Neogaff refugee here, saying hi to my new community

Whats up everybody?

Word on the street is this is a welcoming place for us fleeing that disaster (rofl). I've heard about Sup Forums and I know it's a bit rough around the edges, but it can't be worse than the toxic behavior that went down back on NG (lol)

I'm still learning the ropes here and how to post. I know there's a lot of others like me here so please be nice as we integrate. I am the admin of a (rather large) discord server of other gaffers and they seem cool with moving here too.

Anyways, good to meet you guys! :-)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess emotes don't work on here... My bad fellows!

Open your wrists up you fucking nigger.

@89333679
I hope they have a good mod policy here...

Welcome

What happened to neofag?

Sorry to keep replying to my own thread. This is the tv forum... so what are some of you guys favorite shows?

Mine personally are Big Bang Theory and recently I've been getting back into firefly

lolz

there are a few repellent bigots now and then, but i've been doing my part to clean this place up a bit.

wubba lubba dub dub, welcome to the board!

i hope you brought lube.

Just figured out how to reply correctly. I'm almost a true 4Channer now xD

(lol) Nice to hear from somebody sincere. I think we can clean this place up pretty good if we work together. There's some bad apples in this thread already...

Glad to know i'm not the only one :)

Don't false flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
>Hutu Rwandans kill 500,000-1,000,000 Tutsis within a 100 day period

@89333807
please do not reference Rick & Morty when replying to me. That show enable sexism, bigotry and all other manner of toxicity to an otherwise nice discussion. Sorry to be a buzzkill but I won't tolerate it

Excuse me how are you posting with my account??????

This seems completely plausible if you spread it out over 10 camps or so.

@89333997
How to report? This guy is using my account!

shit tier effort

THIS IS NOT ME WTF?!

Oh shit, new guy got hacked already huh? Yeah, there's a reason newfriends have so much trouble adjusting. Hope the device you're browsing on doesn't have any important info. Godspeed bro

They didn't dispose of the bodies though.
The point is that bodies take a long time to burn completely to ash

@89334138
No! He is the traitor!

You have to get a Sup Forums gold pass if you want the good discussion.

I'd tell you to go back but let's be reasonable, it's not like you coming here could make this place any worse. So, hi. Are you people kinda like reddit?

that didnt take long kek

The only things you need to know about Sup Forums are that we are mostly Christian and do not believe in the holocaust, and we don't cotton to freaks round these parts

Also Hitler did nothing wrong.

>windu
.... that seems like a racially charged slurr...

So is this intentional or unintentional shitty bait?

>electrically charged
ftfy m80

Thats not me posting that somebody hacked me

I would unironically welcome neofags here if it balances out all the Sup Forums shit.

>t. retard
Not even a Sup Forumsfag but fuck that idea

Thoughts?

Fuck off pedo

Oh we do. Believe me he will be swiftly and harshly dealt with. There will be a mod here shortly to welcome you. Don't forget to bring your friends, the more the merrier after all.

@89334681
Do not believe his lies! It's me I swear!

Rule #1: no simpsons threads

Breddy gud larp. 1/5

Thanks man. :)

No! This @89335069 isn't me! What the heck is wrong with this place?

would step in the shower with/10

STOP POSING AS ME. They said tv was not toxic....

This man is a liar and a scoundrel!

Not if you have industrial ovens

hello reddigaff