Based Obi Wan

May the Mew be with him

I approve of this relationship. Much better for MEW to be with a White guy than that Asian guy she was dating.

I liked it better when she was married to an nonthreatening wimp because there was always that possibility of me meeting her and her finding me even less threatening and more wimpy and leaving him. Now? I have no chance, not even in my deluded fantasies.

Still can believe Riley actually responded to the guy calling him a click on instagram

What a world

What the fuck is her problem?

From sake to scotch

I feel sorry for his wife though, she seemed nice but she gets fucked over just because Ewan can't keep it in his pants.

So she was fucking both of them while she was still married?

He looks better than Ewan

is that arex jones

something tells me they've had an "open relationship" for a while

>Not “may the force be in mew”

You had one job op

Wongstein

post mew

>I feel like I’m coming back to LA a different (stronger) person- but that doesn’t mean I don’t miss my old life. I can’t wait to see my friends. I can’t wait to see where else this motherfucker of year takes me. Thanks for caring.

instagram.com/p/BahaSvbFsq8/?hl=en&taken-by=rileystearns

>tfw your hero is banging your waifu
its an abstract kind of feel

But you can picture her riding him like Kelly McDonald did in Trainspotting

OBI NO! you were supposed to be the pure one

link?

where is this from?

She seemed like a really good wife back when he made Long Way Round.

webm for ants

>tfw you're traveling the world and directing your indie passion projects and secretly fucking Imogen Poots on set while your ex who you had all throughout her prime before tossing her to the curb is fucking middle-aged men in a desperate attempt to maintain relevancy while her career fades into obscurity

t. riley

>Imogen Poots
Is she in that new film he's directing?

Riley has spent years being married to a movie star. During that period he had loads of free time to become a better person and even got his wife to help him become a director. Now, Riley is a physically and intellectually refined man with nothing but emotional torment coloring his life. He'll be shooting his next film soon.

Expect nothing less than the purest kino.

Yes. She has the role that was originally meant for MEW.

>fucking Imogen Poots
time to go to bed riley.

SOURCE NOW

Can a man possibly suffer any more?

JUST

Based OBI

>I wear this crown of thorns

These hoes aint loyal.

Ill try to pull up the instagram post.

I no longer feel sorry for this cuuck, cause he acknowledges it in public, like wearing a badge of honor. I'd bet money he knew all about MEW's indiscretions.

been a MEW-orbiter since 2007, but this was the last straw, fuck MEW and fuck Ewan.

>divorced a week later
:(

can see it desu

Here you go...

Stay strong,Riley.

im rooting for him

you can do it

JUST

Why is Sup Forums mostly sympathetic to Riley despite being a beta nu-male who was somehow married to a Hollywood actress for years?

Maybe we see a little of ourselves in him...