Teenage girl has a crush on an older guy

>teenage girl has a crush on an older guy
>episode is about her coming to terms with how it would never work out
Why did this premise suddenly stop happening in cartoons?

When did that actually happen in Sup Forums media?
Sounds interesting if done right, but is unlikely
to happen due to being "problematic" imo

The only two examples I could think of are Sabrina the Animated Series and Rugrats: All Grown Up.

It also might've happened in Brace Face.

Didn't die in that movie?

If anything, it happens more often with little boys and grown up girls, like in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

I vaguely remember a few occasions of that. Usually involved an attractive teacher.

not a teen, but lisa's substitute is otherwise exactly what op is talking about

Hey Arnold did it too.

>it would never work out

This is what feminism wants you to believe.

Because of the witchunt on pedophiles.
Notice I didn't say child molesters.

In the current climate, even kids are afraid to be attracted to each other - not a healthy atmosphere to grow up in.

>Because of the witchunt on pedophiles.
>Notice I didn't say child molesters.

I remember when TV Tropes had a page about this.

"the couple lasted"
As if there was a chance they'd get divorced in fucking 1937

BoJack Horseman jumped the shark on this one.
It's very apparent that Penny wants the horsecock and is sexually aggressive towards BoJack, but in Season 3 she acts like a massive cunt and that the whole thing was BoJack's fault when she was the one in the wrong. It's like they pretend 17 year old girls aren't starved for attention and seek it from older men who can give it to them as well as monetary support. Think back to highschool and how many 14 year olds were dating 17 years old, or how many 17 year olds were dating 20+ year olds.

It's amazing how shitty all the female characters in that show are, except Caroline of course.

Because Straight Shota is a much better fetish.

It's not entirely unrealistic that she would start blaming Bofack afterwards. More realistic than admitting that she's at fault.

Well, IRL I doubt there was ever a kid, boy or girl, who didn't have a crush on an older person at some point.

It takes a brave writer to go there with girls though, because denying reality is in vogue. Possibly the only variation of this they feel comfortable with is celebrity worship, which they can use as a substitute.

It takes two to tango.

She's less to blame because she's a minor. Having poor judgement is exactly why having sex with them is illegal.

Bojack is way more than old enough to know what he did was wrong.

probably because they realized it could work out

geee-hee-heeez

I can't believe he requested a cock sock for this movie.

Dude must've had a hard time filming it.

Dayum. Must be weird waiting around for your wife to realize sex exists and become physically ready to actually do it.

This

South Park nailed it

Not to mention, if the writer is a guy, he will face criticism for "wish fulfillment", and may struggle internally during the writing process to come to keep the story from crossing that line.

I think its less their poor judgement and more that they don't know how to judge. Kids aren't taught to "keep it in their pants" anymore. Sex is free, just not for them, because they, "don't know any better." Adults sort of created their own problem with that one.

Because its a premise that is actually grounded in reality now, one that is far more applicable nowadays. Its not about a girl coming to terms it'll never happen anymore, because it happens constantly now, now its more like a rite of passage for young teenage girls.

The only thing like that that still happens is typically little boys and older teenage or adult women.

>she was the one in the wrong
Bojack got three teenagers drunk, made Penny believe he actually cared about her by doing all the stupid shit he did with her mom, left two teenagers he let drink at the hospital, tried to sleep with Penny after her mom rejected him, and after all that tracked her down and followed her to a different state.

How is being surprised and a little worried that a guy that did all that shows up at your school randomly being a massive cunt?

This.
Nobody hears "sex ruins you" outside of the American deep south. Now it's "everybody is having wild kinky sex except you, and you're a loser/slut-shaming bigot/prude if you can't get it or don't want to."

>Kaziklu
>a notorious Serbian pedo
>defending pedophilia
But of course.

Daria did an episode about it.

>Kids aren't taught to "keep it in their pants" anymore.
The problem is that's literally all they're taught, instead of how to fug responsibly. And they're never gonna abstain because no one wants to.

user...that's not how it works.

the idea of wanting your virginity for "the one" is a concept the entire world shares

except for 2 places in china, three barred off islands with indigineous tribes and notorious 'red zones'

ITT permavirgins talking about sex

Pretty sure a 9yo can't produce kids, nor is aware of sex. How exactly does it work?

This. Abstinence-only education is heavily correlated with higher teen pregnancy rates in the states that have it.

this makes no sense

if a minor wants to do something they know is illegal its "poor judgement" but then what is it when an adult wants to do the same thing?

oh yeah everyone knows that the instant anyone turns 18 they immediately gain good judgement and become completely incapable of making mistakes

why can't people just accept that sometimes the law is really just half measures and arbitrary bullshit that isn't designed to line up with actual human nature

Because most of those girls never got over there thing about older men
Just type in kik on tumblr and most people will girls in there late teens looking for a "daddy"

Holy shit, I have never seen anyone project this hard.

