Has seen a spaceship

>has seen a spaceship
>the person he's talking to owns a flying car

???

>on fire off the shoulder of Orion

do you have any idea how fucking far that is?

He specifically seen an attack ship. Off the shoulder of orion.

Its like comparing a helicopter to a an intergalactic war.

>MY MAN, I HAVE WITNESSED COSMIC VESSELS ENGAGED IN A FIREFIGHT

still sends a chill down my spine

>waaaahhhh being a robot is hard
who cares about his dumb memories, glad they were flushed down the toilet

Dude, scifi lmao

Like piss in toilet.

Who cares, space is all the same shit

he's seen a bloody battle in which a whole ship of of beings like him got blasted for nothing of consequence

and person he's talking to is worried about a rogue robot

Who cares they're just robots

It doesn't matter. He was the gatekeeper of those memories and information, and it will be lost after his death.

>Like tears... in rain

Then go stand inside, replitard

>dude i saw some fucking space car being on fire like close to some stars or some shit i don't know it all looks fucking dumb up there lol

whoah......

>I guess letting me go isn't in the deck-cards?

Anyone knows what movie Roy was watching? was it Star wars or Dune?

he literally explains the metaphor as he is telling it and you still missed it somehow.

wew is this bait

>I have seen the unspeakable cosmic horrors that would make any mind reel and plunge into insanity
Bladerunner is truly Lovecraftian.

how do i get roy hair?

>"my name Jeff"

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. CIA dealing with mosquito man in Uzbekistan. I watched big guys crashing planes with no survivors. All those moments will be lost in time, like hired guns thrown out of aircrafts. Time to die.

RAIN?

>all these serious replies
You guys know that this is just a joke, right?

I feel this meme is below even Sup Forums

That may have been the intent, but it's a genuinely good point to raise and discuss, tho.

>yo i saw a spaceship and it was on fire
>movie's over

wow, such great writing. i remember being so pissed that i flushed money down the toilet on this shitshow

>All those... moments will lost, in time. Like cum, down a shower drain... Time to die.

Why did the Director's Cut remove this line?

The sneed cancer is leaking into every other movie discussion. Great.

>owns a flying car
Deckard's car could not fly

Yeah glad the pretentious blade runner fags of the last 3 years are getting BTFO
>m-muh attack ships
wow... so deep

this kind of meme has been around MUCH longer than this sneed meme, way to out yourself redditard

>"In the end, I guess you turned out to be a real blade runner"
>dies

seriously Ridley?

Why didn't Ridley Scott just show what he was talking about? Did they not have the budget?

>"blade runner"
>uses a gun
>drives a car

>I'VE SEEN SHARPER BLADES IN A KITCHEN CABINET
>RUN NOW DECKARD
What was Roy trying to imply by this?

I would have liked a three hour bladerunner showing the Replicants escape the off world colonies and see some cool shit....

>Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
If those spaceships are from another civilization that really is something.

Real talk tho, why is the movie actually called Blade Runner?

because it is about one blade runner? You retarded?

What im wondering is why its pronounced "Brade Runna"???

>Dude no, you don't get it, 1s and 0s are, like, how humans work too, come on man

Literally for no other reason than it sounds cool and "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" Is not a great name for a sci-fi-noir blockbuster

>Although Philip K. Dick saw only the opening 20 minutes of footage prior to his death on March 2, 1982, he was extremely impressed, and has been quoted by Paul Sammon as saying, "It was my own interior world. They caught it perfectly." However neither Ridley Scott nor screenwriter David Webb Peoples actually read Dick's novel.

Kek.

Always wondered that.

Its literally a scientific law that if you've seen one spot of space you basically seen all of it

Kind of like A Clockwork Orange, tbqh. No explicit reason for that name whatsoever.

Very underrated

>died 20 minutes into watching an adaptation of your book
what a way to go

>Its literally a scientific law that if you've seen one spot of space you basically seen all of it

it's just nothing. space is infinite amounts of nothing in every direction

>it's just nothing. space is infinite amounts of nothing in every direction

Imagine being so stupid that all you can do is respond in memes

You don't need two threads to exhibit your shallow minded Rick and Morty Quips brainlet.

