I don't get it, could you elaborate on exactly what you meant for me and the audience?

I don't get it, could you elaborate on exactly what you meant for me and the audience?

I wonder if he's ever been asked which one of his costars he'd eat first if stranded in the wilderness

w-well it-it was just a lame joke hehe
*dead silence*

WE DID IT

you faggots miss the point. Jonah did the funniest thing possible. the comedic slow burn.

>I meant that you are a FAT PEEG and you should go back to the gutter you slithered out of

>I know the audience was smart enough to get it, why not you?

jesus christ give it a rest already. it's like she insulted you all personally.

just give us a little more time, we can beat her

I thought we were here to make light of Hill's former crippling obesity?

good reply
back to the drawing board bois

You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

What's the story behind this whole thing anyway? I tried to watch some of it, but Jonah Hill sends me into an autistic rage whenever I see him.

>if your IQ was half your weight in kilograms you would be the new Einstein.

This. Its been what, a year plus since that happened and there hasn't been a single acceptable response. The truth is that he was in an unwinnable position because she had been prepping to ambush him with that likely for days in advance. Anything he could have said at the time would have been autistic and pathetic like or seething buttblasted and unfunny like . Anything truly witty and funny that he could have said at the time would have been viewed as misogynistic by the audience. Recall that he had no knowledge of this woman, all he could go off of were appearances, and he would never win that battle with her. The best thing to do is what he did - laugh it off and call her a cunt under his breath.

>another blogpost by yours truly, meme reviewer
seriously kys

>had been prepping to ambush him with that likely for days in advance
I still don't know why she had such a problem with him that she felt the need to humiliate him like that, like seriously what the fuck is her deal?

Anything truly witty and funny that he could have said at the time would have been viewed as misogynistic by the audience

You should've stayed on tumblr

Too long winded, you fucked up again

Wrong, all he needed to say (and keep repeating it) was

>Why?

yikes
he's not saying he agrees, just that the audience would have responded that way
and they would, they even had a fucking tranny thing on the panel thing near her

Wrong, all he needed to say (and keep repeating it) was >why?
That sounds like something a middle school kid would do. Why not just say I'm rubber and ur glue, at that point? Neither funny nor effective.

Another shitpost by an unfunny neckbeard with an IQ even smaller than his micropenis. Die in a fire, fucking faggot.

He should've said:

>You cheap fucking slut, you think you're too good enough for me? I'll fucking show you who's to good for whom, i'm gonna rape you to death and dump your corpse in the sea.

>you might even call it a microIQ lol
damn dude you really showed me

>Aww can't I stay and watch?

perfect

silly

You guys are still doing this shit 1 year later?! God damn, let's talk in another year.

Would things have been different if he had based Chadding Tatum with him? Would he protect our precious Jonah?

>Neither funny nor effective.

Forcing someone to explain their mean joke is pretty effective

Yeah well you're a dumb fucking skank and I'm richer than you'll ever be you fucking whore so why don't you get down on your knees and suck my cock. Then when i blow my load in your face you can get your faggot producer to clean you up before you move onto your next john you good for nothing slut. Oh, and one more thing fuck you

"lmao well you're a french nigger haha"

>kys
This is an 18+ board son

>let's talk in another yea
dw we'll work on this for years...

>I didn't realise we were going to talk about fantasies

Done

LOL, I love this fat Jew, he's just like me! Upvote! Keep making these threads!

It really isn't. It just makes you look autistic.

>...and then what? (Ad infinitum)

More autism.

>I'm gonna invite you on to my homemade submarine, rape you, then kill you and decapitate your corpse and blame it on an accident. Who's laughing now cunt?

>I'm just glad to be a part of it haha
There. Done.

terrible

Should have just laughed and said something along the lines of "Oh wow."

>2 men enter, 1 man leaves - Is your cunt the thunderdome?

bump

>whatever... nigger
solved