You experienced on this bruh?

Thank you.

And guess where I'm from...

Exactly. Feminism and its policies are evils that ruin entire families and lives. Divorce should be a rarity, an anomaly, something you heard once happened ten years ago to your friends third cousins nephew. As a child of divorced parents I'm not going to pretend divorce is okay.

Rural kids aren't like retarded city kids. The proximity to nature and farm animals puts sex in its proper place. Rural kids inherently understand what it is and why it is there even if the deeper nuances and eroticism are still beyond them. I speak from experience.

Then again, America. The dual hammer of sterile protestantism and degenerate liberalism creates all sorts of abominations.

We're not talking about the difference between a a 17-year old and an 18-year old. We're talking about the difference between a 17 year-old and a 52 year-old.

This, it's so fucking hard to listen to you retards talk sometimes.

Sure is comics and cartoons in here.

No shit the line is arbitrary, but if you really think teenagers in general are just as mature and capable of making rational decisions as adults are, you're denying reality. Better to have an arbitrary line that works for 90% of the cases than no line at all.

Correlation and causation are different things. It is just as likely there is a different cause for those higher rates, than abstinence only education.

>Think back to highschool and how many 14 year olds were dating 17 years old
I was on that exact boat in highschool with a girl that hated her own breasts and because I didn't constantly oogle like a pervert and sometimes listened to her she latched on for dear life.
I genuinely cared about her but I can't help but to think how easily some other dude could have gotten in her pants by using a nice guy act

>waiting

Plenty of other threads about waifus and shit for you to post in, its interesting to hear pedo opinions on things sometimes.

I dunno, ask Muhammad.

No one here would do that if they were in that situation.

Right?

They could be. To deny them proper lessons in common sense and good judgement, and then to condemn them for not meeting the mark in those categories is at the height of insanity.

But there's also a clear mechanism for causation.

>she acts like a massive cunt and that the whole thing was BoJack's fault when she was the one in the wrong.
Yes, teenagers don't have the mental capacity to make big decisions for themselves, their judgement is shit due to the lack of life experience and undeveloped emotions etc etc, that's why age of consent and minority laws are a thing

m8, it's a scientific fact that teenager's brains in general are not fully developed, and as such they lack the reasoning capacity of adults in general.

While it's true that teenagers are dumb they're dumb because they're young and lack experience. This is also coupled with terrible pressures from the liberal degeneracy machine. But that's beside the point. The point is there's no great difference between a 17 year old girl and a 70 year old woman because women are eternally childish and shallow. There's no "maturing" for a woman.

Simply put if you want to marry and spend your life with a younger woman this is not only good but excellent. It ennobles both, and especially the girl.

>While it's true that teenagers are dumb they're dumb because they're young and lack experience.
And because they're brains are physically underdeveloped-

>because women are eternally childish and shallow. There's no "maturing" for a woman.

none of this really changes the simple fact that humans are still animals and like all animals they have a specific age range at which they reach sexual maturity
there's no reason for the law to be arbitrary about something which our own bodies are not

The maximum capacity of a teenager's reasoning faculty is not the question. My point is that kids are more and more being treated like "little kids", and are then being condemned for their behaviour when they have not been groomed to meet a higher standard.

>Feminism and its policies are evils that ruin entire families and lives.

This, millions and millions of years of this. Also single mothers ruin kids lives.

>feminism
>millions of years

Kids are having sex less and later then they have ever done in records.

Well...

You heard me right, and if there's a fraction of reason within you the older and more exposed to life you get the less you'll think of women as your equals or anything of the sort. Or failing that you'll end up miserable and destroyed in one way or another. This is a fact I don't have to back up - life will teach it to you.

This however does not imply hatred towards women, but rather the recognition that they are absolutely to be dependant on a man and shouldn't be allowed excessive freedom. This makes them worthwhile people.

There's no specific age but there is absolutely a change reasoning ability that occurs during the teenage years. 18 is the safe end because it's better for some kids to have to wait a couple years than for some to have sex before they're mature enough.

Typical namefag.

You're referring to a relatively modern phenomenon that only really exists thanks to western dominance of the worlds media, because this is an idea that popped up in the west.

In that situation waiting will yield you much much better results and I do speak from experience

>Everyone will inevitably become a jaded cunt like me
>My idea is clearly correct and great because of my lived experiences

Ayy, hows that tumblr mentality treating you?

Yes, Islam and its retarded ideas about virginity are very western.