Btw, this isn't reddit... you don't get upvotes for stupid shit like this.

I don't disagree with you just post more brainlet wojaks

The working title was Dangerous Days which sounds cool
"Dangerous Days 2049" would sound retarded though

"2049 Dangerous Days" would sound cool as fuck, however.

>2049 [...] days
>takes place over a couple days at most
plot hole spotted

>Opening scene
>Man, these past 2047 days have been DANGEROUS!
>Have two more dangerous days
Problem solved

>Secondary character is mortally wounded
>"And to think I was only two dangerous days from retirement

cry more

your tears will be lost like memories in the rain

It's been answered already though. Orion is a fuckton away so, as he says right in the movie, he's seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Non-meme answer incoming
A blade runner is an assassin/enforcer, the name coming from “RUNNING a BLADE across a person’s throat”

For non ironic posters, the scene in the context of the last 2 hours of the movie is what makes it good. Roy spends the last moments of his life realizing what it means to be human, a complete contrast to the calculated killing machine he was before.

How did he get to Orion and back in under 4 years?

You people wouldn't believe it

may be in the minority but I laugh at every single one of these posts. best so far was the one with the stutter last night

[citation needed]

What was it?
I really appreciate
>"DUDE I SAW SPACESHIPS LMAO"

What I took from his monologue was that there are many things that the viewer wouldn't believe were real in the BR universe.
As is the case in real life that not everyone flies in planes on the daily I'm sure there is a "fast travel" way of reaching great distances in the movie.

The Tannhauser gate, dummie

WHAT WAS THE MUSIC DURING THE SEX SCENE

something like
>>I s-saw a s-spaceship!!
>ok???

the sea breams one got me good

What if the cum mixed with the water too quickly and is stuck to the floor of the shower? That always happens to me. Worse is when it hits my foot and gets stuck in the hair.

heh I was close

>space is infinite amounts of nothing

Holy shit are you really this boring of a person

Rutger butchered this monologue. The original had him say hes done things people never would, and then says the obscure and unique things that people would never do. What he says in his weak improv is completely "believable" because its an attack ship on fire (this doesn't equate to muh intergalactic war as some ITT are saying) and literally just lasers in space. Maybe Ridley was aware of this and wanted him to come across as ignorant and having a grandiose sense of himself revealed in his final moments, casting doubt over the significance of all his actions

>He say you Blade Runner: The Final Cut
Thank you Ridley Scott.

God, I hate bandwagoners so much. Where were you and your shitty memes the past few decades?

I'm pretty impressed whenever I see the train go by. Let alone any of this space stuff which is almost the equivalent of going to war in some exotic country. Perhaps people just have different senses of wonder?

uhh

should be
>Time to fly

>"Truly, we have Run the Blades, Mr. Deckard"
scott is a madman

leave your house more often you pathetic loser

>responses with "ima fuck prime sean young"
>"time to die"

it's things the poor underclass stuck on earth would never see

>the love of a film is reignited because a sequel comes out
Mind boggling.

why did she disappear after blade runner ?

It's not so much a bandwagon thing as they're young and never saw or maybe even heard of Blade Runner until the sequel was announced. Imagine it, a sequel to a 20+ year old film causing new discussion about the original.

>DUDE SEA BEAMS LOL
umm okay? lmao

shes insane

"ill murder you with an axe in your sleep if you look at another woman" insane

i love her so much

Damn what a shame

or the sequel was enough reason for some people to rewatch a 35 years old movie and talk about it again since talking about the sequel is comprehensible anyway

and? youll be 60 too some day. i bet your already balding, arent you?

how did you know user?

I'm Pickle Roooooy

I see you are also a man of a very intelligent brain

Why were there attack ships out there anyway? who are they fighting?

>metaphor
hahaha it's a simile you fucking redard

he is being literal you dumb fuck