>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #27 (January 25th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyfUT_MB2w0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OGix6gtObE
youtube.com/watch?v=MlMFtwMgQ5Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oDgViJAxtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the future Mandalore

>Created billions of jobs
>Brought order and peace to the galaxy
>Wants to reunite father and son
>Has charismatic personality

Don't believe Rebel propaganda, this man fights for his people.

Thrawn cannot be Mandalore. His Force negating lizard prevents it. By which I mean he can't get the lightsaber between his legs to extend.

>This guy enters the rebel base checking his gear
>Angry Chewie roars
>Boba Fett? Boba Fett?! Where?!

>General Skywalker, did I ever tell you about my service in the Clone Wars with your father and his apprentice, Ahsoka, where we fought numerous battles until my clone brothers betrayed the Jedi and killed them all including your father, but me and Ahsoka escaped and joined a gang of teenage rebels for a few years until Vader killed her and I got split up from the teens in the battle where the daughter of the man who built the Death Star, and then just tagged along in silence with random rebel teams across the galaxy? They were good friends.

An update. The model has a lot of issues but it's enough to get the point accross I think.

Tried to round it more overall and added a bunch of engines.

Where is the original drawfriend anyways?

Jedi Rocks? Hahha, the best Star Wars song is ZEB ROCKS!

youtube.com/watch?v=vyfUT_MB2w0

>tfw still waiting for Thrawn theme

Prog rock is canon! Yes!

Also, that scene - Zeb and Ezra watching the sunset - 'leaving soon' - knowing that this is the last of the lighthearted moments before everything changes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OGix6gtObE

Thanks senpai

Hail Mandalore!

Second for Zygerrian playtihng

Hail!

ZYGERRIAN SCUM

>Mandashits

So what are the odds we actually start getting alternate timelines of events for comics and stuff?

We already had Emperor Skywalker, but that was only ever fleshed out in one of the Rebels things for like two pages or so.

That reminds me, I need to go through and pick up all the new music they've been releasing throughout the season. Sadly none of his accounts are updating like they used to, so that access is gone. Looks like publishing "Ahsoka's Fate" early ruined that for good.

Drawfriends are ephemeral creatures, and arrive in their own good time.

Those engines give me a kind of Old Republic kind of feel. Don't know if adding more guns to the sides or bottom would help the design, or if that would be counter to its intended purpose.

This picture is greatly flawed. Sith Obi wouldn't use two fingers like that, he'd point with just the middle one.

I want that newest track from yesterday so bad

Only one finger you really need

Not much longer to wait, though I don't know when the trivia and gallery stuff arrives on Monday.

No way of telling what track they'll release either, I suppose.

Careful, slave...

Dude, we all know where Kylo Ren sticks that finger when he's alone.

>Darth Kenobi

Through intense training and hard work the true Jedi becomes quick and strong. They are not as most people. They develop a power that must be used for good. They have compassion. They help their fellow man at every opportunity. If an opportunity does not arise, they go out of their way to find one.

It was supposed to be the Ghost to the rebel cell we started creating here a while ago.

While this design is definitely more combat oriented simply because it looks like a sub already, I wouldn't add too many guns to it. If only because it's supposed to engage with torps or some heavy fixed cannon.

The gallery is already up, at least. It's trivia and concept art and hopefully a new track.

>So what are the odds we actually start getting alternate timelines of events for comics and stuff?
There's 30 years of it, called "Legends".

And within Legends is Infinities, so it's not like this stuff doesn't exist.

Sadly any further "what if's" are unlikely to happen, because frankly, building the Canon universe is much more important

Yeah duh, at unquestioned authority

youtube.com/watch?v=MlMFtwMgQ5Y

Neat.

>tfw "I was trained by Yoda" by Obi-Wan

I love those placeholder voices.

He points at accusations, the unquestioned authority is merely reinforced.

just got to the first kit fisto episode of the clone wars. jamaican accent is perfect for his character. now im sad he dies :(

Whatever happened to them during the Empire days?

my ship autism made me mirror this screen taken from the s3 trailer, which must itself had been mirrored in the first place when aired, because the MC80 Home One type ships have two hangars on port (with one on starboard), and the Nebulon B model officially has the antennas on port as well, though its often mirrored in the movies because the other side of ILM's studio model is basically unfinished and most remodels add a lot more crap to it.

>We were narrowly spared from having KOTOR in canon
Whew

To be fair, they all die

It would have only made Revan canon, no more, no less.

I'll never understand why people think that an entire thing is canon just because one facet of it is. I've seen so many people still claiming Republic Commando is canon just because Delta Squad themselves are.

I love RC, but come on guys, be smart about what you say.

So I noticed a couple of copies of this on sale and greatly reduced in a local comic store.
Is it worth the read, /swco/?
Also, this is the one where Ahsoka wears the better slave outfit, right?

It'd be nice if we only knew Revan was canon (not even gender, just that a person named Revan existed). That way, the game feels a little more new and meaningful because there's no canon outcome.

