He didn't have a gun to protect his family

>he didn't have a gun to protect his family

>the answer to violence is the implication of causing more violence
Americans pls

>he didn't even carry a knife

I'm Dutch, buddy. If a group of men is about to rape your wife and daughter you have the full right to shoot them.

That's literally what the answer is, though. That's what the state is. It's the ultimately arbiter of violence, it just practices it in a very regimented and restrained way.

but its not the answer. If were going to question why he didn't have a gun, then we should easily question why non of the three attackers had a gun.

He should give them more money for them programs, then obviously they wouldn't rape and murder.

Sweden pls

you know I watched this a few days ago for the first time without knowing what it was about and I kept thinking, where is his gun? But that story was used to mirror the other story about losing loved ones due to weakness

>defending yourself and your family from harm is bad
You Europeans are beyond pity now. I want to see your countries burn. You deserve everything that is happening to you.

read thread, cretins.

You realize that whole story wasn't real right?

This movie was ass kino

Pls don't group non-northwesterners with them, only prottie faggots + the french think this way.

If a man does not have the will to protect himself, his property, and his family, he is in fact committing an immoral act because has failed in his duty to himself and his loved ones.

he has a family to protect thus his need to carry a weapon just in case. They were just a couple of hillbillies driving around being assholes.

>crime isn't real

the answer to violence is brutal fucking death

youre describing the film.

>being divided and conquered this easily
Everyone is stupid and everyone is doing stupid retarded shit and we are throwing away our future as fast as we can. We might be able to reel it in and save the fucking world from looking like a global HL2-esque Brazil-tier shithole for ever and ever, but only if we get our priorities straight and figure out who our real enemies are. HINT: europeans and european-americans are not natural enemies.

similar movies?

He refers the crime depicted in the movie was only an allusion of the author of the violence of "his wife leaving him", nothing of those crimes happened, the assassination was a symbol of her wife and his daughter being dead to him.

yes, the answer is to call the police after they get raped and killed
but then we have to question: why should the police have a gun? the girls have been raped and killed already, is really threatening more violence going to solve anything?

Because he was weak. That was the whole point of his character, who was fictional remember.

>living in a country where someone stalking you at night to rape both your daughter and wife is such a common occurrence that you have to preemptively arm yourself to the teeth to do something as simple as driving at night.

ok then

tfw Trump will neuter America

why didn't he just switch to verizon. more coverage than anyone else

implying shit like this doesn't happen irl

self defense, guns, locks on doors, pepper spray, knives, alarms for houses all btfo by thins young genius redditor

wind your neck, you scream of underage

>I'd rather need and not have it then have and not need it.

I will go ahead and say #notalleuropeans are like this fag.

such a violent statement
remember violence solves nothing

I hope your daughter is raped in front of you, killed and then you forgive the assailant because that's the only thing you can do before he executes you in the back of the head

It's a fat virgin thinks he can protect people because he has a gun episode

LMAO, I love these ones.

it solves not getting your daughter and your wife getting dicked by a bunch of smelly rednecks

>It's a fat virgin thinks he can protect people because he has a gun episode

He could though, thats how guns work

Stop projecting you inadequacy onto other people

1. I am not fat
2. I am not a virgin
3. You are a dumb American

>if everyone has a gun then criminals won't be able to kill anyone
I'm sure no one will be shot for walking in someone's yard, either.

He could have prevented the rape, he didn't even try to fight them.

if they're willing to kill me for it then they deserve to get them

The book in the story is a metaphor for her leaving him and aborting his unborn daughter.

Have you clowns still not understood this film?

Never seen it or even read the synopsis

It's literally impossible not to get that, that's also not really the topic of discussion anymore.

>violence solves nothing
Don't be naive. Have you ever been in a threatening situation?

Being shot for trespassing is not a common occurrence in America, my dear europeon, lest you´re a ghetto dweller named Tyrone trespassing on rival gang territory.

its a fucking movie. go cry some more you baby

This is your sollution: "Please sirs don't rape my daughter and wife". Are you Swedish by any chance?

>get married
>have kid
>buy gun for road trips?

All three sound more and more like mistakes.

read the thread you dopey american.

yes i will just stay in my house and click sponsored content and order papa johns

I not American, and I know the book was supposed to represent his past relationship with her. But this still could happen in real life.

>But this still could happen in real life.

Lolno. Looks represent genes. Gyllenhal is a testosterone-beast. He would have gone apeshit in a real life situation like that, probably would have been killed after knocking out a few of those rednecks.