talking to the creator there, right?
No I'm not, I demand incest! Right fucking now.

Nah. Nothing's hotter than a confident boy. But seriously, I am the only one here who prefer the boy as the dominant one?

Is it... okay to post crops?

Pls no ban

>I am the only one here who prefer the boy as the dominant one?
Yes, because Sup Forums is filled ith cucks that wanna be dom'd by a confident chick.

The whole thing about having the guy be the cute little one sort of seems like it'd attract one camp more than the other.

I have a bisexual evil shota with super strength and flight.

Well thanks I apologize for being so oblivious; I feel your pain, I'm a starving artist too, albeit less NSFW

I'll find some cash and give you that revenue

>the boy is the mature one and the girl is wacky or unhinged in some way
that would make it significantly more palatable to the mainstream I think, especially if her wackiness is the perky and innocent kind

Best is when the mother is acting and talking as if she's just giving her son a cuddle and kiss, but really he's balls deep up her ass.

>especially if her wackiness is the perverted and creepy kind kind
ftfy

That would be appreciated! The price may seem high but the perks go up as there's more patrons. I'll also be putting together packs. Two comics update monthly and there's pin ups as well.

We're now adding an extra image which will be solo or gay shota.

>the son has a part time job to help pay for things
>he's still in school but he's become very responsible to help his irresponsible mother
>she stays home and cooks and does her best to make her son feel better when he gets home
>she starts treating him more like a husband and her methods of relieving him become more sensual

Last one but this is a pokemon trainer putting sunscreen on Wicke's back. I promise.

Wicke looks uncomfortably aroused by the touch of sun screen on her back...

>holiday cambodia
Nice

Mostly I prefer bro-tier /ss/ ships like Dipper/Wendy, where there's no truly dominant one per se. However, I do like the idea of flipping the script with typically-femdom ships, like Timmy fighting back against Vicky and having his way with her. (Which she'd actually enjoy, as pushing Timmy to that point would turn out to be her deepest sexual fantasy.)

The Paedofinder General is the hero we deserve.
youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q

Time to take off the name.

One more story, free to take if anyone is interested:

>boy is visited by his future daughter and finds out that through time fuckery he's the only male in his entire family and is the one that knocked up all the woman, from his ancestors to his descendants
>time travel babymaking ensues

What if there's this precocious crush scenario but it's the woman in love with the boy and he has to find a way to let her down easy because she's not mature enough for him?

>Time to take off the name.
You're still basically using the name....

sauce?

>mac wants to eat frankie's fuzzy cookie

>she stays home and cooks and does her best to make her son feel better when he gets home
This. Keep going.

Right now I'm working on a pin up collection of muscular women with boy compatriots.
After that I wanna try my hand at some sci-fi stories.
One is about a woman alone trying to teraform a desert planet, when she finds a boy living on his own that has leaves and moss for hair.

A thread about older women seducing young pre-teen boys?
Holeyshat, faggot. Just write me right in.

>the son has a part time job to help pay for things
Too normal. How about is the son is a superhero

>Too normal. How about is the son is a superhero
>Sup Forums's response to everything

>Right now I'm working on a pin up collection of muscular women with boy compatriots.
I'm loving the sound of this already. /ss/nu-/ss/nu is wonderful.

As is the reverse, but I'm in the minority there.

/ss/nu?

Snu-snu with /ss/.

Oh. But Finn is an adult. It is just normal Snu-snu

It's our destiny, user.

the boy is a disguised monster isn't he?

OK then, where?

No, I'm thinking the twist is
He's a sort of living sapling, and him having sex with her causes him to grow and make the planet fertile again.

Cute maledom /ss/ is rare but rich.

So the /ss/ part is short-lived as he quickly matures?