>disliking kotor un-ironically
Ho boy

there are legitimate reasons to dislike kotor, chief among them being the absolutely atrocious and tedious gameplay which is more suited to a pen and paper tabletop RPG than a computer game

>Rehash on two levels: formulatic Bioware story x OT wank
>Completely butchers the Old Republic setting by making in indistinguishable from OT or PT eras
>Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor Revan
Why should I like it again?

www.nooooooooooooooo.com

>tfw you will never be enslaved by a cat

In Darth Vader's helmet mouthpiece

>playing RPG
>complaining about RPG gameplay
Not even talking about kotor specifically here, but what did you expect? A lot of western RPGs handle like that.

>cat
I believe they are supposed to evoke a coyote or a hyena

I thought she was a bat.

But do they go into heat?

You'd think with a history of Baldur's Gate, they'd have managed a fun game without spreadsheet autism and terrible controls.

I guess I just didn't have any issues with it.

Old man Ford reacting to things should be more popular
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oDgViJAxtw

I thought their culture was based on Egypt so I assumed cat

it looked to combine meso-american, sub-Saharan Africa, and Mesopotamian aesthetics, but as far as I'm aware they always looked like cats to me, and that's a good thing because I don't want any fucking hyena girl semi-penises on my zygerrian waifus

What's with the human noses though?

What ABOUT the human noses?

Though not canonical it's still interesting to hear the dialogue. The idea of using the Dark Side to somehow control the universe appears to be Sheev's endgame mentioned in the Tarkin novel.

Presumably the one they prophecy to have such control is Sheev since he's the biggest bad who takes control. But what about Skywalker being the key? Luke? Ha, Snoke could fit now.

I know it's not canon, but still interesting.

Humans win again. How can shitty aliens even compete?

Trials of the Darksaber was one of the best Rebels episodes so far.

True/false

Meh. It's better, but not the best.

Why is it that double lightsaber wielder (like Grievous, or four when he deattaches his arms) always attack with all the lightsaber at once instead of attacking with one and then using the other to strike a blow?

true, but there weren't many great Rebels episodes, the level is okay but stable, as opposed to TCW which was constantly swinging between amazing and unwatchable shit

False.
Not even the best of Season 3.
But it is up there.

>Mace Windu was a male Korun Human Jedi Master. The Korunnai (singular, Korun) were a Human race from the planet Haruun Kal. They were a nomadic "tribe" of uplanders (which was the rough translation of "Korunnai" into Basic). The Korunnai were born into clans or extended families called Ghôsh. For example, Mace Windu and Kar Vastor were both part of the same group, and thus Dôshalo, clan-brothers, to each other. They fought against the Balawai (downfolk) in the Summertime War and were insultingly called Kornos by these enemies.
>The Korunnai were genetically Human in almost every respect, except that they were all Force-sensitive and used their Force powers to bind akk dogs and grassers to themselves.

>36:22

I've made a change that probably ruins it, but I think makes it look a bit more "Space"-y
Forward guns just behind the ramming prow, and a dome that would be on both sides.
Couldn't tell if that square at the bottom was a hanger, so the x-wing may be making a tactical mistake.

True.

Also friendly reminder to hail your Mandalore today!

True.
While being satisfying in its own right, (space-family dynamic at its best, recanonization of the Mandalorian wars, insight into the force and lightsabers) it has the potential to add a very great deal to the series in the long run, not only with the Mando arcs it opens up, but with a sympathetic and interesting Sabine.

This

Flatsos don't deserve to be mandalore

Do you think Sabine's brother is younger or older than her?

Do not talk about my wife's daughter that way.

I'm here.
It looks interesting and all, but that's certainly not my picture.

True.

Me and my buddy were speechless in those final minutes, and I got chills when Sabine screamed "My mother... My father... MY BROTHER!"

The music was incredible too.

Easily one of the best episodes of Star Wars tv to date. Not THE best, but undeniably good, and an exceptional addition to the series, story, and character development.

God damn it

Web-DL when?

Flat nose

Its Korkie.

That was just a panel, it's not that big. The window on the conning tower is just tiny.

As for the prow, I was thinking moving the tubes there. So I moved the fwd battery a bit further out to, there's room there.

Also removed the fwd turret and moved it aft since there's now a relatively heavy battery on the front.

Your call ulimately, I'm just having a bit of fun here.

Forgot to add the picture like a retard.

I don't know what kind of "call" I'd make, you're doin' your own thing at this point.

will sabine still be a flatso when she gets older? Or will she actually look like a woman

If it ever gets explored again I'd love to see more of the universe where the mission to the Citadel fails and Anakin and friends wake up in the middle of the rebellion era.

kewl
Now the deck above the prow has plenty of room for sweet rebel decals.

She's as big as she'll ever get, assuming she doesn't get super fucking fat.

She's 19, not 13, what do you think user?

this

it's a long time ago in a galaxy far away

they're all dead...

yeahboi.me/

Anakin would be 40. Does that look 40 to you?

the mandalorians are doomed

a stressful 40

Hey, that's what happens when you spend the rest of your life battling your only father figure while the rest of the Jedi are dead and you just happened to survive into the Rebellion Era but not as Vader.

Posting your ideas.

Why not just put a figurehead on it?

Either that or a radar dish or something.

I'd still put the dishes on and around the tower.

Oh, maybe a turbine looking thing? Sort of like the shield generator on Hoth?

I fear we're getting into "adding too much shit" territory now.