Why does DC seem to have more hot and cute girls than Marvel? As a Marvelfag...

Why does DC seem to have more hot and cute girls than Marvel? As a Marvelfag, I realize this over the years and it's kind of weird

those not girls, mate

>Bane vs Venom in arm wrestling

talk about a mismatch.

Says you

Marvel had cute girls. Kamala was the cutest.

Then they became mouthpieces for propaganda that the average comic fan just doesn't give a flying fuck about.

Why nobody arresting them? They are two pretty big criminals in a bar full of superheroes!

no, DC just has more lesbian hotties.

DC seems too have hotter and cuter girls, Marvel has some within the X-Men but not many

>that pic
kys

better artists

DC super hero girls are cute

why do we allow pedos here?

Yeah, maybe
4 u

I don't think you know what a pedo implies

Venom's been a hero for decades now.

>blue / red hair dye

Why is every DC production trying so hard to push this Harley hair dye meme? I hate it so much, especially the main comic one where we're supposed to believe her hair magically got dyed two distinct colors split down the middle because she fell into a chemical vat.

It's meant to be a visual homage to her original jester hat

Why did you post the traced, shitty movie design version of Andy Timm's "Bane Vs Venom"?

The fucker who stole this even managed to fuck up the lighting on the original.

I can't tell the difference between the two aside from Bane being movie Bane in one of them. Artfags pay attention to pointless details too much.

Wolverine too

>The S on Supermans cape is backwards.

But why?

are you blind or just not capable of looking at art? serious question cause they look nothing alike

What's it like living in a lower animal tier plane of existence where your focus is on base sensory input instead of abstract thought?

art is the abstract, it's how you communicate the ineffable. You sound like a robot

Visual details aren't abstraction, that's the opposite of abstraction.

>the ineffable

That has nothing to do with what "abstract" means either. It means dealing with ideas in themselves, not the details of a particular instance of an idea. The abstract concept of numbers is a good example of this. Instead of dealing with any particular instance of three rocks or three goats or three days you abstract out the concept of "three" and deal with it as a thing in itself.

Basically you're living inside the cave user.

>Harley
>hero
TRIGGERED

no, the interpretation of art is the part that is abstract. A picture by picasso isn't abstract because it can can be programs into a digital camera, the interpretation of it is, the experience you get from looking at it is ineffable.

We're talking about noticing visual details in art, not interpreting it. Noticing that the lighting looks different in one Bane / Venom arm wrestling picture vs. another isn't abstract.