Islam is an abrahamic faith, which is why they share these ideas about virginity with the religions that defined the western world.

Sup Forums get out.

>older guy awkwardly explains he has no interest in girl
>girl gets really upset and cries while hugging older guy
>scene sort of weird/cute/ and sad all at the same time

How's this type of scene play out if the genders were swapped?

Indeed. While my situation isn't linked to feminism (Croatia in the early 90s) female nature is perennial. Mom was a stacy, dad was a beta. She married into an incomprehensibly wealthier and cultured family, had me, but still divorced my dad. She even had the gall to ask a six year old me if that's okay with me.

Thus as a child of a single mom, and being thirty years old and still dealing with baggage and deficiencies that come from being raised by a woman I can only do what is right - condemn divorce, feminism, liberalism and all that evil shit and try to lend a hand in the fight against it in order to help kids and future kids.

We need to eviscerate these diseases, and we will. And the future generations will be immune to them. We will teach them. We are teaching them, for their greater glory and their great loves and victories.

They were mostly just ripping each other off, but the idea wasn't interesting enough to gain traction because really how often was it happening?

Doesn't that usually happen in episodes where a boy character gets a crush on a older female character?

Remember this?

The ball is in your court. Please, elaborate.

I try not to.

Would you let your daughter star in a movie like this Sup Forums?

Apparently Nats parents were constantly telling the director No to a lot of scenes and everyone on set was nervous except Nat

They're not taught safe sex.

I was shitposting before you were born sad little earth monkey.

But seriously, don't believe me. I don't expect you to. I merely hope you will accept this uncomfortable truth when your time comes, and I hope for your sakes. I have nothing to gain.

That's a fair point, but its not the cause for kids sleeping around. It could be a cause for pregnancy rates.

>She even had the gall to ask a six year old me if that's okay with me.
Christ

I didn't follow your discussion but I'll pitch in - we're passionate by nature. Kids experiment, or more accurately play games. Teenagers already know about sex and want it. In my opinion - leave the kids alone and let them play. Don't teach them how it's "okay to be a fag" or shill degeneracy to them. Just leave them alone. As for teens, I think they should be educated to indulge in sex (if they must, but better not to) in simple, non-penetrative ways. Outercourse, oral sex, kissing and so on.

In general I think we need to take these thinks down a couple of notches. We went too far.

Go on...

perhaps there is some truth to that but just think about it like this

its not unreasonable in the least to believe that many 50 year olds have bad judgement
you could tell that to someone and there's even a good chance that they'd agree with you

what is unreasonable to believe is that there are any 50 year olds that have yet to go through puberty
now if you told someone you believed that they'd probably reply with something along the lines of "you belong in a mental institution"

its pretty clear there's a big difference here

> I was shitposting before you were born sad little earth monkey.
Seek help, you can make it, you can leave this place forever!
I believe in you user, you too can become a seemi-decent person.

>unlikely to happen due to being "problematic" imo
Are you sure about that?

The answer was "You can if you want to but I don't want you to go." I was a polite and quiet child. The horror came later, when I started blaming myself.

>"Maybe I should've said NO and yell and cry."

I remember how her friend came to pick her up and how I watched them drive away. A few years later the state tightened controls over alimony payments, dad got himself a new master (very frigid cunt) and she didn't want me around so I was given to my mother. Enter a decade or so of her spending alimony money on stupid shit and fucking around. Imagine being 13 and hearing your mother being fucked in the night by a domestic brand of Chad.

Steel doesn't rot though, so I ended up the best I could. I merely want to destroy these cancers for the benefit of young ones who are to come.

>>teenage girl has a crush on an older guy
That's not what happened in Leon, though. She saw him as a father figure.

Bojack is over 50
He should have known better
And it's pretty clear the writers meant for the audience to take away that penny regretted it as much or even more than bojack but didn't want to deal with him.

Don't worry about me user, I was summoned here by the spheres way back in late 2005. This digital alchemy has its values.

I haven't watched the movie nor do I know its plot but I distinctly remember reading a cracked article about the original script, in which they have loving passionate sex.

that and Sup Forums baiting the fuck out of Sup Forums as usual

user, don't lie to me,
You are not okay. I only want the best for you.
Please, please, please get a life.

You are not steel, you are just an asshole who came from assholes. Don't inflict your damage on the rest of the world.

I love hearing about your fucked up life. It just affirms that people like you are basically just damaged goods and your opinions are the result of being faulty human beings.

Even if she was legal the state's standards, it's a shitty move to try to fuck your friend's vulnerable teenaged daughter. Yeah she came onto him and yeah she pushed the blame back on him afterwards, but Bojack is fucking three times her age. Ideally, he would know better than indulge in such a recipe for disaster.